Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
To bothersome to explain, but young men liking hana's personality is problematic. Double that with the other LI.

Cannot understand men anymore.
Would like to hear your explanation. Hana has her faults, but compared to e.g. Kath, who is an unrepenting sadist or Grace, who is the emotionally coldest character in the game, her flaws are not as glaring.

Reactions: Nulldev

Randomguy3478

Jan 14, 2024
Would like to hear your explanation. Hana has her faults, but compared to e.g. Kath, who is an unrepenting sadist or Grace, who is the emotionally coldest character in the game, her flaws are not as glaring.
Nah, sorry. This will just piss people off. Was just curious/hoping that guys see it.

Wish you a beautiful day.

KuClover

Formerly 'Chadmazotz'
Apr 15, 2024
Wtf?! You just leave a post in eternum, and now you're here too?!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

:KEK:

I mean according to your definition at least:

Is this from the latest update? :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: Issac Shafan

Randomguy3478

Jan 14, 2024
I mean according to your definition at least:

Playing submissive during sex is not being submissive. (that's the whole BDSM scam lol)

Nor is it submissive to "make your boyfriend piss off your murder father" by playing to his sense of masculinity.

Not that it was about submissiveness anyway.

Although hana's masculine behaviour and her tendency to manipulate Edwin are part of why she would be a horrible choice for anyone's real gf.

Anyway, hana is basically this guy with tits:

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
To me is problematic understand the idea to have a favourite character: I simply can't immerse my self in the game enough to do that, because in this way I would not be able to

She wasn't submissive, she actually asked for that.
Yeah well...there is a bit of "history" here. Randomguy3478 essentially meant that licking pussy is being submissive to a woman.

pv7

Apr 30, 2018
This game is impressive. I haven’t played too many of those VNs so I’m certainly not an expert or connoisoir but this one stands out. And I’m only in the beginning of Week 3

The characters are deep and interesting and it’s just funny af. The music selection is great and the models all look good too.

I really get the feeling the author spend ages coming up with synonyms for every possible bodypart and liquid and while I think my english is pretty good I still have to look up words every couple of minutes.

Only thing that really bothered me is that right in the beginning when you take advantage of Rosa and even though she wants it and came exactly for that, this permanently messes up the relationship with her and I’m still at basically zero. I had to parralel play a guided run to not miss out on her.

Also I really hope getting Hana as GF won't mess up future stuff with Mina...

DeFuZe

Jul 26, 2018
This game is impressive. I haven’t played too many of those VNs so I’m certainly not an expert or connoisoir but this one stands out. And I’m only in the beginning of Week 3

The characters are deep and interesting and it’s just funny af. The music selection is great and the models all look good too.

I really get the feeling the author spend ages coming up with synonyms for every possible bodypart and liquid and while I think my english is pretty good I still have to look up words every couple of minutes.

Only thing that really bothered me is that right in the beginning when you take advantage of Rosa and even though she wants it and came exactly for that, this permanently messes up the relationship with her and I’m still at basically zero. I had to parralel play a guided run to not miss out on her.

Also I really hope getting Hana as GF won't mess up future stuff with Mina...
If you want to keep playing field you should keep Hana as friend with benefits because I have a feeling if you cheat on her she will definitely find out and the whole situation will come to bite you in the ass. Besides, cheating on Hana is the most scummy thing to do once you commit to her. Just my 2 cents.

4.90 star(s) 460 Votes