Unreal434

Sep 23, 2018
This line made me think how it would be nice if we could go with Hana to a tattoo parlour and get a tattoo to match hers.

2024-04-05_15-51-33.png
Although I´m not sure if its possible in HS for male model to have a tattoo.

• Red Heart
Reactions: fred9320

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
Yes, I agree, Hana is better and hotter but without the pink hairstyle, because her black hair gives her a character trait that is modest and a little tough without vanilla

meh to me black hair is just meh no real "character" to it it one of the most common hair colors Lol

i'm all about the multi hair colour honestly big fan of two tone hair

Reactions: GokutheG

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
meh to me black hair is just meh no real "character" to it it one of the most common hair colors Lol

Eh, I don’t argue, I’m not saying that I’m a fan of black hair (I mostly like brunettes), but I mean, based on what Hana is and her style, black suits her better since she decided to devote herself to goth... :)

Edit: We’re just used to seeing Hana like this, so it’s strange to see her in pink in the future :LOL:

Reactions: shortstak

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
devote herself to goth... :)
guess you never heard of "baby goth" Lol which is what her pink hair would fit into Lol

the black wouldn't be so bad if had something extra maybe red tips?

i personally had a black hair in HS with blue unde it (so when you flipped it up it was blue instead of black)

as for fave colour (natural colour) like you said your is brunettes mine would probably be between strawberry blonde and redhead

Reactions: MAGO-DAG

Jacowboy

Aug 8, 2022
That would be even more work.
Depends on how good you are with photoshop... it can be quick, but like, if you can render quickly, then yes, rendering is the way to go.

Also, PC doesn't use any post except for a handful of composite shots with comic-styled frames.
That's only 'cause GIL is a fuckin' genius with his visuals... most AVNs could use A LOT more post =/

adanu

Mar 28, 2020
I don't get why people even complain about the Veronica scene anyways, if you actually like Veronica and want to romance her wouldn't it be more impactful to have Edwin and Veronica fuck outside of the Exhibition instead of being forced to during one of the games with no emotions involved. All the other carnations got to fuck outside of the club, obviously it's going to take a bit longer when it gets to Veronica because there's a lot more build up required.
Veronica is the epitome of a combative stubborn nag that most men don't want to deal with in general. If she wasn't a Carnation, I would never deal with her.

She is what she is. She's a job to me, nothing more.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022

Agree with you on two tone, especially sharp constrasts like pink on blonde.

Having said that, I think hana looks better in black since the hair complements the large tattoo footprint.

4.90 star(s) 474 Votes