VN Ren'Py Paracosmic Reality [Prologue v1.7.0p] [Jiggly Stone Studios]

4.30 star(s) 16 Votes

What The Quit Button Do?

• Total voters

JigglyStone - Fero Seele

Paracosmic Reality Dev
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
I am shit at this sort of thing, but shouldn't it be, is for singular are for plural.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
"Is one of my ears" feels weird on the tongue. Tryin saying both out loud. "Are" sounds better IMO, but I'm dumb xD.

Also, I'd argue that it could be considered plural because it's referencing multiple ears (one or the other).

Reactions: Havik79

JigglyStone - Fero Seele

Paracosmic Reality Dev
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
I don't know if a worldwide height average makes sense.

Of course there are also small men in there but heh
This is a good segway into explaining my thought process on using global average rather than average of a specific country.

The game takes place on Miomali and Nisse. Two made-up islands that are part of an also made-up chain of islands. I haven't really put any thought into where exactly (lat/long) these islands are located on the real-world globe. They are meant to be located in an area that is borderline tropical, but right on the edge, so depending on where you go on the islands, you can see a wide mix of vegetation and forest. Some areas will be sunny and beachy, whereas some other areas will have fjords and mountains.

All that being said, this game doesn't take place in the EU/NA/AU or any real-world location, but the overall populace will be an international mix of sorts. So the height of the average citizen will vary greatly.

JigglyStone - Fero Seele

Paracosmic Reality Dev
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
this game has so much potential I just worry cause the updates take forever and last like 5m or less
Best I can give ya, is that updates will come quicker and more plentiful as two things happen.

1: I start earning enough to be able to support myself. Pay for my bills and all that fun jazz. That'll give me substantially more free time to be able to work on the game, as I won't be brain-dead exhausted from working a job IRL.

2: My overall skill improves. I'm running a fairly powerful rig that can handle the workload, however, I am by far the largest bottleneck when it comes to progress. Most of the delays (aside from work irl) come down to being frustrated at not knowing how to do something the way I want to, or having to trial and error my way through a situation. It can very quickly lead to feeling burnt out or suffering from creative block. There are some things that are only going to get better with time. For example: me running into a difficult scene and learning how to just stick my nose to the grinding wheel and get it done efficiently and with quality.

Reactions: Sh4dyW0lf

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ParacosmicReality-1.4.0Prologue
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

JigglyStone - Fero Seele

Paracosmic Reality Dev
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
So I started a new game as I can't remember anything about the story but the first thing I have to say is why are the interiors so dark ? If not for Jads green eyes it would be a black screen..Hehe
This has been discussed extensively in past comments.

All I can say, is take steps to ensure that you aren't playing with a lot of excess light in your house. (Windows, lamps, etc.)

Aside from that, I'm going to be going through and poking at some of the darker renders, as I've learned some new tricks since those were done. I can't make any promises, but I'll try and get the dark scenes cleaned up some more.

If you have any more questions regarding this topic, please look into previous pages on this thread discussing this exact issue.

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
Best I can give ya, is that updates will come quicker and more plentiful as two things happen.

1: I start earning enough to be able to support myself. Pay for my bills and all that fun jazz. That'll give me substantially more free time to be able to work on the game, as I won't be brain-dead exhausted from working a job IRL.

2: My overall skill improves. I'm running a fairly powerful rig that can handle the workload, however, I am by far the largest bottleneck when it comes to progress. Most of the delays (aside from work irl) come down to being frustrated at not knowing how to do something the way I want to, or having to trial and error my way through a situation. It can very quickly lead to feeling burnt out or suffering from creative block. There are some things that are only going to get better with time. For example: me running into a difficult scene and learning how to just stick my nose to the grinding wheel and get it done efficiently and with quality.
just to toss out a suggestion then, Drifty the author of Leap of Faith and u4ia has a section in his discord where he and other devs help each other out with daz and repy issues and talk shop often. and yes this is in the public area of his discord

JigglyStone - Fero Seele

Paracosmic Reality Dev
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
just to toss out a suggestion then, Drifty the author of Leap of Faith and u4ia has a section in his discord where he and other devs help each other out with daz and repy issues and talk shop often. and yes this is in the public area of his discord
Interesting, thank you for the tip! I'll go check it out here soon. Probably here tomorrow, cause I'm not much longer for this day xD

Reactions: Tyrranus

BubblesTheAllMighty

Sep 22, 2020
I would like to point out when i saw this
i was thinking something more like this
and not this
I have been under the assumption that fem>boy< is another term comparable to a trap.

