sakosux

Oct 1, 2019
I couldn't really figure out from the reviews so hopefully someone can answer. What is the main plot about? Or the main genre? Is it drama? Mystery? Romance?
(I wish we had separate tags for story content)

TD1900

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
Yo, which scenes have lactation
There's an extremely minor breastfeeding scene during exhibition 2 between a club patron and the pregnant prostitute.

Is it drama? Mystery? Romance?
Mainly. There's a little. Depends on how you qualify romance, but the game is character focused, centered around getting to know the girls, and then smooching them.

Oh, and more than half of them are prostituting themselves for a bunch of old men's viewing pleasure.

dathk321

Sep 5, 2021
There's an extremely minor breastfeeding scene during exhibition 2 between a club patron and the pregnant prostitute.

Mainly. There's a little. Depends on how you qualify romance, but the game is character focused, centered around getting to know the girls, and then smooching them.

Oh, and more than half of them are prostituting themselves for a bunch of old men's viewing pleasure.
Will the girls will have the ending that they will pregnant after they married with the main character?
And how many chapter till the game went to ending?

• Haha
Reactions: Ottoeight

sakosux

Oct 1, 2019

Thanks for the response. I'll check it out, it sounds interesting.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
"If I have a love story with a prostitute what could go wrong?"
Do you want a list or do you prefer the short answer?
I guess you're answering the oblivious dude who just asked whether our Hero Edwin is going to marry and impregnate some girl. :sneaky:

Marry some LI? have a kid with them...? :unsure:

Run Edwin, run. Just run as fast as you can and never look back.

Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017
Everything.
I guess you're answering the oblivious dude who just asked whether our Hero Edwin is going to marry and impregnate some girl. :sneaky:

Marry some LI? have a kid with them...? :unsure:

Run Edwin, run. Just run as fast as you can and never look back.
I wasn't answering to him, it was a generic consideration about a recurring idea that I find absolutely suicidal.

RUN, EDWIN RUN! YOUR LIFE IS AT STAKE!

Reactions: Ottoeight

Bill Temple

May 20, 2021
Will the girls will have the ending that they will pregnant after they married with the main character?
And how many chapter till the game went to ending?
We might get an ending where the girls get married to the main character after becoming pregnant by Vincenzo. Homeboy nuts like an M4.

No one who decide to work in a brothel can be marriage material.
What about members or customers of brothels? Can they be marriage material?

4.90 star(s) 470 Votes