wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
Yes, that is correct. For instance, I like the original cinema version of Blade Runner more than the "Director´s cut" and the tacked on, latecomer importance of it. The cinema version tells the story from the view of the Blade Runner as it should be. Deckart is already the stand in for humanity. The director´s cut is mostly delusion of grandeur, more documentary style coupled with wannabe double meanings. But that is my view on it.

Coming back to PC., naturally there will be people not liking it, tastes are different. But going by the way the review above was written, I felt that the poster judges too early in the game.
When I started playing PC I was not sure if it was for me, either. Some scenes/characters disgust me and normally I find girls tattooed to the degree Hana is a turn off. But Pale Carnations writing and art conviced me. And from all the games here on F95 it certainly is in my top 3, maybe even top position.
100% Agree, some judge to soon without actually giving the game a chance and what they perceive will probably happen. I love this VN but can't decide who to romance and just stopped playing, I will wait a few updates so I can get a better idea of the possible endings, I'm still very interested in where the story will go but I hate making a romance decision when I like most of the LI cast. It speaks volumes for the game though where I can't decide and feel bad cheating on Hana...man I am getting soft!

Also love your Blade Runner take, I can appreciate them all but I agree the cinema version was the best.

Cheers

Reactions: Xythurr and Turret

TD1900

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
If not for the reviews or the tags on this site, I would have thought the main genre for this game was "cuckold" or "voyeur". The protagonist gets blue balled (depending on choices) twice and doesn't take part at all in the end event of the prologue which left me baffled tbh. I think I'll give Week 1 an hour and if nothing grabs me I'll probably drop it. Maybe my expectations were too high from all the praise in the review and the forums.
Just for clarification, owed to trying fit a variety of scenes for each heroine within the constraints of the game's schedule, Edwin actually ends up getting a silly amount of poon as the weeks unfold. More than I'd probably like, actually.

Still, you're probably on the mark about not getting anything out of the project given the things you've highlighted. The game actually slow down, and with your emphasis on play time, I think you'll probably find the one-day updates that are bigger than the prologue (but centered around just 1 or 2 heroines) to be excruciating. Plus, if your draw happens to be the contest, and you got not an iota of enjoyment from the screening exhibition, chances are you'll unmoved by the "official" ones for week 1 and week 2. Those are few and far between to begin with, and the vibe and emphasis are similar even with Edwin taking a more direct role in them.

At any rate, I appreciate you giving the project a fair shake. Thanks for trying and engaging with it honestly.

sauron93

Donor
Nov 6, 2020
So because I can organize my thoughts better here's my "review" of the prologue :
AFAIK, I managed to get every scene according to the "Memories" menu. (I looked at the walkthrough to get the alternative scenes) I only found Mina & Felicia likable characters so far. I really wanted to like Killian but he reminds me too much of a shitty friend I had. I don't have an opinion on the Mum, Hana or Jacob yet. There really isn't anything in the story (apart from vague mentions) that grabbed me so far. No real reason for me to care about the "heroines". The MC doesn't have a goal either (other than money really). Also I was bored during the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
. So that made the whole end of the prologue disappointing. If not for the reviews or the tags on this site, I would have thought the main genre for this game was "cuckold" or "voyeur". The protagonist gets blue balled (depending on choices) twice and doesn't take part at all in the end event of the prologue which left me baffled tbh. I think I'll give Week 1 an hour and if nothing grabs me I'll probably drop it. Maybe my expectations were too high from all the praise in the review and the forums.
tyler-hoechlin-hoechlin.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Mythrs and sakosux

MagicMan753

Nov 19, 2021
Are there any serious repercussions to dating Hana and screwing Mina? I'm hoping to have a polygamous relationship but wanna be open about stuff rather than sneaking around like Killian. Basically, can I be with multiple chicks and be honest about it?
Just stick with the FWB status with her if you to be poly right now, eventually you will have to choose someone in the end because like the someone already said this is not a harem game. With that said I think 1 or two throuples are possible with Mina and Hana (other might be Mina with Felicia or Vernoica) being the most popular throuple and wanted by pretty much everybody. Now none is this confirmed don't take it as fact from me because I am not confirming anything, all I am saying that there is a chance at the throuple between Hana and Mina and if this route does come to fruition I doubt the Hana GF path will be the way to get there so just stay with FWB staus with her.

Reactions: BubbaJubbs

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
I love this VN but can't decide who to romance
Bruh, the right answer is: everyone.

Save slots are your buddies.

My gameplays are a Hana girlfriend path, a Rosalind full deal path, a Rosalind helped for free and Felicia paid for her + Mina lover + Hana fuckbuddies path, a Rosalind helped for free and Ian paid for her + Mina lover + Hana fuckbuddies path, a Mina + Hana + Rosalind helped by Felicia + Veronica path, and a Mina + Hana + Rosalind helped by Ian + Veronica path.

Who should you romance? the answer is:

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
Bruh, the right answer is: everyone.

Save slots are your buddies.

My gameplays are a Hana girlfriend path, a Rosalind full deal path, a Rosalind helped for free and Felicia paid for her + Mina lover + Hana fuckbuddies path, a Rosalind helped for free and Ian paid for her + Mina lover + Hana fuckbuddies path, a Mina + Hana + Rosalind helped by Felicia + Veronica path, and a Mina + Hana + Rosalind helped by Ian + Veronica path.

Who should you romance? the answer is:

You are 100% correct and no matter what I always watch all scenes in the game. However for the very few games I consider Special, meaning a great story and great graphics I try to play my first playthrough clean no walk through with the decisions I think are best.