Shemale/Futa would be more accurate in this case.
Majority of femboys don't have tits from what i have seen.

Don't have anything against it, just saddened by the fact there wasn't an actual femboy trap.

JigglyStone - Fero Seele

Paracosmic Reality Dev
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
I would like to point out when i saw this
i was thinking something more like this
and not this
I have been under the assumption that fem>boy< is another term comparable to a trap.

Shemale/Futa would be more accurate in this case.
Majority of femboys don't have tits from what i have seen.

Don't have anything against it, just saddened by the fact there wasn't an actual femboy trap.
But it is lol. Femboy just means feminine boy, it doesn't have to relate directly to a trap. Sure, shemale works as well, I just don't quite like the sound of it. Even so, would my self-insert not be considered a trap? Someone so feminine looking, yet packing some "heat" xD.

Using your own words though, "Majority of femboys", you could just consider me part of the minority in that regard. :p

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
"Is one of my ears" feels weird on the tongue. Tryin saying both out loud. "Are" sounds better IMO, but I'm dumb xD.

Also, I'd argue that it could be considered plural because it's referencing multiple ears (one or the other).
"are my ears flipped inside out" or "is one of my ears flipped inside out" one of my ears is a singular noun, it's 1 of a set. She's not asking about the status of the ears, but rather just one of them.

Now, regardless of that point it's pretty common in colloquial English for people to fuck that up, so it wouldn't be unnatural for her to say it that way, even if technically wrong grammatically speaking.

Reactions: Mikeyw

BubblesTheAllMighty

Sep 22, 2020
But it is lol. Femboy just means feminine boy, it doesn't have to relate directly to a trap. Sure, shemale works as well, I just don't quite like the sound of it. Even so, would my self-insert not be considered a trap? Someone so feminine looking, yet packing some "heat" xD.

Using your own words though, "Majority of femboys", you could just consider me part of the minority in that regard. :p
Suppose my preference is a flat chested femboy.:D

Only thing i don't know which i am honestly hopeful that you can, is to have the option of being top or bottom or put another way, pitching or catching.

Who's booty hole is taking the heat if you can't choose?

I prefer the pitching role.

JigglyStone - Fero Seele

Paracosmic Reality Dev
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
"are my ears flipped inside out" or "is one of my ears flipped inside out" one of my ears is a singular noun, it's 1 of a set. She's not asking about the status of the ears, but rather just one of them.

Now, regardless of that point it's pretty common in colloquial English for people to fuck that up, so it wouldn't be unnatural for her to say it that way, even if technically wrong grammatically speaking.
Yeah, that's fair. I'll chalk it up to character flavor lol.

Also, the person asking if their ear is flipped inside out is the MC, who's a male. :p

JigglyStone - Fero Seele

Paracosmic Reality Dev
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
Suppose my preference is a flat chested femboy.:D

Only thing i don't know which i am honestly hopeful that you can, is to have the option of being top or bottom or put another way, pitching or catching.

Who's booty hole is taking the heat if you can't choose?

I prefer the pitching role.
MC will never catch. It's not something I'm personally much interested in. Not great at writing things I'm not interested in. So while all NSFW content with trans/futa/femboy/person-with-dick will be optional, it will always be in favor of MC giving dick and not taking.

Grimmay

Mar 18, 2019
so with the most recent update is her Dick content not in the game yet? it kept getting reset and repositioned i have no idea anymore haha

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Yeah, that's fair. I'll chalk it up to character flavor lol.

Also, the person asking if their ear is flipped inside out is the MC, who's a male. :p
My bad I didn't read who was speaking in the screenshot that closely, and haven't gotten to that point yet in my own playthrough (letting a few updates build up).

JigglyStone - Fero Seele

Paracosmic Reality Dev
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
so with the most recent update is her Dick content not in the game yet? it kept getting reset and repositioned i have no idea anymore haha
I'm not sure what you're on about.. Whos dick content?

Also, nothing has been reset or repositioned as far as I'm aware?

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Who will be the femboy/ts character, and is there just one or more.

JigglyStone - Fero Seele

Paracosmic Reality Dev
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
Who will be the femboy/ts character, and is there just one or more.
So far there are not any other femboy/trans/futa characters planned. I've contemplated it on one other character aside from my persona, but that's it. I haven't made my decision yet on them since it's a bit out before they get revealed. I'll probably decide and see how I feel about it during their creation.

Last edited:
Reactions: Havik79
4.30 star(s) 16 Votes