ProtoJoto

Aug 25, 2021
An excellent update, PC remains the most erotic game on the site, IMHO.

Now that our little kitten Mina knows that Hana tends bar at the same mysterious place that the MC works, it is a forgone conclusion that curiosity will drive her to investigate and discover the secret. Perhaps Hana will hire her to help out with the bar, bringing the stray into the fold with the rest of the cast.

What further chaos can Kathleen sew? I will go out on a limb and predict that both Victoria and Grace receive invitations to the final exhibition.

Nightguy1

May 29, 2022
Felecia is a shit person she got up on the alter and lied to Elias and her family/kids just because the dude had money now she is stewing in her unfulfilled life . If it wasnt the school she would find some other thing he didn't do to please her eventually so she could have justification in employing whatever means to release herself from whatever dependancy she has on him. Elias was smart enough to have a pre nup and she was dumb enough to agree to it if not for that she would have run off with his money eventually saved school or no.

One of the great things about Pale Carnations is there are no idealised women or men in it everyone has faults and no its not just the evil old men taking advantage of all the innocent maidens. Pretty much every interaction with a carnation there is a reminder to Edwin that if given the opportunity any of those beautiful faces and pleasant demeanours would take him for a real ride if he were to be careless.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Now that our little kitten Mina knows that Hana tends bar at the same mysterious place that the MC works
Now what? she knows since the very first moment she met Hana.

Let's just drop what you wrote about Victoria and Ian's mom.

Felecia is a shit person she got up on the alter and lied to Elias and her family/kids just because the dude had money now she is stewing in her unfulfilled life . If it wasnt the school she would find some other thing he didn't do to please her eventually so she could have justification in employing whatever means to release herself from whatever dependancy she has on him. Elias was smart enough to have a pre nup and she was dumb enough to agree to it if not for that she would have run off with his money eventually saved school or no.

One of the great things about Pale Carnations is there are no idealised women or men in it everyone has faults and no its not just the evil old men taking advantage of all the innocent maidens. Pretty much every interaction with a carnation there is a reminder to Edwin that if given the opportunity any of those beautiful faces and pleasant demeanours would take him for a real ride if he were to be careless.
We players should always remember that our Edwin hero has got some loose screws.

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
She would never have gone to PC. But Elias did not save the school.
Thats a huge leap on your part.. for all you know lets say he did save the school who knows maybe next Saturday she really wants a painting and he doesn't get it so she pull the same thing

also the vibe im getting from your post is "i must bribe my wife with spending loads of money so shes loyal"

Thats not how a marriage works, it sucks he didn't save the school sure but from a business standpoint it makes sense why he didn't it would be a lost cause sure he can bail it out of financial problems RN but what about next month? or the month after that? is he expect to run this school for the rest of his life and losing money on it everyday it operates? just in the hopes his wife stays "loyal" i'm sorry if i was ever in a marriage were my thought was "dam i better buy this or my wife will cheat on me" no wait i wouldn't marry someone that would give me those red flags to begin with.

Girls like Fei are nice to fuck, but not the girl you bring home for dinner to meet the parents

oh and thats not say her husband is a "saint" he's clearly the typical rich asshole but thats besides the point.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Thats a huge leap on your part.. for all you know lets say he did save the school who knows maybe next Saturday she really wants a painting and he doesn't get it so she pull the same thing

also the vibe im getting from your post is "i must bribe my wife with spending loads of money so shes loyal"

Thats not how a marriage works, it sucks he didn't save the school sure but from a business standpoint it makes sense why he didn't it would be a lost cause sure he can bail it out of financial problems RN but what about next month? or the month after that? is he expect to run this school for the rest of his life and losing money on it everyday it operates? just in the hopes his wife stays "loyal" i'm sorry if i was ever in a marriage were my thought was "dam i better buy this or my wife will cheat on me" no wait i wouldn't marry someone that would give me those red flags to begin with.

Girls like Fei are nice to fuck, but not the girl you bring home for dinner to meet the parents

oh and thats not say her husband is a "saint" he's clearly the typical rich asshole but thats besides the point.
She is a trophy wife. He married her just because she is and she has always been what she is: a trophy. And he has always been 100% aware of it: that's why she signed a prenuptial agreement which tells she can't have children (I don't think this clause would be legal in real life, anyway).

