Yopi Tsuki

Mar 30, 2020
Hi, made a Unofficial Android Port with Shawnchapp Multi Mod:

Pale Carnations Ch.4 Up 4 Public :
/ (1.62 Go)

If it say "Warning Unknown Developer" you must allow "download from unknown source" in your settings or just install it anyway.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

I'm new into this so if you are experiencing some problem please pm me and i will look into it or if you have any idea on how to made my ports better i'm all hears.

Last edited:
Oct 27, 2022
frankly if we can have some moaning sound like ripples or milf of sunville during the sex scene, it would probably be perfection, the release overall is very qualitative in every aspect, one can at least recognize the dedication put in this game, chapeau bas sir

Reactions: Phase_01

DeFuZe

Jul 26, 2018
Just discovered recently and it's very intriguing so far. The story started a bit slow but it picked up very soon, the visuals, animations and dialogue are also great.

What I loved was actual relationship build between the characters especially the intimate moments after the lewd parts. In other games i always find most of the scenes hollow and souless when the deed is done because of how abrupt they end. It wasn't the case there. You see characters talk about it, then actually cuddle, or just simple touches making it feel real.

Hana is on another level but Mina comes very close as my favourite characters. Don't mean to put any shade on other LIs but these 2 are in their own league and I really like how well written they are. Good luck devs with the project and will definitely continue this to see how the story and relationships develop in the future.

tired_user_69

Oct 19, 2018
Really want to support this game, but I am too poor to support it, if only I had a job like Edwin ;), I would pour all the money like rain on the devs.

Merlin-Magic

Jan 28, 2024
Or looking for a solution in the opening post.
We are the best hero we can meet, so don't ask: await or become a patreon.
It is funny see how many people are eager to accuse someone to be a scammer, even if they are totally happy to can play his game without paying.
The developer is a part time amateur, not a full time professional, so don't stress him because he can't respect your schedule.

I completely agree with the statement above. I have only been playing these games since September 2023. I now support 27 dev's. If I like the game I will support it every time. I do try them first, and I am currently downloading this game.
These is something else I must say. You can pretty much discount all downloads for PC except MediaFire. This game is too large for Mega or Pixeldrain unless you have an account. Uploadnow does not work anymore and Mixdrop is more like a virus than a download site for any game and not just this one (in fact beware of them).

MoBy28

Dec 15, 2023
When you call a week hell week you know it's going to be bad. And
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
. Very good writing now what happens next can't wait to see

Just recently finished from start to current. Visuals are some of the best I have seen.
Story is good but has some inconsistancies/things that make no sense(at least to me) still good though. I won't say anything is excellent or great until it's finished, since so many end up dropping the ball near the end.

As for your spoiler IMO was a stupid move by the inviter. Honestly am waiting to see how it's handled. That very well might be a game breaker for me if not handled right.

Randomguy3478

Jan 14, 2024
So many people here liking hana for more than her being the "non-prostitute LI" makes me sad.

Is there actually someone who doesn't like girls with a personality like her?

• Sad
Reactions: True_Degenerate

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
So many people here liking hana for more than her being the "non-prostitute LI" makes me sad.

I don't see anything wrong with how her character is written, in fact I like a lot. Many of us do.

Reactions: Maviarab

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017

Hana is a wellwritten character like most characters in the game. It is not unusual to like her. And we have fans for all the other girls in the game, not only Hana, Mina, Felicia, Rosi and Veronika, but also Sophia, Kath, Dalia, Andrea, Viktoria, even Harper and Grace.

Randomguy3478

Jan 14, 2024
I don't see anything wrong with how her character is written, in fact I like a lot. Many of us do.
Hana is a wellwritten character like most characters in the game. It is not unusual to like her. And we have fans for all the other girls in the game, not only Hana, Mina, Felicia, Rosi and Veronika, but also Sophia, Kath, Dalia, Andrea, Viktoria, even Harper and Grace.
To bothersome to explain, but young men liking hana's personality is problematic. Double that with the other LI.

Cannot understand men anymore.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Nulldev

vul_pics

Feb 26, 2023
I discovered PC when Ch4Up3 was the latest release. Just hit that "end of build" screen and man, it caught me off guard. Pleasantly surprised to see a new ep was released, but damn I thought I'd at least get to some Mina+Hana content before the EoB screen...

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
To bothersome to explain, but young men liking hana's personality is problematic. Double that with the other LI.

Cannot understand men anymore.
Would like to hear your explanation. Hana has her faults, but compared to e.g. Kath, who is an unrepenting sadist or Grace, who is the emotionally coldest character in the game, her flaws are not as glaring.

Reactions: Nulldev

Randomguy3478

Jan 14, 2024
Would like to hear your explanation. Hana has her faults, but compared to e.g. Kath, who is an unrepenting sadist or Grace, who is the emotionally coldest character in the game, her flaws are not as glaring.
Nah, sorry. This will just piss people off. Was just curious/hoping that guys see it.

Wish you a beautiful day.

4.90 star(s) 459 Votes