Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Can anyone tell me how important these points with Kat are?

Unfortunately, trying to modify variables with URM has broken my saves immediately, so I think I need to consider that.

She's getting more and more cruel, I'm starting to have doubts about how I should proceed.

View attachment 3433262
You have to look into the walkthrough for that. I think there might be one or two scenes you only get when you have high enough stats with her, but I think for now it hasn't really made much of a difference. It is probably something that might become important later down the road when the shit will likely hit the fan with the club.

Reactions: Bacchus1998

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Can anyone tell me how important these points with Kat are?

Unfortunately, trying to modify variables with URM has broken my saves immediately, so I think I need to consider that.

She's getting more and more cruel, I'm starting to have doubts about how I should proceed.

View attachment 3433262

Everytime some user writes on F95 that he has a problem because of walkthrough mods I feel like Sancho Panza warning Don Quijote about the windmills.

Sancho's and KoGa3's are the only mods I'd recommend to install.

bonerland

Dec 28, 2017
I'm with you on this dude. The new look is a bit cringey edgy-teen looking to me. The old one is not the greatest fashion, but at least it's normal and unpretentious.
It’s just him slicking his hair back after cutting it so it’s no longer in his eyes.

Reactions: fred9320

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
To be faithful to hana or not?
If you go down that route, it makes little sense not to be faithful. Maybe make a savegame to explore the other path if the game is finished.

If you want all the content that is now available, just become fuckbuddies.

Reactions: ename144

Randomguy3478

Jan 14, 2024
Man, GIL must be an absolute machine on the dancefloor. <3

His dance animations are just full of awesome energy. Even the background characters. My favorite is the girl doing the bunny-dance while flapping her hands like bunny ears. So wholesome. :giggle:

3000.jpg

-

Bit sad though that one has to decide between the dancefloor with Veronica and Rose's handjob-scene, as Rose's scene (even though its only a boring handjob) might be the ablsolute best sex-scene of the game for me. The "selfish king" tone and dynamic of it is just exactly up my alley and kinda what I hoped for throughout all of the game - since the very first H-scene of the game had exactly this vibe (Edwin casually using Rose's throat at the club).

Maybe a short question to TD1900 : The last update teases further scenes on Rose's deal route and the game also mentions she might only be at Edwin's appartment for 2-3 days. Will Edwin make use of their deal in the next update already?

Thanks a lot.

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Maybe a short question to TD1900 : The last update teases further scenes on Rose's deal route and the game also mentions she might only be at Edwin's appartment for 2-3 days. Will Edwin make use of their deal in the next update already?

Thanks a lot.
Well, we don't know for sure yet, but...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018

Thanks a lot.
We won't know for a few more weeks. My guess - and it is purely a guess on my part - is that Rosalind will have a scene during the day (before Felicia's date) but the scene will change depending on our previous choices. If the MC arranged a threesome with Ian to clear her debts, the scene will include Ian. If not, it will be a solo scene with Rose and the MC (assuming we're on her path, of course).

We know the update has a near-record number of animations, so it seems plausible there could be some big variants to the scenes we get. But again, that's just a guess. I would be very surprised, however, if the MC doesn't do *something* with Rosalind in the new update.

Randomguy3478

Jan 14, 2024
Well...that could be in the cards as well, I guess, but I doubt TD will tell you before the release. :KEK:
We won't know for a few more weeks. My guess - and it is purely a guess on my part - is that Rosalind will have a scene during the day (before Felicia's date) but the scene will change depending on our previous choices. If the MC arranged a threesome with Ian to clear her debts, the scene will include Ian. If not, it will be a solo scene with Rose and the MC (assuming we're on her path, of course).

We know the update has a near-record number of animations, so it seems plausible there could be some big variants to the scenes we get. But again, that's just a guess. I would be very surprised, however, if the MC doesn't do *something* with Rosalind in the new update.

Oh, I thought it would be clear already beforehand which girl will have scenes. Only was able to read some of the devlogs and felicia date was mentioned. Well, surprise it will be then. Would enjoy if your guesses are correct, ename.

Thanks a lot you two. :)

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Oh, I thought it would be clear already beforehand which girl will have scenes. Only was able to read some of the devlogs and felicia date was mentioned. Well, surprise it will be then. Would enjoy if your guesses are correct, ename.

