VN Ren'Py Paracosmic Reality [Prologue v1.7.0p] [Jiggly Stone Studios]

4.30 star(s) 16 Votes

What The Quit Button Do?

• Total voters

BubblesTheAllMighty

Sep 22, 2020
That would be because BaasB didn't fully copy over the data from my thread in GameReqs

Version number is to signify the official release of the prologue.
This VN is going to be under continuous and active development, so the version number will continue to count higher from V1.0.0.0.

Player Character is 5ft 6in. Real world "Average".

Currently there's no content at all planned for male on trans or trans on male. The "trans" character shown in the pictures is a self insert sona that is going to be strictly used for intro/outro and maybe some fun events. However currently the entire content of the game is strictly male on female/female on male.

Dark scenes are a stylistic choice. If enough people fuss at them I might go back and brighten them up, but on my end they are all visible. Hard to gauge what everyone's monitor quality is.

Also I'm aware of the implications of story altering mechanics such as growth. Those "heavy" decisions won't be frequent. Currently there's only a few planned, the first one being a ways out yet, and 2-3 being much much further out.
I'm baffled by the fact that 5ft 6in is the average height.
I myself am 6ft and feel tall around a small majority of people i encounter, as most often they are my height or slightly taller.
It's not until i visit the nearest Walmart that all the people taller than me congregate and make me feel 5ft 6in
Met a guy who was 6ft 8in and i did not envy that height.

Reactions: alpharenji2

JigglyStone - Fero Seele

Paracosmic Reality Dev
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
I myself am 6ft and feel tall around a small majority of people i encounter, as most often they are my height or slightly taller.
It's not until i visit the nearest Walmart that all the people taller than me congregate and make me feel 5ft 6in
So I'll preface this, by asking that the height debate not go any further, as it's been done to death every update.
(This isn't aimed at you Bubbles, but more directed at others who are itching to get heated about shit.)

But I can relate completely to this xD. It never fails. There's always like 50 people walking around that's a whole head or two taller than me. It's fuckin weird lmao.

Last edited:

JigglyStone - Fero Seele

Paracosmic Reality Dev
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
JigglyStone - Fero Seele, 5 releases and 8+ months in and we're still playing the prologue?
Yep. You could consider it a technicality if you want to. I plan for the prologue to officially be "done" once Jade/MC move into the new place. After that, various choices and options will start popping up more frequently. The prologue title and any "chapter" titles (if I even do them) will be technical things without really much tradition behind them. The way I see it, I'm just going to keep pumping out content as fast as I reasonably can without burning myself out.

The reason why it's taking so long? I'm still actively learning every day on Daz. I'm working on becoming more and more optimized in my processes/planning, alongside doing my best to overcome the challenges of working a job IRL and creating an AVN. My development time is limited to say the least.

Last edited:

JigglyStone - Fero Seele

Paracosmic Reality Dev
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
i dont see the only tag i care about: anal
not in current nor in planned
So anal is a tag I just never thought about? Odds are it'll probably find its way into the game eventually.

It's not on my blacklisted tags or anything, it's just also not something I go out of my way for personally.

Yiurp

May 22, 2017
Am I missing something?? The update doesn't have any futa content at all. Except the short clip at the end. Where are the scenes in the opening post?

Reactions: jamonserrano

Yiurp

May 22, 2017
Am I missing something?? The update doesn't have any futa content at all. Except the short clip at the end. Where are the scenes in the opening post?
Nevermind, I found it. It's in 1.2 Update not the current 1.4

JigglyStone - Fero Seele

Paracosmic Reality Dev
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
Nevermind, I found it. It's in 1.2 Update not the current 1.4
Yeah, so the scenes you are talking about are a outro from an older version. I want the outros to be updated regularly as a way for me to show off fun little things I've been working on during my spare time.

So what I'll do, is set up a gallery button on the mainmenu in a coming update, said gallery will contain past outros and other bits from the game that people might want to see.

Gaps1

Nov 14, 2020
So I started a new game as I can't remember anything about the story but the first thing I have to say is why are the interiors so dark ? If not for Jads green eyes it would be a black screen..Hehe

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
this game has so much potential I just worry cause the updates take forever and last like 5m or less

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
So I'll preface this, by asking that the height debate not go any further, as it's been done to death every update.
(This isn't aimed at you Bubbles, but more directed at others who are itching to get heated about shit.)

But I can relate completely to this xD. It never fails. There's always like 50 people walking around that's a whole head or two taller than me. It's fuckin weird lmao.
I don't know if a worldwide height average makes sense.

Of course there are also small men in there but heh

4.30 star(s) 16 Votes