VN Ren'Py Paracosmic Reality [v1.9.1 Main] [Jiggly Stone Studios]

4.40 star(s) 27 Votes

How do you feel about sandbox/hybrid-sandbox games? (Pick 1-2)

• I prefer sandbox games above all else.

• I don't mind them if they are done right.

• I generally avoid, but will make exceptions.

• No. Burn em all to the ground.

Results are only viewable after voting.

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
I didn't DEMAND anything, bud, so I wonder why you decided to pretty much tell me to STFU. I gave my opinion and was not in any way rude or antagonistic. This is a public forum where we should be able to give opinions. You don't think millions of people don't flood the forums of game companies with their opinions on changes, and then those companies listen to their fans? How is doing what I did any different? Sounds like you may need to grow up because you don't really get how reality works, my friend. To the other guy, I already saw the pinned post before. I was - again - giving my opinion, in a public forum, among other fans who had already given their opinions. Shame on me for thinking I was allowed to do so and not just lurk silently.
Overreaction much? Hungry or something?

JigglyStone - Fero Seele

Paracosmic Reality Dev
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
You can talk about all definitions you want but a man watching his woman get fucked from the closet. Going around his house and just finding his women getting fucked or just with a satisfied expression after getting fucked. That is extremely cuck shit, there is no other way to put it, I dont know why people are so opposed to admit what they are into, does the word just have a bad ring to it? Lets call it sharing fan, then yeah?

The thought that someone needs to steal the women for there to be cucking is retarded, as the original meaning of the word comes from people who practice willing cuckoldry as a kink, meaning the wife doesn't "cheat" on her husband, the cuck "allows" her to fuck other people and enjoys it ( literally the same thing as the MC of this game) no one is getting "hurt", nothing is being done maliciously either, it is just the cuck's kink to share his wife and watch, that's their relationship.

Not telling you to change anything, but let's not try to pretend shit like watching from the closet as your woman gets fucked isn't cuck, come on bro, there's got to be a limit to this shit :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Anyway, not for me at all, good thing I happened to read the discussion or else I would have had an even bigger disappointment.
The cool part about definitions is that they are, in written form and plain for all to see, the meaning of a word.

a
: a statement of the meaning of a word or word group or a sign or symbol
dictionary definitions
b
: a statement expressing the essential nature of something
c
: a product of defining

---

Your comment is:

"You can talk about definitions all you want buuuuut...
*Frisbees the definitions out the window*
I'm going to make up my own and get mad on the internet."

Do you see how that doesn't make any sense?

I approached it from a reasonable standpoint and provided definitions while citing sources for those definitions. I then explained my understanding and stance on those definitions, making them painfully clear for all to see.

Yes, I can "talk about definitions all I want" because unlike your flimsy ass (and every other person who's been going off about cucking), the defining words of a "definition" won't change every 5 minutes. I can go look up the meaning of a word and safely assume, within reason, that the meaning will remain unchanged for vast amounts of time. If I were going off what your feelings are, I'd be misled. I'd only end up upsetting the other people who make up their own definitions and get mad on the internet. You understand how that doesn't work when I'm making a game that, by now, a few million people have come across.

So, holding to my word, I'm going to redirect you to my final stance post. Specifically the part where I say:
wishing you the best in life and that I hope you find another game that fulfills your desires.
american-dad.gif

Juerhullycin

Feb 4, 2024
The cool part about definitions is that they are, in written form and plain for all to see, the meaning of a word.

a
: a statement of the meaning of a word or word group or a sign or symbol
dictionary definitions
b
: a statement expressing the essential nature of something
c
: a product of defining
Cuck
Urban Dictionary:

A cuckold, or cuck for short, is a person who finds sexual pleasure in their partner having intercourse with people that are not him.

JigglyStone - Fero Seele

Paracosmic Reality Dev
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
The second quote, from PSYlevi, was from UrbanDict but cherry-picked from the second page. Go look for yourself.

