Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Pale Carnations [Ch. 4 Up 4 Public] [Mutt & Jeff] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch HERE.

Universal: Ch. 4 Up 3 -> Ch. 4 Up 4 Public [1,32 GB]
- - -

Universal Compressed: Ch. 4 Up 3-> Ch. 4 Up 4 Public [505 MB]
- - -

Universal: Ch. 4 Up 4 -> Ch. 4 Up 4 Public [31,6 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

TheWhizzy

Oct 29, 2022
Serious question. Does the game pick up at some point/get better? Have been playing for 2 hours so far but don't really see the hype behind this game yet.

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Serious question. Does the game pick up at some point/get better? Have been playing for 2 hours so far but don't really see the hype behind this game yet.
what? The game is awesome and if you don't get that vibe in 2 hours ( :ROFLMAO: ) you should just swear off of AVNs altogether and go back to playing CSGO or whatever.

TD1900

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
I mean, the game objectively improves as it goes along in some areas, like the visuals.

Writing wise?

If you find the club stuff boring, then the game opens up with outside relationships with the girls.

If you're finding certain elements annoying, like the overly long narration or the player character's navel gazing, that gets doubled down on. The pacing slows down too, so that might also amplify the things you find unremarkable as well.

We've had people say they were put off by the intro and ended up loving it, but who knows. You might just waste your time.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Depends on your tastes. If PC is to your general taste, then it will soon become better, 2 hours in is more or less prolog.:) But if you have problems with a game around a luxury brothel with a yearly humiliation contest, several side stories behind the curtain and a story heavy gameplay, then it will not be for you. PC is not a wankfest, the story and characters are king.

jamouyi

Sep 30, 2023
is their a way to unlock all gallery or somewhere in the folder where i can change the memories from locked to unlocked or something.

nam193031

Aug 18, 2023
[/QUOTE]
i have an error
how to fix this

this error because of the game right ? if this error by me , how to fix this ?

Last edited by a moderator:

robb

Jul 15, 2017
It has some of the most engaging writing and storytelling on here imo, but if you don't like it after two hours, maybe you're not going to.

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
I mean...you have to kinda know yourself what it is about the game that might not click with you and if that might change later in the game. If it is the writing or the visuals in general or if you just wait for something that hasn't happen yet, but has a good chance of happening.

Reactions: ename144

tiospamlh

Jan 31, 2021
Downloaded last version for Android, dis everything as supposed for installation, but didn't get the new content, am I missing something?

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Which games are you hyped for? To have a better idea of what you like to answer you more accurately.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
PaleCarnations-CH4U4Public
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

4.90 star(s) 474 Votes