White cat6

Jan 21, 2024
Now that I think about it, we never saw Rosalind and the Darius' mother in the same room together. Is it a coincidence? I don't think so.
I'm not talking about this as a fact, but as a possibility.
Rose is smart. She easily puts Kilian in his place when he tries to insult her.
She is aware that they are looking for Darius, which is impossible since she cannot know Darius.
When they are about to call Hawaii, she finds an excuse to leave the room and returns only after the call fails. Then he is in the room and goes into the shower again. And it is at this moment that Stella calls. Rose appears in the room only some time after the telephone conversation.
As they say, draw your own conclusions.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
To me another odd part about the Hana GF path, I know broken record, is the fact that Rose is seemingly unfazed by the whole thing. She is basically in the same room when she shows up in the morning saying "Hey, boyfriend." And Rose never even askes the MC about it. Like if it will effect their deal or are we done now or... anything at all. The the MC can go out of his way to tell like every other character in the game about his new relationship. Unless I just missed a conversation with her. Could be.

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
To me another odd part about the Hana GF path, I know broken record, is the fact that Rose is seemingly unfazed by the whole thing. She is basically in the same room when she shows up in the morning saying "Hey, boyfriend." And Rose never even askes the MC about it. Like if it will effect their deal or are we done now or... anything at all. The the MC can go out of his way to tell like every other character in the game about his new relationship. Unless I just missed a conversation with her. Could be.
Rose is mainly adaptability. I've said it in the past, and it comes up that she's the one that rolls with the punches and figures out what's best for her in the end. Mostly, it also comes back to bite her in the form of consequences she can't see (that being the deal or a more sadistic Edwin)

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
I'm not talking about this as a fact, but as a possibility.
Rose is smart. She easily puts Kilian in his place when he tries to insult her.
She is aware that they are looking for Darius, which is impossible since she cannot know Darius.
When they are about to call Hawaii, she finds an excuse to leave the room and returns only after the call fails. Then he is in the room and goes into the shower again. And it is at this moment that Stella calls. Rose appears in the room only some time after the telephone conversation.
As they say, draw your own conclusions.
I'm just wondering whether you are for real or you are simply trolling us.

Either way, as far as I'm concerned, you are free to believe in any delusional twisted plot theory you want to believe in.

That's the problem with you guys who grew with all this shitty pop culture: you think that nonsensical plot twists are smart and good.

Reactions: Skeltom

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
I'm just wondering whether you are for real or you are simply trolling us.

Either way, as far as I'm concerned, you are free to believe in any delusional twisted plot theory you want to believe in.

That's the problem with you guys who grew with all this shitty pop culture: you think that nonsensical plot twists are smart and good.
Right? I can't see it myself. There is no reason she couldn't possibly know about him and even more unlikely that Mrs. P wouldn't rub something like that in her face, even taking their past into consideration.

And unless Rose is somehow tucked away in an open floor plan studio apartment with a voice modulator both of them would absolutely know what Rose sounds like.

Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017
Maybe I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure there was a guy who threatened Rosalind to pay for her husband's debt, otherwise…
:unsure:

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Who said it was complicated? I'm not worried about being locked out of anything. I chose being in a relationship expecting to be faithful after that point. I just think it would have been nice to be able to see how Hana felt about it, nothing wrong with that.
How Hana felt about what exactly? She already knew the MC wasn't a virgin, and asking her to comment on his recent trysts right out of the gate seems gauche.

If the question is how Hana feels about the MC two-timing his best friend, then yeah, that might be interesting. I still think it wouldn't make much sense to mention Mina though, since the MC isn't exactly proud of that action; I don't see him being eager to discuss it with someone in regular contact with Ian. Besides, we can more or less guess Hana's general reaction already (surprised but not particularly concerned about Ian's well being), and getting into details would be better saved for another day rather than adding still more content to Hana's date.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
How Hana felt about what exactly? She already knew the MC wasn't a virgin, and asking her to comment on his recent trysts right out of the gate seems gauche.

If the question is how Hana feels about the MC two-timing his best friend, then yeah, that might be interesting. I still think it wouldn't make much sense to mention Mina though, since the MC isn't exactly proud of that action; I don't see him being eager to discuss it with someone in regular contact with Ian. Besides, we can more or less guess Hana's general reaction already (surprised but not particularly concerned about Ian's well being), and getting into details would be better saved for another day rather than adding still more content to Hana's date.
That's fair I suppose. Thought unless I read it wrong he says to himself that he would either have to tell Hana bout the deal, put an end to it or just do it anyway. Only two of his self imposed option are actually available though.

It's true that it could be an interesting conversation but he wouldn't have to throw Mina under the bus exactly. He could always just bring it up hypothetically. It's not like she wouldn't even have a conversation about something like that. I've accepted that it was not handled to my liking. Can't please everyone and I am happy with the other options after starting a relationship with her.

Reactions: ename144

White cat6

Jan 21, 2024
Right? I can't see it myself. There is no reason she couldn't possibly know about him and even more unlikely that Mrs. P wouldn't rub something like that in her face, even taking their past into consideration.

And unless Rose is somehow tucked away in an open floor plan studio apartment with a voice modulator both of them would absolutely know what Rose sounds like.
Really, do you think that Kathleen, Charles or August will tell Carnation what's going on at the club? Do not make me laugh. Why does carnation know about one of the employees? If she starts to be interested in Darius, she will immediately incur suspicion. Well, what about the modulator? You might be surprised, but now it’s just a program on a smartphone. And she doesn't need him. There are tons of ways to change your voice without a modulator. In addition, the first time they call the factory and most likely talk to the receptionist, and only the second time they talk to Stella.

Randomguy3478

Jan 14, 2024
Really, do you think that Kathleen, Charles or August will tell Carnation what's going on at the club? Do not make me laugh. Why does carnation know about one of the employees? If she starts to be interested in Darius, she will immediately incur suspicion. Well, what about the modulator? You might be surprised, but now it’s just a program on a smartphone. And she doesn't need him. There are tons of ways to change your voice without a modulator. In addition, the first time they call the factory and most likely talk to the receptionist, and only the second time they talk to Stella.
why would they call her number when calling to hawaii?

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Can I have some of what you're smoking?

White cat6

Jan 21, 2024
Can I have some of what you're smoking?
You showed your level of culture. When there are no arguments, you begin to insult your opponent. If you don’t know what to answer, maybe it’s better not to answer? By the way, don't bother writing an answer. I do not need him. I'm blacklisting you.

Reactions: Randomguy3478

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
You showed your level of culture. When there are no arguments, you begin to insult your opponent. If you don’t know what to answer, maybe it’s better not to answer? By the way, don't bother writing an answer. I do not need him. I'm blacklisting you.
That's cute. Not that you will see my opinion...

Mr. Chatty

Jul 19, 2023
So why this game doesn't have an ntr tag? As a non ntr player, just reading the thread makes me think it's full of ntr, but there's no ntr tag. I don't like tag dodging.

Visick

Sep 27, 2021
Closed book = unread
Open book = read

It sets if ren'py skips everything or only the text you've seen before when you click / hold the skip button.
Ah ok thanks. I'm so used to seeing the text for unseen text or whatever on most renpy the symbols messed with me. But it's kinda obvious now that you lay it out

Reactions: TD1900
4.90 star(s) 471 Votes