There are less than a dozen games on here that I have played and got immersed in a good story, this is one of the few that I love the story and the characters and I'm trying to play clean but the right choice on the romance route escapes me the last time I tried it. So I'm going to start from the beginning play through again (I literally haven't played this game for a year now) nut up and make a choice this time. Yeah I'm a big softie at heart.

Reactions: Xythurr
Oct 27, 2022
You are 100% correct and no matter what I always watch all scenes in the game. However for the very few games I consider Special, meaning a great story and great graphics I try to play my first playthrough clean no walk through with the decisions I think are best.

There are less than a dozen games on here that I have played and got immersed in a good story, this is one of the few that I love the story and the characters and I'm trying to play clean but the right choice on the romance route escapes me the last time I tried it. So I'm going to start from the beginning play through again (I literally haven't played this game for a year now) nut up and make a choice this time. Yeah I'm a big softie at heart.
seems the good way to do things for me

Reactions: wildride69

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021

Well, I think I replayed the whole game 3 times while I was waiting for this last update.

Anyway, since we have a lot of save slots, my solution is: for each gameplay always save at the end of each update and DON'T overwrite it when you play a new update.
Next thing to do: make a save point whenever you are sure you have to make a crucial key choice.

sauron93

Donor
Nov 6, 2020
Well, I think I replayed the whole game 3 times while I was waiting for this last update.

Anyway, since we have a lot of save slots, my solution is: for each gameplay always save at the end of each update and DON'T overwrite it when you play a new update.
Next thing to do: make a save point whenever you are sure you have to make a crucial key choice.
Bruh. I feel like sometimes it's hard to find some of the crucial choices. When I replay with memories, some of the scenes that I thought had saves for, plays out wildly different and I have no idea where the choices were made. If I can't pinpoint where it was made, playing another route will be a huge waste of time :cry:.. one example is the Lucy scene in the last update. Thought I was on the "asshole" path but the scene was short for me. The same scene was longer when checked in memories, and had no idea when I was playing. I think "push it further" option didn't even show up on my save. :unsure:

Last edited:

pinuz1

Feb 13, 2021
top 1 erotic game is a cut from Honey Select....
A day after my review it was deleted..... And the 5 star two line reviews are still hanging there.... That's fucking awesome... This "game" is garbage...
Your "review" mentioned that the VISUAL NOVEL has no "gameplay" and also the fact that you didn't bother to read it. Totally fair review yea, no idea why they could've removed it huh?

BrockLanders

Aug 8, 2020

I might have a problem, heh. I love all the stories, but it's tough to keep track. Besides the save date, the best way I've found is to use a special character so you know what you've started. I'll insert a different one for the saves I'm currently playing in a new update to differentiate it from previous update saves. I really do enjoy reading this VN a whole bunch.

reeroll

Jun 1, 2021

I might have a problem, heh. I love all the stories, but it's tough to keep track. Besides the save date, the best way I've found is to use a special character so you know what you've started. I'll insert a different one for the saves I'm currently playing in a new update to differentiate it from previous update saves. I really do enjoy reading this VN a whole bunch.
Is the new upcoming chaper focused on rosalind? since felicia,mia,veronica had their own update

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Is the new upcoming chaper focused on rosalind? since felicia,mia,veronica had their own update
Not sure if it is "focused" on Rosie, but the last Dev diary certainly sounded like there will be a considerable part dedicated to her in the next update:

As of the night of writing this, we have finished the side scene we've mentioned working on and it's subsequent talky plot bits, and have officially moved onto the major Rosalind component of the update. Mind you, Rosalind has popped up before this, and will after this, but this is the meat and potatoes of her arc this go around: meaning, a nice evening in, where you'll be able to either deepen or take advantage of your relationship. And, even if you're not on her path, you might find that there's still something to be had there. Once the major Rosie stuff is behind us, that'll mark the end of the first day (out of two) in this update.

Axeleen

May 1, 2018
Hey guys, what's the quickest way to unlock a scene ? I'd like to get the bromance Rosalind scene, but I've been cucking that fucker from the beginning so I would need to go back to the very beginning to bromance him enough and the game has been going on for way too long now, It would take hours to go through all the choices to the end of the game. Do you know of some way to unlock it quickly ? Doesn't seem like the Cheat Mod is helping in any way here.

Last edited:

Axeleen

May 1, 2018
I do love eternal, but I do believe it is a little overrated.
I guess you mean Eternum. I haven't seen a scene as well done as the Penelope scene with the car in the studio from the last update in the entire AVN world, even Pale Carnations. Yes the romantic dynamic of the game is vanilla teen mush, but from a technical production point of view, no one in the entire adult game community can hold a candle to Caribdis, except our two beloved devs in here.

However, from a storytelling and writing point of view, absolutely all AVNs are kid's work compared to Pale Carnations. It's even an insult to compare PC to other games in this aspect.

Last edited:

Axeleen

May 1, 2018
What i dont like is the dev's obsession with making a point of showing us old men's dicks and their tubby tummies , like can he add an option which turns off old dude with their dicks from the game or use some subtly ,
I dont know about you guys but thats such a turn off and pukey moment
:FacePalm::FacePalm:

That's precisely why the game is an actual good story instead of a simple meet'n'fuck game. If you want this, simply play that shit.

Axeleen

May 1, 2018
So because I can organize my thoughts better here's my "review" of the prologue
Lol you are so ignorant of what's hiding behind this gem. Literally everything you claimed is false and simply uneducated interpretation. You simply skipped through all the text to get to the scenes, and that's precisely why you can't nothing out of its story. And you didn't even get to after the prologue LMAO. Everyone even remotely intelligent would know not to trust someone giving you advice about a book they only read the intro of.

This game holds the absolute best storytelling there is today in the AVN world. Again, the rating as you mentioned is a good hint.

4.90 star(s) 473 Votes