Saphfire

Mar 19, 2022
Hm, seeing the romance tag here i am wondering. Isn´t this vn just a simple fuck em all, don´t give a shit about consequences?
I´ve only tried it once two years or three years ago but i gave up, because except the mindless fucking there was nothing at all.

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Hm, seeing the romance tag here i am wondering. Isn´t this vn just a simple fuck em all, don´t give a shit about consequences?
I´ve only tried it once two years or three years ago but i gave up, because except the mindless fucking there was nothing at all.
It kinda...can be...although with good characters and a good story. But there is already one "girlfriend" path in the game, with probably more to follow in which you start a deeper committed relationship with one of the LIs.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Are you in the correct thread? Because while the story is still developing, a simply fuck em all will see to it that the consequences of your choices will be fucking YOU in the end! There are a lot of choices which already had consequences and will have consequnences in the future of the game. Not only the one LI you can choose in the end, but also what will happening with your friends and you.

TD1900

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
I suppose it depends on how you qualify romance, and what you want from the tag.

There's a big emphasis on getting to know, connect with, and empathize with the girls. That was there from the beginning, but there's also a couple of big romantic set pieces now, and you can GF up one of the heroines at this point too.

However, it's worth mentioning that the romantic undercurrent of the scenario is contrasted against exhibitions in front of dirty old men, cheating on spouses, and other unavoidable developments that someone who hates NTR enough to proclaim it in their signature will likely find distasteful.

Saphfire

Mar 19, 2022
Are you in the correct thread? Because while the story is still developing, a simply fuck em all will see to it that the consequences of your choices will be fucking YOU in the end! There are a lot of choices which already had consequences and will have consequnences in the future of the game. Not only the one LI you can choose in the end, but also what will happening with your friends and you.
Hm, who are the Love interests? I thought Felicia, but realized she´s just a gold digger. I love Romance games but i can´t see that happening. Could you point out the li´s for me? I quit after the "competition"... and the night that ended in the diner with felicia.

Saphfire

Mar 19, 2022
I suppose it depends on how you qualify romance, and what you want from the tag.

There's a big emphasis on getting to know, connect with, and empathize with the girls. That was there from the beginning, but there's also a couple of big romantic set pieces now, and you can GF up one of the heroines at this point too.

However, it's worth mentioning that the romantic undercurrent of the scenario is contrasted against exhibitions in front of dirty old men, cheating on spouses, and other unavoidable developments that someone who hates NTR enough to proclaim it in their signature will likely find distasteful.
I don´t hate ntr, i hate netorare. Since there is not a tag relating to this genre i think i´m save?
NTR can mean differnet aspects: netori (stealing girls), netorase (sharing girls) and netorare/cheating (girl has been taken from you).

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Hm, who are the Love interests? I thought Felicia, but realized she´s just a gold digger. I love Romance games but i can´t see that happening. Could you point out the li´s for me? I quit after the "competition"... and the night that ended in the diner with felicia.
The LIs are the three Carnations (Rosalind, Veronica and Felicia), plus Mina and Hana. There are plenty of other girls the MC may be able to fool around with, but the LIs are the ones where we will spend a lot of time dwelling on what the MC feels about them.

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
Hm, who are the Love interests?
technically only Hana... she the only one you can date the rest of the girls you cheat on hana to be with (at least for now that might change later) the 3 carnations aren't technically LI's because 2 of them are married and the other is a lesbian Lol So you can't really be in a real relationship currently

Reactions: Randomguy3478

TD1900

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
technically only Hana... she the only one you can date the rest of the girls you cheat on hana to be with (at least for now that might change later) the 3 carnations aren't technically LI's because 2 of them are married and the other is a lesbian Lol So you can't really be in a real relationship currently
Yeah, but if you don't call dancing under the moonlight or getting a personal portrait done at a secret hideaway romance, then we have differing ideas on that term.

Romance is what you see in romcoms, right?

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
Yeah, but if you don't call dancing under the moonlight or getting a personal portrait done at a secret hideaway romance, then we have differing ideas on that term.

Romance is what you see in romcoms, right?
oh theres romance but romance =/= committed relationship Lol you can have romance with felish but you can't be in the "LI" relationship with her when shes currently married.

So for me they aren't actually "LI"s (yet) there just girls you fool around with shes currently just a fuck buddy pretty much Lol

Last edited:
Reactions: Randomguy3478

starkj

May 17, 2022
Is Veronica even just a lesbian? Because she wouldnt fuck with the MC if she was, bi is probably more correct.

Also, how do you get Mina and Felicia scene in the last update?

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
"Technically" they are LI. LI doesn't mean only (pure) wife material and they end up happy for ever

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
oh theres romance but romance =/= committed relationship Lol you can have romance with felish but you can't be in the "LI" relationship with her when shes currently married.

So for me they aren't actually "LI"s (yet) there just girls you fool around with shes currently just a fuck buddy pretty much Lol
So ya think you aren't datin' our sweet goldilocks Mina, huh?

You're disappointing me, brah.

Now go and look her in the eyes and tell her: "you're not my date, we're just foolin' around". Come on, go for it :mad: :mad:

you two-timer :(

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
The main LI´s in the game are Hana, Mina, Felicia, Rosi and Veronika. Also in the race, but with slowed foam, are Kath (for the bad boys and as...) and hopefully Dr. Sophia Lundgren (based on that there are changes in behavior depending on our choices).
As an aside, Felicia is more than just a golddigger.

4.90 star(s) 473 Votes