Great730

Oct 3, 2019
Some comments seem to believe that I'm hoping for a "happy ending" with Sophia, with her and the MC being compatible in a way she never imagined, but that's not the case.

I can't imagine a "happy ending" with any character in the story, none at all, to be completely honest, I think that in the end the MC will just leave all of this behind and focus on his studies and career, without ever mentioning what he did this summer.

I started writing a list of why I don't see it working with each girl, but pointing out why it wouldn't work made the list too long.
don't know, it seems to me that the ending of the presenter with any of the carnations is quite real, although for me the more real ending is the one in which one carnation gets everything and the other 2 lose and remain as slaves of the club or maybe all three :LOL: :любовь:

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
And? PC is a game where the MC will never get a virgin anywhere! All LI options and even the sports fucking ones have had sex before meeting the MC. In Sophia´s case here she was self-testing one of her creations.
Man, I think that everybody will agree with me when I say that there does exist "some" middle way between being virgin and being gangbanged on a table in front of spectators because you "need" to test a drug you've just concocted.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
If you read my posts you´ll see that i am VERY aware that much of the Sophia-Edwin meeting was a test for currently debatable reasons. Not only I, the player, but Edwin himself is also aware of that fact, you can see it in the ingame character pages.
Nevertheless our MC and Sophia connected via their shared nerdiness quite well (depending on our choices here). Sophia is an amoral genius nerd, cold, calculating and eccentric. As mentioned as cold as she is/can be, she could have easily sat out anything that happened in the blue room while watching the Carnations, neither Kath nor Edwin would have been surprised. Instead she chose to become involved and we can get quite a makeout sesssion with her.
During the "home invasion" we can also get some banter berween Edwin and Sophia and even the scene ImSenjou showed in his post. No, Sophia and Edwin are not there yet, but they show some real chemistry and connection. What will come from that, we will see (and decide) in further updates.
Again, I see Sophia very differently. I don't think she was testing the MC, at least not in the sense that she was comparing him against preexisting objective criteria. I think she was simply poking him and noting how he responded because it gave her something to do. Like Sherlock Holmes, I suspect her brain craves stimulation; Holmes would resort to cocaine when business was slow, Sophia prefers to dose people with an unlicensed aphrodisiac. :confused:

IMHO, her making out with the MC has nothing to do with her feelings for him, she just wanted to figure why he wasn't getting off and fix that so she could get back to watching the Carnations who were testing the drug she actually cares about. She theorized Kathleen's handjob wasn't doing it for him, so she took action herself. If the MC starts kissing Sophia, she plays along until she gets the result she was looking for, at which point she seemed to lose all interest in him. Likewise, I see no banter in her quoted exchange with the MC in his living room. He said something she didn't understand so she asked for clarification.

This isn't to say that there can't be a more meaningful relationship between the MC and Sophia in the future; we're clearly going to be spending more time with her. But as of right now, I see nothing in her behavior that can't be explained as well (or better) by Sophia being every bit the disinterested henchwoman she appears to be at first glance. Your mileage clearly varies.

Reactions: Maviarab

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Man, I think that everybody will agree with me when I say that there does exist "some" middle way between being virgin and being gangbanged on a table in front of spectators because you "need" to test a drug you've just concocted.
More like
-gangbanged on a table in front of spectators because you "need" to sate the creator and audience's desire for humiliation.

I felt the same way about the scene where they're playing Go on the house girl's butt. Felt superfluous. Neither of these grossed me out, rather just like I was being beaten over the head by the narrative.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
If this turn you off from a girl in this game you are probably playing the wrong game. I guess for now you have Hana or Mina but it seems likely that it won't be the case forever. All the girls will probably do something "a bit" extrem sexualy at some point.
I kind of hope not while I have no issue with anything in this game. What makes me like these 2 LI more than others is the fact that they are more normal and not doing anything extreme. I mean okay Mina wants to experiment so it would be in her character to try to do some extreme stuff here and there but I hope Hana doesn't.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
I felt the same way about the scene where they're playing Go on the house girl's butt. Felt superfluous. Neither of these grossed me out, rather just like I was being beaten over the head by the narrative.
I don't think so. It was an introduction to Serena: it's her "field" - she's one of the girls posing as living statues in the room before the second exhibition.

Reactions: True_Degenerate

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
yep, not my kind of girl when she goes through stuff like that voluntarily. They don't have to be virgin but there is a limit

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I don't think so. It was an introduction to Serena: it's her "field" - she's one of the girls posing as living statues in the room before the second exhibition.
Maybe it's just a difference in taste then, because 10 seconds of that material is enough for me to understand the story, I don't need any more.

Reactions: Turret

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Again, I see Sophia very differently. I don't think she was testing the MC, at least not in the sense that she was comparing him against preexisting objective criteria. I think she was simply poking him and noting how he responded because it gave her something to do. Like Sherlock Holmes, I suspect her brain craves stimulation; Holmes would resort to cocaine when business was slow, Sophia prefers to dose people with an unlicensed aphrodisiac. :confused:

IMHO, her making out with the MC has nothing to do with her feelings for him, she just wanted to figure why he wasn't getting off and fix that so she could get back to watching the Carnations who were testing the drug she actually cares about. She theorized Kathleen's handjob wasn't doing it for him, so she took action herself. If the MC starts kissing Sophia, she plays along until she gets the result she was looking for, at which point she seemed to lose all interest in him. Likewise, I see no banter in her quoted exchange with the MC in his living room. He said something she didn't understand so she asked for clarification.

