TD1900

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
Ah ok thanks. I'm so used to seeing the text for unseen text or whatever on most renpy the symbols messed with me. But it's kinda obvious now that you lay it out
To be honest, I had a moment a few weeks ago when I was replacing the background for the settings menu where I was like which one is which again and why the fuck did I use symbols? So, don't feel too bad. :HideThePain:

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
So why this game doesn't have an ntr tag? As a non ntr player, just reading the thread makes me think it's full of ntr, but there's no ntr tag. I don't like tag dodging.
I depends on how you look at it. To me there are only really two LIs in the game. Nothing like that happens with either of them. The Carnations on the other hand... I think it's inevitable that they will be ravaged by some other dude at some point so that's why with the exception of Veronica being a "friend" it's all business for me.

I could be wrong but I don't think it's completely off the table. They already have to do stuff to each other even in the first game not to mention Kathleen and her shenanigans. It's just me but I can't see them as romantic options.

Mr. Chatty

Jul 19, 2023
I depends on how you look at it. To me there are only really two LIs in the game. Nothing like that happens with either of them. The Carnations on the other hand... I think it's inevitable that they will be ravaged by some other dude at some point so that's why with the exception of Veronica being a "friend" it's all business for me.

I could be wrong but I don't think it's completely off the table. They already have to do stuff to each other even in the first game not to mention Kathleen and her shenanigans. It's just me but I can't see them as romantic options.
So only 2 LIs? Other girls can't be persuaded? Also saying "it depends on everyone" is weird because there's a definition for it on which it should depend.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
So why this game doesn't have an ntr tag? As a non ntr player, just reading the thread makes me think it's full of ntr, but there's no ntr tag. I don't like tag dodging.
Will you write about ntr in every thread? this is a game about a brothel, no one cheats on Mc, everyone in this game is a pervert, including Mc himself, if you want to fuck, if you want, choose a girl for yourself.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
So only 2 LIs? Other girls can't be persuaded? Also saying "it depends on everyone" is weird because there's a definition for it on which it should depend.
I know what the definition is, and by that definition there is no NTR. Your not with anyone in the game until an optional choice later on and no one is trying to swoop in and get your girl. You don't have to avoid them and you don't have to pursue them. But if you do decide to go after a Carnation you do so with the knowledge that they will be preforming sexual acts in the competition. Well with the exception of Felicia that is.

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
there are two actual LIs and there is no NTR with them. The other girls (carnations) may or may not become LIs later on as the game ends, but probably not. They are involved in stuff that could be considered NTR depending on how sensitive you are on the topic. I don't really care, the game is fire either way.

Mr. Chatty

Jul 19, 2023
there are two actual LIs and there is no NTR with them. The other girls (carnations) may or may not become LIs later on as the game ends, but probably not. They are involved in stuff that could be considered NTR depending on how sensitive you are on the topic. I don't really care, the game is fire either way.
The game being "fire" depends on everyone, it's not a fact. Anyway are these LIs involved in the brothel work too? Also why isn't Felicia involved with other men?

Are you sure you know what NTR means?
Sure.

Reactions: Randomguy3478

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Anyway are these LIs involved in the brothel work too? Also why isn't Felicia involved with other men?
One of them works there like the MC and the other doesn't know anything about it but she is friends with Felicia. She is included with the others but not being able to show interest in her before you know what she is doing, You meet her beforehand but can stop doing anything with her after.

Mr. Chatty

Jul 19, 2023
most importantly, can one play the game for the story only, avoiding the carnations (not just their path but also their scenes) but persuing the said LIs only?

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
most importantly, can one play the game for the story only, avoiding the carnations (not just their path but also their scenes) but persuing the said LIs only?
No. The Carnations are central to game's story so obviously they're going to appear in it. If you cannot accept the thought of potential LIs with men other than the MC, this is definitely not the game for you.

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
The game being "fire" depends on everyone, it's not a fact. Anyway are these LIs involved in the brothel work too? Also why isn't Felicia involved with other men?
the game almost has a 5 star rating here, close to 1300 supporters on patreon, so I'd say those stats support it's in fact, "fire". At least compared to a lot of other AVNs on this site. It may not be to your liking, but that puts you in the minority. And you haven't even played it, so I think I have a little more background on it than you do.
As for Felicia being involved with other men :ROFLMAO:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
the game almost has a 5 star rating here, close to 1300 supporters on patreon, so I'd say those stats support it's in fact, "fire". At least compared to a lot of other AVNs on this site. It may not be to your liking, but that puts you in the minority. And you haven't even played it, so I think I have a little more background on it than you do.
Did you decide to injure him in advance? eh.... :KEK:

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
1. goooooooooooooood damn what an update ive been super hyped for it since it was first mentioned in game and it did not disappoint at all the ending really gives me vibes that no other game on this site has come close too

2. Im obviously a fan/supporter of this game but objectively this game is the highest rated on the site (hasnt changed since both #1 and #2 released updates) despite the fact that this is heavily "non vanilla" and we arguably arent even at the "worst of it" yet compared to a game where the MC walks into a harem and wins basically every time with little thought (peak wish fulfillment) :HideThePain:

yeah TD might not be making that Caribdis money but pirates REALLY like their game! :KEK:

Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017
I wonder when someone will start to ask why this game doesn't has a gay tag, since there are a lot of lesbian scenes.

Mr. Chatty

Jul 19, 2023
A fact is something that's true for everyone, an almost 5 Star rating wouldn't cut it and about Felicia question, blame
Well with the exception of Felicia that is.
For it.

4.90 star(s) 471 Votes