dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Emma is not off-limit, she's as available as the other whores. He's just a bro to Jacob I guess.

Randomguy3478

Jan 14, 2024
Heavily implied she's got some kind of connection to Jacob, enough to scrap with Warren, and Jacob is good folks.

Jacob is a hypocrite. Kills dudes for a living but never stops whining about the girls. Huge spoilsport in any evil playthrough. Second only to hana.

Agree with you about cassandra, but drinking cum is not better. Which leaves... nobody?

Reactions: Displayme and pigg

SanaeS

Jun 22, 2018
Kudos for making one of the richest updates regarding H-scenes and characters development, and all this despite the fact that Feli has the spotlight this time.
I guess my take on it will be longer than usual... :coffee:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Good on the guys for putting in Sophia for a tiny bit at the end at least, for most of the update it looked like I would have to write a very strongly worded message to TD for hiding her. :Kappa: Saved.

Also I think I'm gonna have to maintain a second save for Felicia, she really grew on me lately. These closeup shots of her face and those tan lines, dear lord. And it seems she might be very single very soon. Perfect timing. :BootyTime:

Randomguy3478

Jan 14, 2024
The main theme of this update is control
sadly not the good kind... :cautious: lol

CHUCK the control devil

-He wouldn't unleash his most perverted side unless he beats a woman at her own game, viewing them as commodities and as just a way to boost his ego.
The most interesting character to me. Control and pleasure. Would enjoy to see glimpses of his escapades.

KATHLEEN

gives Mr. Ford plenty of evidence to get them divorced in a way that would leave Felicia in a urgent need of money.
Could get interesting if kat really uses that.

DARIUS

Not having any news about her son in six months must have been horrible.
Was for me the most touching moment of the game.

Reactions: SanaeS

TheWhizzy

Oct 29, 2022
Which games are you hyped for? To have a better idea of what you like to answer you more accurately.
I actually enjoy most popular games on here and actually like the premise of this game. I think it might be the visuals that are off-putting to me somehow, although I've played visually similar games before. I quite like darker sexual themes too but I feel like PC is being quite soft with them (for now). It is really hard to say lol, maybe I will give it another go at some point

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022

There are both an extensive walkthrough and a way to unlock every scene available in the thread, if you search the thread a little bit.

I have a save game right at the decision for adding Mina to the evening, be aware that it is on page 18 of the save games if you copy it over.

Last edited by a moderator:

pinuz1

Feb 13, 2021
4.90 star(s) 474 Votes