Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
the ending is pretty disappointing no real pay off sadly would have liked some lines from the characters or at least a good bye for the disband ending ya know? feels like i did a lot for nothing not even a conversation. maybe a third option where i disband whoop and start my own orgwhere it's just me and the girls? idk just feels like a major let down. orange trainer's ending was sad but at least it had some amount of good byes and felt like what you did was worth something ya know? this one just felt hollow after the last decision. i just had 2 choices and both sucked

Jul 22, 2017
I am not sure anyone else noticed BUT there is a problem with the game. once you get the build-a-bar option and you have finished so the girls can work at night. you don't get ANY money from when the spies work the only 2 that gives you money is Kim and Sil. Also The first quest is back where you have to go get the outfit from the bookstore is back. which was finished a LONG time ago. Also you can get the Build-A-Bar option even if you don't have the $5,000 yet however you will have a negative $ amount. Not to mention there's more than plenty of misspellings and grammar issues. This stuff needs to be brought up with the creator. Unfortunately I am not a patreon so I can't do it....

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
Someone knows How unlock this pictures in the photo album?
Given the current "update" I'm assuming that two or three of the photos to be filled in are the spies kissing I'm doing a restart and hopefully the replay of it doesn't mess up on my save that has game finished and freeroam unlocked..although this should come with mission replays instead of restarting given stuff lately to be added is from start of game

Jul 22, 2017
well you are lucky cause he checks here regularly.
Nice.
If I knew what his acc name was I'd send pictures of all the grammar/spelling errors in the game as well. Including any other error I found xD. I am kind of good at finding those sort of things....

I have also found that Clover and Alex doesn't stay in the outfits you give them.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Nice.
If I knew what his acc name was I'd send pictures of all the grammar/spelling errors in the game as well. Including any other error I found xD. I am kind of good at finding those sort of things....

I have also found that Clover and Alex doesn't stay in the outfits you give them.
if it was only written on topic and his postings were on previous page, if only.

Exiscoming

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2018
I am not sure anyone else noticed BUT there is a problem with the game. once you get the build-a-bar option and you have finished so the girls can work at night. you don't get ANY money from when the spies work the only 2 that gives you money is Kim and Sil. Also The first quest is back where you have to go get the outfit from the bookstore is back. which was finished a LONG time ago. Also you can get the Build-A-Bar option even if you don't have the $5,000 yet however you will have a negative $ amount. Not to mention there's more than plenty of misspellings and grammar issues. This stuff needs to be brought up with the creator. Unfortunately I am not a patreon so I can't do it....
What version of the game are you on? You mentioned a few bugs that should've been fixed in the latest update, so I'm curious.
If you could include your save file, I can have a look at it. For now, are you playing on an older save file or a brand new one?

Jul 22, 2017
What version of the game are you on? You mentioned a few bugs that should've been fixed in the latest update, so I'm curious.
If you could include your save file, I can have a look at it. For now, are you playing on an older save file or a brand new one?
It was just recently downloaded (1.0.2.1) and started a new game.
not sure where to find the save file at though.
I do follow you on Patreon how ever so I always make sure I'm up to date on all the games, and have been playing your games since Orange Trainer before Christmas version [love the Santa Clause part lol] (One of my favorites)

"Take a picture of a topless girl, but keep it sexy." What pose is this? I tried every combination of poses.
Topless is the outfit 2 without the bra and on pose 3

if it was only written on topic and his postings were on previous page, if only.
There are game creators out there that don't use the same name as there Patreon however out there. So don't try to patronize me for not knowing.... I also don't go looking through out all the topics since there's 148 pages so not exactly great idea since I only have limited internet (satellite) it is best to get answers for some of us like this first hand also having people reply gives more to the community when it's on the same page as the question no mater how stupid it might look to others.

Last edited:

Exiscoming

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2018
It was just recently downloaded (1.0.2.1) and started a new game.
All right, there's 2 things we can try.
1. Try downloading the latest version (1.1.0.0) .
2. I can have a look. You can find your save files inside the game folder here:
screensh.png
If you include your save file I can have a look at it. However there have been a LOT of bugfixes since version 1.0.2.1, so I do advice on getting the latest version of the game first.

Reactions: joblo9394

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
Android 1.0.3 is basically the same as 1.1 for desktop. Only difference is a few grammar errors =)
Well what about the matter for the Spies kissing CGs added but only way to them in photo album is restarting game from the beginning as I've done the game I have it on free roam unless there's a way in free roam to retrigger the missions to save clover and/or alex during mission lose control and leave the team...idk just throwing out probabilities so other's that have already completed the game can get the CGs without replaying all over again.

joblo9394

Jul 4, 2017
What's new?

• Spies kissing CGs added
Honestly when I first played the game and this was missing I felt disappointed
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But I'm a lurker and I'm not one to complain "usually" especially for a cosmetic detail but now its been added

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ESM13

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2016
I am stuck on the final outsider boss ... it show the mission icon but no mission start just Alex hang out with them
I met the boss once do his magic shit but he ran away and every time I go to the carnival only show the big muscle agent at the end

Screenshot_2.png

3.70 star(s) 89 Votes