Ass prefer

Sep 30, 2022
German, which has among others the same type of rhyme like in that sentence and with translation you get some really silly possibilities how to translate it. Ending with the verb "einlochen" (lit. holeing in, to putt), which gives another dose of insinuation.
well, only another German will understand you :) but thanks for the clarification

Reactions: AhrimanH and Turret

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
well, only another German will understand you :) but thanks for the clarification
No problem. But translation gives you a lot of funny and suggestive possibilities.

Nah I don't understand him either.
:Kappa:
Just translate this setence in your head. Die Möglichkeiten wie blöd, lachhaft und suggestiv dieser Spruch übersetzt werden kann, sind doch nahezu endlos. :)

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Just translate this setence in your head. Die Möglichkeiten wie blöd, lachhaft und suggestiv dieser Spruch übersetzt werden kann, sind doch nahezu endlos. :)
I'd say the old german proverb "Loch is Loch" (a hole is a hole) is the most fitting translation but I also can't tell what's so funny about that. We all know some variation of that.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
I'd say the old german proverb "Loch is Loch" (a hole is a hole) is the most fitting translation but I also can't tell what's so funny about that. We all know some variation of that.
Quite correct are you, but - Think lewder!:);) There are quite some additional suggestive translations for that sentence.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Excellent news everyone, work on Update 5 is officially underway!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As TD already said, he and GIL have completed 173 static images, 0 animations and 4536 words in the last 10 days. That equates to an average of roughly 121 statics, 0.0 animations and 454 words per week. By a strange coincidence, that's also their overall average since work on Chapter 4 Update 5 officially began. Here are the charts for Week 1 (ish):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
We seem to be off to a pretty normal start, and we now have a decent idea what the next update will cover. A smaller, focused outing leading into the weekend sounds great - though I would not be surprised if it grows in the telling.

As expected, Kathleen's present will apparently get the spotlight, which should be interesting. I have to admit, I find the idea that we might *also* learn more about Victoria's career a disturbingly plausible coincidence. It wouldn't be hard for Kathleen to get her hands on the tapes or production details, and I could certainly see her trying to put them to anti-good use. Perhaps TD found a satisfactory way to work some of them into the game? If so, I wonder if we'll encounter this information even if we didn't seek Kat's tutelage? The prospect fills me with dread, but it's the good sort of dread I want from a villain. :eek::D

While there's no date on the books, I'm assuming Rosalind will still get a big scene of her own. Her threesome with Ian was excellent, but I would personally consider it something more like an variation of her path rather than a main branch. Presumably we'll finally have a chance to make use of her deal (or explain why that's no longer possible if we committed to Hana), and maybe find a chance for a little introspection on recent events as well. I do hope we'll get something in this regard even if we aren't on her path: I'll understand if not - and I have full faith that whatever we get will still be good even if it's not a perfect match to my taste - but it would be nice to have a little more nuance in how we relate to Rosalind. And I'm always interested in more Veronica content; I can see a couple of angles that might make sense at this point, assuming we're on her path.

Well, we'll see what happens when we finally get there. For now, we can at least be happy we're under way again.

4.90 star(s) 463 Votes