The UrbanDict copy that I provided here:

Cucking: To enjoy arranging for and watching other men have rough demeaning sex with one's wife. Often perceived as a masochistic humiliating experience for the husband as opposed to normal swinging.
Cuck: A man who lets his wife or girlfriend have sex with other men. Often the man lets her do whatever she wants and treat him like shit.
Was two different definitions, both on the first page. Suffice to say, I didn't hunt for my definitions and I cited definitions from other sites. Go read my final stance post here: https://f95zone.to/threads/paracosmic-reality-v1-9-1-main-jiggly-stone-studios.147538/post-15066101

Again, I'm done with this conversation. Bringing it back up serves no purpose other than to rage bait. Move on somewhere else.

KoboldKollecter

Jan 9, 2022
This VN is already, without a shadow of a doubt, one of my absolute favorites. I wish I had the money to pitch at one of your paysites but unfortunately I currently am barely scraping by. As soon as I get the chance though, I do want to give you money for this. Please continue working your magic. The dialogue and relationships to date are cute, the designs are great, and the shadows of plot that loom at the corners are intriguing. I can't wait to see more, no matter how long it takes.

JigglyStone - Fero Seele

Paracosmic Reality Dev
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
This VN is already, without a shadow of a doubt, one of my absolute favorites. I wish I had the money to pitch at one of your paysites but unfortunately I currently am barely scraping by. As soon as I get the chance though, I do want to give you money for this. Please continue working your magic. The dialogue and relationships to date are cute, the designs are great, and the shadows of plot that loom at the corners are intriguing. I can't wait to see more, no matter how long it takes.
Hey, thanks for the kind words! :3 It's the nerds like you that help make development so much better. The kind words really do go such a long ways!

Please don't put yourself in a hole to throw money at me xD take care of yourself/family first and foremost!

Jan 23, 2024
Pointless link?
The problem is people fighting over the definition for in favor of their own view or a sub-definition that is used in rare cases, because the Dev JigglyStone - Fero Seele put out an example of a possible scenario that isn't even in the game. He was making a point that they will all be in a mutual poly relationship with one another; where the MC is the only male in the relationship and members can and will have romantic/sexual encounters with one another with or without the MC. The dev has made it clear the MC is not some sex god who has the stamina to please all 18 women, but it does not mean they will not have romantic feelings toward the MC.

"Cuck"definitions have three factors

- Is a form of Humiliation or Humiliation Fetish (Pet play, Watersports, Scat ect.. of same humiliation category).
- If the "cuckold/queen" is willing then it usually deals with infertility and pregnancy for the couple to have children.
- The one being cucked is prohibited from joining in, touching, or being touched (Watch Only).

Things like being given a striptease or erotic show to get the MC ready or enticed while the LI plan to involve the MC and have sex with him, or MC is currently having sex with an LI or Multiple while other LI are having sex with each other waiting their turn; Do not count as cuckoldry.

Even if the MC had a voyeurism fetish and spied on other LI fooling around unless he was told he could not join in there is no Cucking going on.

Buddawg

Aug 12, 2017
The problem is people fighting over the definition for in favor of their own view or a sub-definition that is used in rare cases, because the Dev JigglyStone - Fero Seele put out an example of a possible scenario that isn't even in the game. He was making a point that they will all be in a mutual poly relationship with one another; where the MC is the only male in the relationship and members can and will have romantic/sexual encounters with one another with or without the MC. The dev has made it clear the MC is not some sex god who has the stamina to please all 18 women, but it does not mean they will not have romantic feelings toward the MC.

"Cuck"definitions have three factors

- Is a form of Humiliation or Humiliation Fetish (Pet play, Watersports, Scat ect.. of same humiliation category).
- If the "cuckold/queen" is willing then it usually deals with infertility and pregnancy for the couple to have children.
- The one being cucked is prohibited from joining in, touching, or being touched (Watch Only).

Things like being given a striptease or erotic show to get the MC ready or enticed while the LI plan to involve the MC and have sex with him, or MC is currently having sex with an LI or Multiple while other LI are having sex with each other waiting their turn; Do not count as cuckoldry.

Even if the MC had a voyeurism fetish and spied on other LI fooling around unless he was told he could not join in there is no Cucking going on.
My point excactly from the getgo. The scenario the whiners whine about isnt cucking. Why Im pretty sure you tagged the wrong guy. I dont do "I feel it is" tags, so when people use wrong words to describe something, I point it out.
Sadly hoping they learn from it, and never do the same mistake again. But its kind of an epidemic to be honest lately.

