ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Uuuh, Mina meeting August and other members of the Club who are FOR SURE going to try to turn her into a whore, if not worse ?
Not necessarily, given that August is potentially trying to reconcile with his daughter, and unlike sex-obsessed coomers he has enough common sense to realize said daughter wouldn't appreciate such attempt.

Keep in mind that Mina was Ian's girlfriend for a pretty long while, so there's a decent chance that Chuck and maybe others were already aware of her existence. Given they apparently keep some tabs on their workers after the previous helper fiasco.

PervyParadox

Apr 26, 2022
"My mom was whore"
"Does that make me a bad person?"
Two completely different contexts and characters.
Not necessarily, given that August is potentially trying to reconcile with his daughter, and unlike sex-obsessed coomers he has enough common sense to realize said daughter wouldn't appreciate such attempt.
Maybe, but that's the first step. She meet one of the guy who basically run the Club. She's friend with Felicia, Hana, and Veronica already. The more people from the Club she spend time with, the more involved she is and the more risky it becomes. Especially when it's one of the people who runs it. Even if August don't do anything directly, it could lead to Mina meeting Kat, Chuck, and the other buttholes I forgot the name of. And well, I'm not going to go into a complete description of Mina's personnality, but knowing her, there is a high risk that she let herself be influenced, given the right persuasion.

So yeah, maybe not necessarely, but there's still a risk.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Even if August don't do anything directly, it could lead to Mina meeting Kat, Chuck, and the other buttholes I forgot the name of.
Like i mentioned, it's likely Chuck (and maybe Kat) already know of Mina. Chuck especially, given how close he's with Ian. But i'm not sure if either even contact her, much less attempt to influence her.

Of course, it's not unreasonable to expect some sort of development. I just question if it's going to be "FOR SURE they'll make her a whore or worse".

(although, to be a devil's advocate to my own point for a second, with the way Kat seems hellbent on wrecking Felicia's life, and Mina being the only close friend Felicia has other than Edwin... welp)

PervyParadox

Apr 26, 2022
Like i mentioned, it's likely Chuck (and maybe Kat) already know of Mina. Chuck especially, given how close he's with Ian. But i'm not sure if either even contact her, much less attempt to influence her.
To answer this point, the fact that Chuck and Kat know Mina beforehand don't change the fact that spending more and more time with Felicia, Veronica, Hana and Edwin increases the risk that Chuck and Kat (and others from the Club) become more interested in finding more about her and how to use her. Maybe they're not interested in influencing her for now, but her being involved with more and more members of their Club could make them more interested. Which is why I think that her meeting August increases the risk of bad shit happening. Hence, my worries.
Of course, it's not unreasonable to expect some sort of development. I just question if it's going to be "FOR SURE they'll make her a whore or worse".
Well yeah of course I don't know what will happen, I'm just preparing myself for the worse so in my head I'm going to assume that the worse will happen and hope we can prevent it. That wasn't really a serious answer meant for a serious conversation.

I mean you guys can keep talking about it, I just wanted to express my worries about Mina meeting August. Didn't think I'd be quoted for it, and I don't feel like explaining further why that worries me.

4.90 star(s) 493 Votes