sakosux

Oct 1, 2019
Mainly. There's a little. Depends on how you qualify romance, but the game is character focused, centered around getting to know the girls, and then smooching them.

Oh, and more than half of them are prostituting themselves for a bunch of old men's viewing pleasure.
Thanks for the response. I'll check it out, it sounds interesting.

Reactions: drisarter

Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017
"If I have a love story with a prostitute what could go wrong?"
Do you want a list or do you prefer the short answer?

Reactions: Nulldev

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
"If I have a love story with a prostitute what could go wrong?"
Do you want a list or do you prefer the short answer?
I guess you're answering the oblivious dude who just asked whether our Hero Edwin is going to marry and impregnate some girl. :sneaky:

Marry some LI? have a kid with them...? :unsure:

Run Edwin, run. Just run as fast as you can and never look back.

Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017
Everything.
I guess you're answering the oblivious dude who just asked whether our Hero Edwin is going to marry and impregnate some girl. :sneaky:

Marry some LI? have a kid with them...? :unsure:

Run Edwin, run. Just run as fast as you can and never look back.
I wasn't answering to him, it was a generic consideration about a recurring idea that I find absolutely suicidal.

RUN, EDWIN RUN! YOUR LIFE IS AT STAKE!

Reactions: Ottoeight

Bill Temple

May 20, 2021
Will the girls will have the ending that they will pregnant after they married with the main character?
And how many chapter till the game went to ending?
We might get an ending where the girls get married to the main character after becoming pregnant by Vincenzo. Homeboy nuts like an M4.

No one who decide to work in a brothel can be marriage material.
What about members or customers of brothels? Can they be marriage material?

Bill Temple

May 20, 2021
Bro, every character is 100% fucked up, and that's the main reason why this AVN is pretty damn good.
I'd argue many of the characters aren't entirely fucked up. For me, the sex workers in the game are some of the less fucked up people when compared to the rich fucks using them for entertainment and pleasure. Regardless of the disputability of the fucked up percentages, does some arbitrary high level of fucked-upedness make them immutable, irrevocable outcasts from mainstream society?

Gorainu

Apr 24, 2021
I couldn't really figure out from the reviews so hopefully someone can answer. What is the main plot about? Or the main genre? Is it drama? Mystery? Romance?
(I wish we had separate tags for story content)
I d say romance/psychological drama depending on your choices.

basically the main character get hired in a high end bordello and gets to interract with the girls there as well as 2 other girls not involved (for now at least) in prostitution.

Depending on your choices, you ll interract more or less with these girls and your psychological profile will reflect that. either you can act as a full on horny sociopath or an empathic guy trying to be helpfull in a poor situation.

It s well written in the sense that all character are multidimmensionnal. none of them is just one caricatural thing especially if you play in a way that let s you dig up a bit around them.

I hope this was helpfull. Give it a shot, it is worth it if you like well crafted stories, not even taking in the sex side of the game (which has well done animations)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Turret and sakosux

Turret

Forum Fanatic
Jun 23, 2017
Jeeeezuz. No one among these chicks is wife material. And Edwin definitely isn't husband material.
Edwin being marriage material hinges very much on how we play him. If you play him as a fullblown a... as some players here do, then he is not. But if you play him like a nice guy, which seemingly the majoriy of players do, he is.

No one who decide to work in a brothel can be marriage material.
Here I answer for both quotes, so I do not have to write it twice. It is rather shortsighted to base marriage potential solely on the work or meetingplace. Personality and circumstances (the why) are more important. You can burn your fingers easily no matter if the woman in question is an alley cat, from the clean up company, office worker, high society or even nobility, if your personalities and outlooks do not fit together!
A sage advice which I got decades ago, but was worthy of gold: (translated into English) Marry not because his/her high points, but despite his/her flaws! Meaning make sure you can live with the flaws of your partner in the long run. The good sides are not what will saw at the fundaments of a good marriage, it is some life events and the flaws, large and small, of both partners.

Coming back to PC: From all the female cast, be it the major characters or the side characters we know a bit better, I´d say there are 5, up to 7 (with some complications) possible fitting LI/wifes for variants of a goodish Edwin. From the main cast: Hana, Felicia and Mina definitely, with a grumbling stomach, Rosi. From the side cast: Sophia definitely. Dalia and Andrea possibly, but for that we would need a bit more insight into them.

4.90 star(s) 484 Votes