And remember what she says: what she asked him about the school was the only thing she ever asked for herself only. Her glamorous and luxury life is for him and about him, because she must show that she is the wife of a very important, wealthy, classy and rich man.

Turret

Forum Fanatic
Jun 23, 2017

That is not a huge leap on my part, because of how Felicia is depicted in the game and what we can learn about the situation.
Your theories about "the painting" and stuff about bribing your wife are clear apples-oranges comparisons, pardon me, because they seem to be made in deliberate bad faith.

Felicia is depicted in the game as a loyal person in general. Kath for instance is shocked when she learns that Feli keeps regular contact with her family back home. Kat had counted on Feli being a sellout on account of her being a golddigger from the Hinterland, but that she is not.
It was made clear in the game how extremly important this school is for Felicia and it is not(!) a "painting of the week" for her. Secondly, you can also learn in the game that saving the school was the first and only time Felicia asked Elias something for herself.
It is also made clear that Elias is so rich that saving the school might use quite a sum of money, but one he would hardly feel ar all. In addition saving the school would give him a lot of great PR as a humanitarian.

Randomguy3478

Jan 14, 2024
And remember what she says: what she asked him about the school was the only thing she ever asked for herself only. Her glamorous and luxury life is for him and about him, because she must show that she is the wife of a very important, wealthy, classy and rich man.
It was made clear in the game how extremly important this school is for Felicia and it is not(!) a "painting of the week" for her. Secondly, you can also learn in the game that saving the school was the first and only time Felicia asked Elias something for herself.

So the gold digger married the rich asshole to not use the money? o_O

Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017
Maybe I don't remember correctly, but it seems to me that Felicia married Elias to escape from her family's poverty. The thing about the school was the only thing she really cared, but this doesn't mean she has never asked for something, this means that it was the only thing she asked because she really cared about it, while all other things (like the expensive clothes, the expensive cars and so on) were only part of the deal: be a good trophy-wife and enjoy the luxurious life he allows her to live.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017

Nah, Felicia is just about my favourite character.... except all the other girls as well.

The problem with this game, is that all the characters are just so damn good!

I just love Felicia - Her confidence and classy appearance and good friendship with Mina
Roselind - Is very similar to MC's mom.
Victoria - Man, she is just a cool bitch, I love her.
Hanah - Wild girl, with a cool personality
Mina = Is just a sweetheart.

Last edited:

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Maybe I don't remember correctly, but it seems to me that Felicia married Elias to escape from her family's poverty.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

She had quite a few sugar daddies before him, bro. And being a person who works hard to make a living - that's what she said about her mother - DOES NOT MEAN THAT YOU ARE POOR.

Felicia is exactly what most game characters say she is: a social climber, a gold digger and an exhibionist.

She is the opposite of Kathleen.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Nah, Felicia is just about my favourite character.... except all the other girls as well.

The problem with this game, is that all the characters are just so damn good!

I just love Felicia - Her confidence and classy appearance and good friendship with Mina
Roselind - Is very similar to MC's mom.
Victoria - Man, she is just a cool bitch, I love her.
Hanah - Wild girl, with a cool personality
Mina = Is just a sweetheart.
I think you mean Veronica, not Victoria (MC's mom) ;)

Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

She had quite a few sugar daddies before him, bro. And being a person who works hard to make a living - that's what she said about her mother - DOES NOT MEAN THAT YOU ARE POOR.

Felicia is exactly what most game characters say she is: a social climber, a gold digger and an exhibionist.

She is the opposite of Kathleen.
You can laugh how much you want, but in her conversation with Edwin, she stated se didn't want live anymore in the poverty in which was raised by her family. Obviously it is a subjective idea of poverty, the idea of poverty that only a goldi dgger can have, but this is what she said (probably with different words) and what your reply doesn't refute what I have written.

TheRegvlator

Apr 16, 2022
Holy fucking shit I just finished update 4 and that revelation at the end had me gasping for air. Has to be one of the best plot-twists (if you can call it that) I've experienced in a few good years, in any media, and I mean it - I tried to get a comparison/analogy and couldn't think of a single one to say it reminded of a similar experience with a show, game or movie - it was AWESOME.

The way the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and then the shoe dropped. God damn, , that hag is a fucking monster.

Reactions: Alfius
4.90 star(s) 482 Votes