Thanks a lot you two. :)
Well, TD wrote this a while ago:

Anyone on Team Felicia or who enjoys exploring outcomes of player choices should be especially happy. Felicia's art exhibition has shaped up similarly to the club date with Mina and Ian in the prologue, where small scenes branch off into other small scenes that have immediate and obvious differences within a scope of a single update and the night caps off with two heavily distinct outcomes. I think that's more satisfying than when you make a choice two updates ago that you probably forgot you even made it, and then you just miss content later on. Although there is also some of that this update, so a bit of both.

That said, four out of five of the game's heroines have scenes this update, so I don't expect anyone will be complaining on that front, although I'm sure we'll get one or two people who see none of that and wonder what the fuck we're doing with our time.
So, conventional wisdom would dictate, that the one girl without a scene will likely by Veronica since we haven't seen her much (or at all?) in the sneak peaks either and of course her scene was the centerpiece of the last update anyway.

So the question is, if there are two scenes with Rosa depending on the choices. Then there will obviously be a Felicia scene and Mina asked to "watch" them...so who knows how that might go...TD sure wrote a lot about GIL's challenges to have three moving bodies in the same scene in past dev blogs, if you catch my drift. :BootyTime:

And I think Hana told the MC that she would blow him the next time they meet, regardless of where they meet...so... :BootyTime:

Yeah, make your own conclusions from here on out...or just wait a two to three weeks for the update to come out. :KEK:

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022

So, conventional wisdom would dictate, that the one girl without a scene will likely by Veronica since we haven't seen her much (or at all?) in the sneak peaks either and of course her scene was the centerpiece of the last update anyway.

So the question is, if there are two scenes with Rosa depending on the choices. Then there will obviously be a Felicia scene and Mina asked to "watch" them...so who knows how that might go...TD sure wrote a lot about GIL's challenges to have three moving bodies in the same scene in past dev blogs, if you catch my drift. :BootyTime:

And I think Hana told the MC that she would blow him the next time they meet, regardless of where they meet...so... :BootyTime:

Yeah, make your own conclusions from here on out...or just wait a two to three weeks for the update to come out. :KEK:
I'm thinking the "three moving bodies" likely refers to the rosalind threesome since from an animation standpoint mmf is a helluva lot more work than mff (unless the other girl is AGGRESSIVELY riding his face :BootyTime: )

• Sad
Reactions: True_Degenerate

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
I'm thinking the "three moving bodies" likely refers to the rosalind threesome since from an animation standpoint mmf is a helluva lot more work than mff (unless the other girl is AGGRESSIVELY riding his face :BootyTime: )
Yes, that is why we were talking about that one already earlier. ;)

Still...I mean...Mina will only watch? Come on... :BootyTime:

Reactions: bonerland

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Yes, that is why we were talking about that one already earlier. ;)

Still...I mean...Mina will only watch? Come on... :BootyTime:
wait, I'm confused - when you said
Then there will obviously be a Felicia scene and Mina asked to "watch" them...so who knows how that might go...TD sure wrote a lot about GIL's challenges to have three moving bodies in the same scene in past dev blogs, if you catch my drift
I thought you were talking about a MC-felicia-mina threesome no?

Randomguy3478

Jan 14, 2024
I am about to replay this absolute classic, but with the intention of being a real piece of shit to all women involved.
I'm assuming it won't do me much good and probably close paths.
I just want to experience the game as a bigger asshole than the MC's best friend. :LOL:
Remember to apologize to rose after using her mouth in the very first scene - otherwise you will be locked out completely from her route which imo is the only satisfying main girl if you go for darkness.

And yeah, you basically only get to see the club stuff iirc - which percentage wise gets less and less the longer the game goes on. Look forward to play 10% of updates and without any action. :cautious:

Been there.

Randomguy3478

Jan 14, 2024

Man, I actually read that back then - but my snail brain memory forgot already. Sounds good. :)

Reactions: Takkatakka

Bill Temple

May 20, 2021
Remember to apologize to rose after using her mouth in the very first scene - otherwise you will be locked out completely from her route which imo is the only satisfying main girl if you go for darkness.

And yeah, you basically only get to see the club stuff iirc - which percentage wise gets less and less the longer the game goes on. Look forward to play 10% of updates and without any action. :cautious:

Been there.
Exactly. The moral of PC is: You can only be a total jerkwad most of the time if you're stupid fucking rich, and even 0.01-percenters have to take their feet off the peasants' necks sometimes.
Full Asshole.gif

4.90 star(s) 477 Votes