Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
yep, go cheat on Hana, for sure you won't get your legs broken by Warren later on after August finds out :ROFLMAO:
Do you think he has any right to take the moral high ground? Not to mention you can basically call him a has been in front of a bunch of patrons and he doesn't do anything about it. Not for now at least.

hth2m1

May 28, 2018
Thanks for your help...so...I am using cheat mod to manipulate my points...does that help if Hana catches me with other women? Sorry...I'm just trying to understand the best outcome. Thanks
We don't know yet because so far it hasn't come up, but the fact that there is a tracker for the number of times you've cheated seems to suggest there will eventually be some interaction where how often you've cheated will matter, and as far as the game is concerned that number is how many times you have cheated, so you could take every opportunity, set that to zero, and you'd get whatever result is meant for someone who stayed completely loyal.

hth2m1

May 28, 2018
thanks for everyone's input...damnit...I really like Mina as well...I guess I'll have to go back and make a save when I had the option to tell Mina so I don't lose Hana...it's tough to make decisions when it comes to having sex hahaha...thanks again everyone
It's been made pretty obvious from their previous interactions and the fact that Mina has a bicurious score that at some point there will be the option to fuck both of them together, probably on the Hana fuckbuddy path who knows? None of us can predict what will happen in the story for sure.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
It's been made pretty obvious from their previous interactions and the fact that Mina has a bicurious score that at some point there will be the option to fuck both of them together, probably on the Hana fuckbuddy path who knows? None of us can predict what will happen in the story for sure.
That's what I was thinking as well. Even more of a reason to be able to tell Hana about Mina. She already says she would like to teach her a few things so who knows. At the very least you would know where she stands with that whole deal. Then you could tell Mina if she was or not or just say fuck it and go for it no matter how she feels. Just a thought.

Reactions: balboa2151

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Do you think he has any right to take the moral high ground? Not to mention you can basically call him a has been in front of a bunch of patrons and he doesn't do anything about it. Not for now at least.
it was sort of a hyperbole, but if you really hurt Hana I could imagine a scenario like that, nothing to do with moral high ground. The dude is obviously not above doing something like that.

lkjhgfdfghjkl

Jul 1, 2021
like im not even asking for her to allow you to be with mina just the option to be up front with her from the get go like "yes lets do this but just so you know me a Mina fouled around already and made deal so i'll have to tell it can't happen anymore tomorrow" Cause you know thats kinda what "transparency" means.. to be up front with your shit.
Wanting Edwin to show devotion to his new gf by flaking on a serious sexual commitment he just made to his best friend's girlfriend is wild.
Hana would be an idiot to take that confession any way other than terribly especially considering the risks they're already facing. If Ian and Mina can't trust him then why should she? :unsure:

Reactions: ename144

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Wanting Edwin to show devotion to his new gf by flaking on a serious sexual commitment he just made to his best friend's girlfriend is wild.
Hana would be an idiot to take that confession any way other than terribly especially considering the risks they're already facing. If Ian and Mina can't trust him then why should she? :unsure:
Ian would just me a hypocrite of being upset over it I think and Mina is the one who already trusts the MC enough to ask him to help. Not to mention she wouldn't have a leg to stand on in the trust department considering what she askes of him. For me it's more about the inability to even mention it to Hana. That would clear a whole lot up going forward. She could just say that's not cool or only if I'm involved etc.

Edwin just keeping his mouth shut about it indefinably doesn't make a lot of sense to me. The morning after they get together when they are on the couch would have been a pretty ideal time to bring it up. "So, Hana. Since you are looking for transparency between us I need to tell you about an odd agreement I had with Mina...". Instead it's just keep my promise or not, full stop. Like that is his only option.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Just keep Hana as a fuckbuddy, and you're free to fuck everyone :D
Sure, but you can sleep with whoever you want in this anyway. Her being a GF doesn't change that. Staying monogamous with her on the other hand is something out of the norm for this particular game. It's just whether to stick with it or not. It's a good option to have I think.

Reactions: balboa2151

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Hey!! Some of us like to think we're camped out on Edwin's other shoulder! :p
Have to second you on this, definitely!

Well, when it comes to August and your relationship with his daughter there are two major points to remember. One is that if we made the attempt during the game to get halfway in August´s good graces, we learn during several situations that he is ok with our relationship with Hana, be it "just" FwB or boy/girlfriend.
The second is something our "home invaders" Abel and Sophia told us. August is a man you should not give a reason to think you are becoming a problem. So your "has been" example is something you do at your own risk. There is a fine line between showing some backbone and becoming an annoyance.