This isn't to say that there can't be a more meaningful relationship between the MC and Sophia in the future; we're clearly going to be spending more time with her. But as of right now, I see nothing in her behavior that can't be explained as well (or better) by Sophia being every bit the disinterested henchwoman she appears to be at first glance. Your mileage clearly varies.
Bro, what can I tell you?

Uncle Chuck clearly tells Kat that Abel & Sophia must stop using Edwin as their lab rat, BUT I GUESS THEY JUST WON'T LISTEN TO IT.

And this is what our MC Edwin thinks of the situation:

screenshot0010.png

ImSenjou

Apr 15, 2019
Reminder for all the dudes who want to fuck Sophia.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
When I say that I ignored Sophia before, I'm not exaggerating, I don't even remember that scene, can anyone tell me what scene was that, or a dialogue from that scene, so I can look it up here?
I looked in the game's images folder, but couldn't find it.

My preference in women in AVN's is always the most different ones, the ones that stand out, and in PC, Sophia is one, that's why I'm interested in her, Hana is another.

Last edited:

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
Dude is still defending his draconian ass views about eating pussy.... in a game that forces you to be subservient to Kathleen, forces you to ride "bitch" with hana, and anything else that would be out of place 100 years ago? Surely it's the degradation of eating pussy not his Eurotophobia. (Only scared of their vagina nor scared of them giving him handjobs) :KEK:

Bro, what can I tell you?

Uncle Chuck clearly tells Kat that Abel & Sophia must stop using Edwin as their lab rat,
Chuck tells Kathleen to stop playing games with Edwins head because he is family (rose 2nd performance). Chuck couldn't tell Abel to do anything that's kind of their whole rivalry deal. Besides that has already been ignored because of the scene with Kathleen and Sophia that happens after.

I'm also skeptical Sophia connected with the MC much at all. I think she was much more interested in gauging his responses than she was in the MC himself. That could always change, but it would probably require the MC display whatever the spark of genius is that separates "arbitrarily good" from "great" in her mind. To date he has not done that.
I think if you (try to) resist the drug her and Kathleen give you Sophia acts a bit surprised/interested (more than usual) in Edwin being able to do that before comparing Edwin to Chuck but like you said that's not in the Edwin specifically just in anybodies ability to resist it.

Reactions: ename144

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
When I say that I ignored Sophia before, I'm not exaggerating, I don't even remember that scene, can anyone tell me what scene was that, or a dialogue from that scene, so I can look it up here?
I looked in the game's images folder, but couldn't find it.
5th JUNE, FRIDAY at night.

Reactions: ImSenjou

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
That´s dedication to your job! ;)

If this turn you off from a girl in this game you are probably playing the wrong game.
Agreed!

Again, I see Sophia very differently. I don't think she was testing the MC, at least not in the sense that she was comparing him against preexisting objective criteria. I think she was simply poking him and noting how he responded because it gave her something to do. Like Sherlock Holmes, I suspect her brain craves stimulation; Holmes would resort to cocaine when business was slow, Sophia prefers to dose people with an unlicensed aphrodisiac.
Hey, our different views are great for discussions, always fun! While I agree that some questions were Sophia simply going with the flow of conversation, I have the strong feeling that part of the test was checking some predefined boxes/criteria. Sophia simply sating her mental stimulation desires could have gone with a myriad of topics and to top it off we have the "home invasion" just a bit later. A "disinterested henchwoman" would certainly not lead to such a chain of events!
The timing of the home invasion is simply too suspicious. Abel and Sophia could have met the MC/invaded his home with advice days before or days later, if it were just the two being worried about the fate of the nice guy recognising Abel on their first meeting.

If the MC starts kissing Sophia, she plays along until she gets the result she was looking for, at which point she seemed to lose all interest in him.
It is stated ingame that Sophia really starts to get into it with the MC until he comes, where her scientist persona takes over again. But the thing is not how fast she goes back to watching the Carnations, but that Sophia participated in this makeout session at all. Were Sophia disinterested in the MC, she could have simply observed what happens and why he does not come and shows some remarkable staying power. Such observation of unusual ractions to stuff is part of testing new drugs.

Likewise, I see no banter in her quoted exchange with the MC in his living room. He said something she didn't understand so she asked for clarification.
There is earlier during the "bug presenation" and the quoted exchange has a bit of it in that Sophia was surprised where that quote comes from since Gandhi said something similar. The MC could have used the Gandhi quote instead.

Uncle Chuck clearly tells Kat that Abel & Sophia must stop using Edwin as their lab rat, BUT I GUESS THEY JUST WON'T LISTEN TO IT.
That is not correct, sorry! Chuck tells KAT to stop using the MC in HER mind games, there is nothing about Abel and Sophia in that talk. I truly doubt Chuck knows much about Sophia´s inventions.

Reactions: sabadongelov
4.90 star(s) 474 Votes