VN Ren'Py Paracosmic Reality [Prologue v1.7.0p] [Jiggly Stone Studios]

4.30 star(s) 16 Votes

What The Quit Button Do?

• Total voters

JigglyStone - Fero Seele

Paracosmic Reality Dev
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
You have your priorities straight, that's great. Keep creating your vision and enjoying the process :)
Personally, I'm all for bigger dicks and loads.

I have to note something just because I'm a stickler for details. I read your FAQ and noticed you specifically bolded the text about Futa possibly having just a dick. Futanari is the Japanese word for Hermaphroditism i.e. two genitals. I've seen several animators that like doing female characters with a dick but no pussy. To each their own of course, but that is not a FUTA. It's either Trans, or it's own thing, don't really know if that has a word in fiction nor reality.
My peeve about this is that you should be able to know what you get when such a specific word is used, instead of getting let down when it isn't what it is claimed to be. There are two variants I've seen of FUTA over the years, and that's with or without balls.
Thanks for the kind words and support! I'm glad you've enjoyed the content so far!

As for the definition of futa/trans. I believe that you're referring to the first item in the FAQ?
Futa/Trans Tag? Where's the content?
Ahh, so I see you've been lured here by the tag, but didn't find the amount of content you were looking for! Well, I'm afraid that one's not entirely my fault. See, the reason the futa/trans tag is attached to this thread is because of my self-insert character in the game. If you wish to learn more about them, see the segment down at the bottom of the FAQ. Anyways, to clarify, my self-insert/persona is a Femboy. Now, there are not many intersex tags on F95z and there are really only two that would apply to my persona. Futa/Trans and Trap. The tag definitions for either technically work, however, traps are often viewed as super lithe and "twink-ish". So that's why, despite my persona not being trans, they get the tag. (To my understanding.)

-Futa/Trans [A woman with both male and female genitals or just male genitals. Or a trans character.]
-Trap [Usually men in women's clothing, but may also be the other way around.]
That area in my FAQ that you are referencing is a direct copy/paste from the tags of F95Zone. Not my own wording.
See https://f95zone.to/threads/tags-rules-and-list-updated-2024-01-29.10394/
I only bolded the "just male genitals" in reference to my self-insert, as they don't have female genitalia.

As per the first part of that item in the FAQ, I was explaining why people were finding a lack of the futa/trans content that my game is marked with, and explaining that the tag was not mine to place upon the game thread.

Personally speaking, I'm well familiar with what a futa is. Were there the appropriate tags available, I would've listed my self-insert under femboy. Arguably speaking you could call them trans, but I don't identify as that personally.

Last edited:
Reactions: MikieB

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
I have to note something just because I'm a stickler for details. I read your FAQ and noticed you specifically bolded the text about Futa possibly having just a dick. Futanari is the Japanese word for Hermaphroditism i.e. two genitals. I've seen several animators that like doing female characters with a dick but no pussy. To each their own of course, but that is not a FUTA. It's either Trans, or it's own thing, don't really know if that has a word in fiction nor reality.
The term for it depends on the person writing/talking.

Transsexual, Femboy and Crossdresser are the three most used terms for "basically a man in women clothes".

Reactions: WeilBaum

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Short but mostly enjoyable, but it still has the same problem, makes you ask more questions than answer them, just stuff happens and then no explanation.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Short but mostly enjoyable, but it still has the same problem, makes you ask more questions than answer them, just stuff happens and then no explanation.
Yeah, infuriating isn't it...

And we are still in a Prologue. This is gonna take a while.

The thing about things happening with no explanations... I'll start a list, maybe you guys want to add to it?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: WeilBaum

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019

The thing about things happening with no explanations... I'll start a list, maybe you guys want to add to it?

I don't mind it taking a while to get going but nothing is getting answered, although if there are going to be optional body expansions that is going to need extra renders and slow things down even more, which will suck.

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
Ok, I usually avoid games that have a low version number, low view number and/or "prologue" (Yeah I'm a pos kill me). The reason I avoid it is because there isn't that much content...

BUT DAMN, from the screenshots, the characters look REALLY GOOD. They are all beautiful and cute. So I had to come here and ask: How much content there is, STORY-WISE? I don't give a fuck about the fuck. I just wanna know if there is a good amount of words for me to read. If the story ends up being good and the updates really take some time to drop, I'd love to at least have some meat in those bones for me to chew and end up caring about those characters so I can wait for new updates in the future.

I had some "risk low view numbers" downloads pay off in the past with some goddamn good story and I really hope this can be one of those.
eh.... its enough to get ya interested/hooked but youll burn through it pretty fast

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
While I appreciate the disclosure and the frontality, this is something that I don't think I should even have an opinion on. That none of us should.

This is about your time. About your effort. About your availability. What role do we, can we, should we, even play there?

Driver rules apply. Back seat, will have to accept it.

Peace :)
^^^ THIS ^^^^ SO MUCH THIS^^^

• Red Heart
Reactions: FatGiant

ThatGuyWho

Jun 8, 2020
I'm more concerned about the small cat-people accepting to enter the car of a giant-lady who can pick them up and throw them around easily than accepting the random, huge property tbh

JigglyStone - Fero Seele

Paracosmic Reality Dev
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
I don't mind it taking a while to get going but nothing is getting answered, although if there are going to be optional body expansions that is going to need extra renders and slow things down even more, which will suck.

Alright, so to touch on this without spoilers.

First up, the expansion events and such will multiply the workload, which is why I won't be bringing the expansion content until I'm further along as a developer and more able to do said additional renders within a reasonable time frame.

As for your list of things, Brannon did a pretty decent response IMO, but to give an official response see below.
(No serious story spoilers)

Last edited:

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
I'm more concerned about the small cat-people accepting to enter the car of a giant-lady who can pick them up and throw them around easily than accepting the random, huge property tbh
Well ...
They don't really have a choice in the matter.

As you said it is a giant lady that can pick them up and throw them around with next to no effort. Both of them at the same time.

So in basic self preservation they "come willingly instead of risking violence" ...

This plus MC instantly is sexually attracted to her and Jade being smitten by her compliments is another factor in this.

ThatGuyWho

Jun 8, 2020
Well ...
They don't really have a choice in the matter.

As you said it is a giant lady that can pick them up and throw them around with next to no effort. Both of them at the same time.

So in basic self preservation they "come willingly instead of risking violence" ...

This plus MC instantly is sexually attracted to her and Jade being smitten by her compliments is another factor in this.
They could just... not accept and if she tries anything, scream bloody murder? I'm happy that it ended up well but I'd not have done that honestly.

JigglyStone - Fero Seele

Paracosmic Reality Dev
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018

Touching on your questions as well :p

Very very very minor spoilers, I tried to be as vague as I possibly could while still shedding some light to put at ease.

• Red Heart
Reactions: FatGiant and PyoT
4.30 star(s) 16 Votes