Reactions: ename144

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Actually your casual lovers with Mina before the hana GF choice it would make sense to bring it up at that point that you made a "promise" to Mina and see how Hana feels about it and if thats a big no from her (doubtful since she really likes her and lets you fuck everyone at work LOL) is when she could can tell you but right now the story goes you become lovers with Mina and make promise/deal then Hana you have the choice to date or cheat or say go fuck yourself.. then you can tell Mina about Hana... I'd much rather of the option to tell Hana the first time around about the mina thing (she cn say no thats fine) just seems weird as fuck you don't have the option to mention it since you start things with Mina first not Hana

like im not even asking for her to allow you to be with mina just the option to be up front with her from the get go like "yes lets do this but just so you know me a Mina fouled around already and made deal so i'll have to tell it can't happen anymore tomorrow" Cause you know thats kinda what "transparency" means.. to be up front with your shit.
That's what I was thinking as well. Even more of a reason to be able to tell Hana about Mina. She already says she would like to teach her a few things so who knows. At the very least you would know where she stands with that whole deal. Then you could tell Mina if she was or not or just say fuck it and go for it no matter how she feels. Just a thought.
I don't understand what people think would be accomplished by name dropping Mina in this situation.

The MC already has the option to enter into a non-exclusive relationship with Hana, and Hana will accept it without question. You don't need to go into details, just take "yes" for an answer! Sure, the MC could bring up Mina in hopes of setting up a threesome down the line, but what's the rush? Better to let Hana get used to her new fuck buddy arrangement before going for a triple body score. There's plenty of time to propose this later.

Meanwhile if the MC picks the girlfriend route, bringing up Mina is completely nonsensical. The whole point of that route is that the MC wants to make a special commitment to Hana despite their circumstances. The MC is promising to eschew all other women outside the Club; Mina is another woman outside the Club, so she's included automatically. The only reason to mention her specifically would be to ask for an exception, which would be both insulting and counterproductive in these circumstances.

If you're worried about locking yourself out of future content with Mina and Hana together... don't pick the girlfriend route. How is this complicated? :confused:

Well, when it comes to August and your relationship with his daughter there are two major points to remember. One is that if we made the attempt during the game to get halfway in August´s good graces, we learn during several situations that he is ok with our relationship with Hana, be it "just" FwB or boy/girlfriend.
The second is something our "home invaders" Abel and Sophia told us. August is a man you should not give a reason to think you are becoming a problem. So your "has been" example is something you do at your own risk. There is a fine line between showing some backbone and becoming an annoyance.
I don't know that we should put *too* much stock in anything Abel says. His description of August is certainly plausible, but he doesn't provide any hard evidence for his speculation and Abel's motives are highly suspect.

That said, it's obvious pissing off August would be a bad idea, the question is what that would take. At the moment, his overriding priority seems to be bonding with Hana. He evidently thinks having the MC around the Club helps Hana feel comfortable. She likes the MC (the exact amount depending on our choices) and clearly feels better having him around - both as someone her age, and as a fellow newcomer trying to find their role in the place.

I suspect August is willing to tolerate a fair amount of disrespect as long as the MC continues to serve the main goal. If the MC should stop making Hana comfortable, that's when we'll need to walk a lot more carefully. And if the MC manages to piss Hana off enough to be a net discomfort to her, that's when things could quite literally end in blood.

All the more reason not to cheat on her. :whistle:

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
If you're worried about locking yourself out of future content with Mina and Hana together... don't pick the girlfriend route. How is this complicated? :confused:
Who said it was complicated? I'm not worried about being locked out of anything. I chose being in a relationship expecting to be faithful after that point. I just think it would have been nice to be able to see how Hana felt about it, nothing wrong with that.

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
Who said it was complicated? I'm not worried about being locked out of anything. I chose being in a relationship expecting to be faithful after that point. I just think it would have been nice to be able to see how Hana felt about it, nothing wrong with that.
yup same here (not like i'm worry about "locking myself" out of routes i play every single route in this game with cheats LOL)

TD1900

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
The whole point of that route is that the MC wants to make a special commitment to Hana despite their circumstances. The MC is promising to eschew all other women outside the Club; Mina is another woman outside the Club, so she's included automatically. The only reason to mention her specifically would be to ask for an exception, which would be both insulting and counterproductive in these circumstances.
I'll also add there's the potential of the sugar baby stuff with Felicia, and the deal with Rose. If Edwin's going to be fully transparent, there is a whole can of worms to be opened. Although, I do find the thought of him breaking out an itemized list of his ongoing dalliances to his newly minted girlfriend kinda funny.

pinuz1

Feb 13, 2021
Two of my favorite scenes in this game are the Ian card game the first night with Mina and Felicia and the "never have I ever" birthday night with Hana, Mina and Ian. Will there be more of these in the future? :unsure:

I've come to enjoy the wholesome vanilla interactions of the main characters way more than the crazy exhibitions somehow.

Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017
Interesting. It just seemed to me that Rosalind was Darius’s mother, Stella.
Too smart for a tortured housewife.
Too illuminated.
And when they called to Hawaii, she left the room both times.
If this is so, then her goal in the club is not money at all.
Now that I think about it, we never saw Rosalind and the Darius' mother in the same room together. Is it a coincidence? I don't think so.

4.90 star(s) 472 Votes