Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
I just started playing, and I'll continue another day, but I want spoilers, does the MC have to choose someone? I looked around the gallery, and one of the last scenes is with one of the 'prostitutes' living with him, I got curious.
In my gameplay I basically focused on Hana, I never thought that some of the 'prostitutes' were options.

And is it possible to create a harem, even if it is unofficial? (You understand what I want to know)
I understand the situation of these girls, but after seeing this scene with one of them living with the MC, this seemed possible to me, even though I focused on Hana, my MC naturally had sex with the girls normally, and from what I read in the comments, Hana will be ok with that.

After seeing the gallery, I started to consider restarting the game without focusing on a particular one, I would like to see opinions before deleting my save.

And finally, in order to be with Mina, do we have to lose our friendship with our friend? If I can have Hana and Mina at the same time, I would do it.

Any comments that help me enjoy the game better will be welcome, what do I need to know?
Okay...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: KristopheH

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
I just started playing, and I'll continue another day, but I want spoilers, does the MC have to choose someone? I looked around the gallery, and one of the last scenes is with one of the 'prostitutes' living with him, I got curious.
In my gameplay I basically focused on Hana, I never thought that some of the 'prostitutes' were options.

And is it possible to create a harem, even if it is unofficial? (You understand what I want to know)
I understand the situation of these girls, but after seeing this scene with one of them living with the MC, this seemed possible to me, even though I focused on Hana, my MC naturally had sex with the girls normally, and from what I read in the comments, Hana will be ok with that.

After seeing the gallery, I started to consider restarting the game without focusing on a particular one, I would like to see opinions before deleting my save.

And finally, in order to be with Mina, do we have to lose our friendship with our friend? If I can have Hana and Mina at the same time, I would do it.

Any comments that help me enjoy the game better will be welcome, what do I need to know?
Check Mr Bubu's walkthrough while playing, save often, don't overwrite your saves and make the choices you love the most.

That's it.

se20299

Oct 18, 2017
It's so annoying when people clog the thread up with useless questions when it has been answered 200 pages back. Use the search function people. I promise most of the common questions have been answered at least 10 times.

Vvsssily

Feb 23, 2024
this is such a non-question it's not even funny. If you want to be with other girls why the fuck would you choose the girlfriend path?
In some games betrayal leads to a triangle or something, I just wanted to know if there was something similar, but I understand how silly my question may have been

thememeguy123

Nov 19, 2023
this is such a non-question it's not even funny. If you want to be with other girls why the fuck would you choose the girlfriend path?
you say that but just look at mcs best friend as an example. people like that actually exist (not me). either they literally dgaf or they get off of that

Deyn21

Jun 17, 2018
Dev said in the newest post on Patreon that they are still targeting March release. But the update was not even tasted yet and all renders are not finished.

Bruh. With that March seems not possible. Or at least not possible for public release.

Probably 31st March for top tier patrons and second half of April for the rest of mortals.

• Haha
Reactions: laizin and fred9320

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
In some games betrayal leads to a triangle or something, I just wanted to know if there was something similar, but I understand how silly my question may have been
Hana personality doesn't match that though, she will cut ties, she explicitly tells you she expects fidelity. I can see a threesome with Mina on the fuckbuddy path though

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
A triangle with Hana and Mina seems to be very much on the table but probably not by cheating on Hana. They way she is written it would very much indicate that she would end any relationship with the MC if she finds out (and since she and Mina seem to get closer soon, she likely will find out).

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Dev said in the newest post on Patreon that they are still targeting March release. But the update was not even tasted yet and all renders are not finished.

Bruh. With that March seems not possible. Or at least not possible for public release.

Probably 31st March for top tier patrons and second half of April for the rest of mortals.
Yes, pretty sure they mean "March release" for their top tier patreons and not the public release. That wouldn't work out anymore.

ImSenjou

Apr 15, 2019
Can anyone tell me how important these points with Kat are?

Unfortunately, trying to modify variables with URM has broken my saves immediately, so I think I need to consider that.

She's getting more and more cruel, I'm starting to have doubts about how I should proceed.

screenshot0001.png

TD1900

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017

All the image work got finished last night, as per the expectation conveyed in our dev diary.

Naturally, when we tell our patrons to expect a release, it's within that purview. The public release will likely bleed over into April, but I suspect that won't be a problem for most people considering the site we're communicating on - but I can hope it is. :whistle:

lkjhgfdfghjkl

Jul 1, 2021
It isn't a silly question.

We are not given a way to tell Hana about Edwin's previous obligations when becoming her bf despite those temptations continuing, so on some level the story is asking you to see what happens when these things interact in the future. It might not be what's best for them as a couple but it can still be entertaining.

4.90 star(s) 474 Votes