pv7

Apr 30, 2018
This game is impressive. I haven’t played too many of those VNs so I’m certainly not an expert or connoisoir but this one stands out. And I’m only in the beginning of Week 3

The characters are deep and interesting and it’s just funny af. The music selection is great and the models all look good too.

I really get the feeling the author spend ages coming up with synonyms for every possible bodypart and liquid and while I think my english is pretty good I still have to look up words every couple of minutes.

Only thing that really bothered me is that right in the beginning when you take advantage of Rosa and even though she wants it and came exactly for that, this permanently messes up the relationship with her and I’m still at basically zero. I had to parralel play a guided run to not miss out on her.

Also I really hope getting Hana as GF won't mess up future stuff with Mina...

DeFuZe

Jul 26, 2018
This game is impressive. I haven’t played too many of those VNs so I’m certainly not an expert or connoisoir but this one stands out. And I’m only in the beginning of Week 3

The characters are deep and interesting and it’s just funny af. The music selection is great and the models all look good too.

I really get the feeling the author spend ages coming up with synonyms for every possible bodypart and liquid and while I think my english is pretty good I still have to look up words every couple of minutes.

Only thing that really bothered me is that right in the beginning when you take advantage of Rosa and even though she wants it and came exactly for that, this permanently messes up the relationship with her and I’m still at basically zero. I had to parralel play a guided run to not miss out on her.

Also I really hope getting Hana as GF won't mess up future stuff with Mina...
If you want to keep playing field you should keep Hana as friend with benefits because I have a feeling if you cheat on her she will definitely find out and the whole situation will come to bite you in the ass. Besides, cheating on Hana is the most scummy thing to do once you commit to her. Just my 2 cents.

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
If you want to keep playing field you should keep Hana as friend with benefits because I have a feeling if you cheat on her she will definitely find out and the whole situation will come to bite you in the ass. Besides, cheating on Hana is the most scummy thing to do once you commit to her. Just my 2 cents.
yep, if you like Hana that way then you should be loyal. Be solidly on the GF path. If you want others, just be on the FWB path. Any other behavior is just bullshit

pv7

Apr 30, 2018
Yeah I'm not planning to cheat but Mina's mentioning of a 'ménage à trois' with Hana gave me the hope to have my cake and eat it too, with comittment and consent. But I'll see how it plays out

• Red Heart
Reactions: DeFuZe

CorprealFale

Nov 20, 2018
She wasn't submissive, she actually asked for that.
Except a sub can ask for things if they want it!

But yes, Hana isn't a sub as it currently stands. She just enjoys rough sex where she is at times the bottom.
Same as not all BDSM relationships are full time PEs. Lots of them have "play time dynamics" and "normal dynamics". To my knowledge those that work really well are those that aren't TPE.

Randomguy3478

Jan 14, 2024

But yes, Hana isn't a sub as it currently stands. She just enjoys rough sex where she is at times the bottom.
Same as not all BDSM relationships are full time PEs. Lots of them have "play time dynamics" and "normal dynamics". To my knowledge those that work really well are those that aren't TPE.
submissive and dominant are character traits. the world doesn't revolve around bdsm

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021

I have no idea of what you are talking about because of these obscure acronyms of yours.

PE = ??? :unsure::unsure::unsure: Polyethylene? Physical Education? Petroleum Engineer? Pulmonary Emphysema? Péclet Number? Portable Executable? Private Equity? Protocol Encryption? Penis Enlargement? o_O

TPE = ???? o_Oo_Oo_O Thermoplastic Elastomer? Therapeutic Plasma Exchange? :unsure:

( I'm joking ;);) )

Reactions: Randomguy3478

NH1980

Feb 3, 2023
Can anyone recommend a Dev Console utility that works.

I've followed the instructions in the official walkthrough to use the Universal Ren'Py Mod from 0x52, installed the latest rpa, but using ALT+O as per the instructions does nothing.

Through trial and error I've found that ALT+M does bring up a console but as soon as try to use it, like searching for a variable, the game immediately crashes 'An exception has occurred'.

I have also tried the Cheat Mod listed on Post #1 of this thread - downloaded the rpa and placed in the correct folder (I think) but no idea how to run it - no instructions that I can see.

Last edited:

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Can anyone recommend a Dev Console utility that works.

I've followed the instructions in the official walkthrough to use the Universal Ren'Py Mod from 0x52, installed the latest rpa, but using ALT+O as per the instructions does nothing.

Through trial and error I've found that ALT+M does bring up a console but as soon as try to use it, like searching for a variable, the game immediately crashes 'An exception has occurred'.

I have also tried the Cheat Mod listed on Post #1 of this thread - downloaded the rpa and placed in the correct folder (I think) but no idea how to run it - no instructions that I can see.
It is NOT an official walkthrough.

As far as I know, you need to unpack the game using Unren in order to be able to use the console.

Kagarus

Sep 28, 2017
It is NOT an official walkthrough.

As far as I know, you need to unpack the game using Unren in order to be able to use the console.
Not quite, unpacking has nothing to do with it, it's enough to to set config.console to True, but using unren and choosing the "Enable Console and Developer Mode" option is probably the easiest way to do that if you're not familiar with renpy.
It's Shift+O not Alt+O though.
(Developer Mode is Shift+D and requires config.developer being True)

4.90 star(s) 467 Votes