Kai956

Jun 15, 2017
Man I loved that giantess thing in the end of the Lara path. Sad that there wasnt a sex scene involved with that size difference. And sad too that ther wasnt a sec scene involved wher live was the little devil

Reactions: BeCe

TeKnoboi

Dec 12, 2020
I've really dug this game, throughout it's development, and have supported it on Patreon for most of it. It's one of the only games that does a great job of checking all of the boxes of the transformation fetish that I enjoy. Even though the final version has a few holes left unfilled, my only true gripe is that we never get a proper Gallery function in the game. There are so many hot as fuck scenes throughout the game, and getting to replay those without having to click through the whole game again, or making individual saves before each of them would have been amazing.

Reactions: AC130 and BeCe

Falyna

Aug 8, 2021
Here's hoping that 0.802 will be made public. I really enjoyed the game so far, and I'd like to see the end of all storylines.

And if BC's next game is at least of same quality, I guess I'm gonna have to watch another thread.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
0.802 public

PC

Mac

0.802 Changelog -

- 190 new images

- Amita, Cammy, JJ, Sal + Celeste/Simone endings added, some will require specific choices made in side stories. Will probably add a guide at some point for those who need it.

- Some script fixes on the Sal paths (thanks Stephen Godfrey!)

Well, this is it. The final update for a while, there are a few things still left to do or that I wanted to do that I might revisit in the future but for now this is it. If there any issues or problems let me know below and I'll get to work on fixing it as soon as possible.

+

0.75 Changelog -

- 184 new renders

- Simone and Celeste scene + important choice (check the journal under family)

- TG photo session added (if it doesn't show then look at her photo set on the laptop after you've done Cammy's side story)

- Journal issue fixed (thanks Johnny Bobart!)

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
So are we going to get a complete tag or is there still more to come? :unsure:
Have to say I'm glad the Dev is going back to the Occultus universe. This game is prettier than that one, but I enjoyed the story there more. (y)

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Panacea [v0.802 Public] [BC]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 951 MB

PC/MAC: - - -

Implementations I added for Android version: Text Opacity and Quick Menu
ANDROID: - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Panacea v0.802.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Last edited:

BeCe

Purveyor of Blood and Boobs
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
So are we going to get a complete tag or is there still more to come? :unsure:
Have to say I'm glad the Dev is going back to the Occultus universe. This game is prettier than that one, but I enjoyed the story there more. (y)
It should get a Complete tag, still one or two things I would have liked to do but considering the lack of interest and negative feedback recently I can't be bothered

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
It seems negative feedback has been going around.

Quite a few devs have abandoned the site over a few going too far, even Philly has been getting some and he's usually showered in praise.

Not quite sure what's going on, something in the water maybe, but the negative stuff has been on the increase lately.

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
It should get a Complete tag, still one or two things I would have liked to do but considering the lack of interest and negative feedback recently I can't be bothered
Sorry to hear that, it definitely doesn't deserve the negative feedback.

Loved this one, but I had a question, how do you unlock the endings for JJ & celeste/simone? I can't get the option for them (and they're my favorite characters lol)

Also just a heads up. I just did the Cammy ending and it shows 2 of Sal's endings. First it plays the one of her as a brunet in the classroom then the one of her as a blonde with Siena in the lecture room.

Oh and I just did Sal's ending and it was playing as normal then after Sal suggests getting lunch it cut back to the BDSM club and then played out Cammy's ending all the way through, with both scenes of Sal like I mentioned before.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 46 Votes