VN Ren'Py Paracosmic Reality [Prologue v1.7.0p] [Jiggly Stone Studios]

4.30 star(s) 16 Votes

What The Quit Button Do?

• Total voters

JigglyStone - Fero Seele

Paracosmic Reality Dev
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
They could just... not accept and if she tries anything, scream bloody murder? I'm happy that it ended up well but I'd not have done that honestly.
The answer to this comes down to them just not feeling a sense of danger. Orra was warm and sweet pretty much from the get-go, minus thinking MC was some random schmuck trying to hump her. Once she realized it was an accident she scooped him up into a breast-smothering hug cause he was too cute for her to handle xD.

I come from a small-town background where people are just genuinely friendly. People say hello to you and give respect to each other. I've been stopped multiple times in the middle of the grocery store to just casually chat with someone I've never met in my life because they were just a friendly soul interested in meeting me and learning my story.

Orra didn't force them and was offering a kindness for delivering her letter back to her. They could've denied it and she would've instead just offered them directions to where they were going or to pay for their rental.

Crazy shit happens when people are kind to each other. All it takes is a gesture of kindness to change the world for the better.

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
I just experienced PR for the first time this evening and i really enjoyed what i have seen.
So gotta say at least thank you Jiggly Stone Studios for this.

Well done! Thank you! :)(y)

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
i like the game so far. my one critique is jade keeps calling mc Guy. Idk why.
That could be a placeholder for a nickname or title?! I noticed it too, was a tidbit annoying but already forgotten with the next "page/screen".

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
i like the game so far. my one critique is jade keeps calling mc Guy. Idk why.
I call my best friend "Tim". That isn't his name, at all... Why? Because... (Fuck I can't even remember why... it just is)

He doesn't call me by my name either.

Peace :D

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Alright, so to touch on this without spoilers.

First up, the expansion events and such will multiply the workload, which is why I won't be bringing the expansion content until I'm further along as a developer and more able to do said additional renders within a reasonable time frame.

As for your list of things, Brannon did a pretty decent response IMO, but to give an official response see below.
(No serious story spoilers)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This is my point though, you need to do a better job of getting this lore in your head into the game, maybe just put in a basic info thing to explain stuff in bios.

JigglyStone - Fero Seele

Paracosmic Reality Dev
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
This is my point though, you need to do a better job of getting this lore in your head into the game, maybe just put in a basic info thing to explain stuff in bios.
All in due time. A lot of the stuff you're interested in is just around the corner with a new character. The story is still in it's infancy and has only just left it's prologue state. Bear with me bud.

ekeymono92

Mar 4, 2019
It's a colloquialism akin to calling someone dude or bro.

Picked it up myself from a youtuber that I watch. It's just meant to be a play/friendly way to refer to each other short of their name.
A Canadian youtuber a watch callled Skapegote says it too. I know what it means i just meant it doesn't seem to fit her. No offense meant just my small constructive criticism

JigglyStone - Fero Seele

Paracosmic Reality Dev
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
A Canadian youtuber a watch callled Skapegote says it too. I know what it means i just meant it doesn't seem to fit her. No offense meant just my small constructive criticism
Yup! xD Love SkapeGote. His lil spats between him and Books where they just keep calling each other "Guy" is where I picked it up from. If you see me in his stream chats on youtube feel free to say hi x3

Think of Books and how she uses it when Jade uses it. 100% goober with 110% sass.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
How is it that this game is still stuck in prologue?
How should I put this? Hmmm...

Look, let's cut the crap... You are trying to "shame" the Dev because they haven't produced enough content for your tastes. You are not really asking why or how. So, what possible answer, could satisfy you?

1- Factual - It is still in Prologue, because nothing more than that has been done.
2- Ironic - They are waiting for Big Bro to come back from work to "unstuck" them.
3- Comedic - They stepped on some heavy duty chewing gum and can't move.
4- Non-Sensical - Because the corner store ran out of blackberry flavored popcorn.
5- Sensible - The reason is that the Dev can't dedicate as much time as they want to this project due to a low level of support.
6- 6th Grader - Because the Prologue had glue in it.

But really... you really don't care, you are just trying for snark, right?

Peace :(

betaboy_69

Feb 5, 2024
How should I put this? Hmmm...

Look, let's cut the crap... You are trying to "shame" the Dev because they haven't produced enough content for your tastes. You are not really asking why or how. So, what possible answer, could satisfy you?

1- Factual - It is still in Prologue, because nothing more than that has been done.
2- Ironic - They are waiting for Big Bro to come back from work to "unstuck" them.
3- Comedic - They stepped on some heavy duty chewing gum and can't move.
4- Non-Sensical - Because the corner store ran out of blackberry flavored popcorn.
5- Sensible - The reason is that the Dev can't dedicate as much time as they want to this project due to a low level of support.
6- 6th Grader - Because the Prologue had glue in it.

But really... you really don't care, you are just trying for snark, right?

Peace :(
You really like the sound of your own voice, don't you? But yes, you got one of the reasons right. I was genuinely wondering why it's titled as a prologue despite it getting a lot of updates

4.30 star(s) 16 Votes