All this "this game needs gay tag cause he takes a strapon in the arse and thats gay" shit.. Nah mate, its just pegging. I go bonkers at those types of people, regardless of what fetish they wanna portray as something else, cause they dont like it.

Reactions: DickgirlEnjoyer
Jan 23, 2024
My point excactly from the getgo. The scenario the whiners whine about isnt cucking. Why Im pretty sure you tagged the wrong guy. I dont do "I feel it is" tags, so when people use wrong words to describe something, I point it out.
Sadly hoping they learn from it, and never do the same mistake again. But its kind of an epidemic to be honest lately.

All this "this game needs gay tag cause he takes a strapon in the arse and thats gay" shit.. Nah mate, its just pegging. I go bonkers at those types of people, regardless of what fetish they wanna portray as something else, cause they dont like it.
Sorry about that was misunderstanding your comment differently. Noticed the comment thread theme with a lot of the posters whining about stuff. So the short response made it unclear if you were defending or supporting their stance.

HardPlay

Aug 19, 2024
Your boring version was just chatter and that's it, end of version. I understand it's necessary for the plot, but once they started living in the new house, the updates became boring and short.

Joratox

Sep 1, 2018
Just discovered this gem of a game. Gotta say, it gave me such a good vibe while playing it and even after I finished it, the vibe stayed with me for a while. Good job dev! I will keep an eye on future content and hopefully you'll get around to a steam release at some point, so I can buy and add my support that way (atm, I'm not using patreon or other sites, due to personal reasons).

I've read through the notes and FAQ, I'm pretty ok with most of it, all seems pretty thought out in advance. My only "concern" is updates time/size, after gettin to those expansion moments, since having to render stuff 3/4 times will increase the workload substantially. I will probably not even do any expansion in my playthroughs, I kinda like how the characters look so far (maybe new ones will change my views), so my 2 cents/feedback would be to not do too many expansion moments (if you are looking for a final look of sort, get there in 1 or 2 steps, instead of more). But that is the dev's choice and I'm always advocating for the stories to be written/shown in their original form.
Best of luck to you, Fero Steele!

JigglyStone - Fero Seele

Paracosmic Reality Dev
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
Just discovered this gem of a game. Gotta say, it gave me such a good vibe while playing it and even after I finished it, the vibe stayed with me for a while. Good job dev! I will keep an eye on future content and hopefully you'll get around to a steam release at some point, so I can buy and add my support that way (atm, I'm not using patreon or other sites, due to personal reasons).

I've read through the notes and FAQ, I'm pretty ok with most of it, all seems pretty thought out in advance. My only "concern" is updates time/size, after gettin to those expansion moments, since having to render stuff 3/4 times will increase the workload substantially. I will probably not even do any expansion in my playthroughs, I kinda like how the characters look so far (maybe new ones will change my views), so my 2 cents/feedback would be to not do too many expansion moments (if you are looking for a final look of sort, get there in 1 or 2 steps, instead of more). But that is the dev's choice and I'm always advocating for the stories to be written/shown in their original form.
Best of luck to you, Fero Steele!
Hey, thanks for the wonderful comment! :3

I'm hoping to get the steam version up very soon. Steam stores are a bit of a bitch to set up lol. Lotta stuff to go through. Setting up provocative/enticing descriptions is not my forte. Feels like a bunch of pumping my own dick and I don't like that xD.

As for the expansion events, I feel ya on that. For a while now I've said I'm going to go 3 events. Size0/1/2/3.

Depending on how I feel down the road when those finally come, I might consider dropping that down to just 2 events for 3 total sizes, mostly for the sake of saving some rendering. That being said, in theory, renders shouldn't take tooooo long. Most of the scenes I'll be able to just spot-render the part of the scene with the update size on the model using shaping presets to swap out sizes quickly. What will take the most time will be any scenes with people making physical contact or scenes with squishy bits/simulated clothes.

I should also note that I don't intend to go forward with the expansion events until a couple of things happen first. Primarily, I need to get better at doing renders and doing them faster. The other thing is optional but would really help a ton, would be if I can get to a point where I'm fully sustaining myself. The ability to pay the bills each month with this project would save me from having to go to work IRL and enable me to have so much more time to make progress faster.

4.40 star(s) 27 Votes