ParadiseLofts

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2019
How do you get to the end of Chapter 1? I'm at a point where there are no more hints on my notepad.
Crap, I forget the circumstances off hand that causes that, but i think it's something to do at dex's studio and/or going to work. So you have not seen the cutscene where mystery woman and two henchmen are dumping chemicals in the lake?

UkantCMe

Nov 2, 2018
Crap, I forget the circumstances off hand that causes that, but i think it's something to do at dex's studio and/or going to work. So you have not seen the cutscene where mystery woman and two henchmen are dumping chemicals in the lake?
I see no indicator of that scene.

ParadiseLofts

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2019
Here is the save file that I have for the game on version 0.16.1 from the website. Sorry about the wait.
Here ya go. I checked your variables and you had everything cleared, including the demo message. So either you found some freaky bug no one else has, which is entirely possible, or I dunno, maybe you went to the bathroom when then played through. :) More possibly, maybe you saw it, and didn't realize it was the Chapter One ending, as you can still play the game after it ends.

Anyway, I untriggered your demo message on the attached file. Just go to sleep and you should see it play out.

UkantCMe

Nov 2, 2018
Here ya go. I checked your variables and you had everything cleared, including the demo message. So either you found some freaky bug no one else has, which is entirely possible, or I dunno, maybe you went to the bathroom when then played through. :) More possibly, maybe you saw it, and didn't realize it was the Chapter One ending, as you can still play the game after it ends.

Anyway, I untriggered your demo message on the attached file. Just go to sleep and you should see it play out.
I was able to see the Chapter 1 ending cutscene, but once I went to work at the private investigation, there's no trigger for the murder case at the top hat.

Reactions: ParadiseLofts
Mar 4, 2020
Really enjoyed this game for awhile. just bought a copy on Steam. Just a qucik question though, does Rita/Spaceship loop? I've been onboard twice, made her cum once. will this keep looping?

ParadiseLofts

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2019
Really enjoyed this game for awhile. just bought a copy on Steam. Just a qucik question though, does Rita/Spaceship loop? I've been onboard twice, made her cum once. will this keep looping?
You got it. I don't think I made it obvious enough, but the conversation you have with the alien is Rita needs a "perfect" orgasm in order to forget what happened. Then your character wakes up two days later, and can loop the entire sequence again, without recognizing he did it before (hence the shit he gets over the keys (you can't get keys the same way twice). It loops up to four times to the ship... then, in a future chapter, you figure it out when you find all these fucking keys on the spaceship. Like dozens of them :)

That leads to a closure of that vignette, with kinky alien shit, while staying within Patreon guidelines. That's the plan, anyway.

Ikarius

Game Compressor
Nov 13, 2017
Paradise Lofts [v0.16.1] [Bam Media] - Compressed

Original PC Size: 740.54 MB
Original MAC Size: 739.30 MB

Compressed PC Size: 222.7 MB
Compressed MAC Size: 175.5 MB

This compression is unofficial and may break the game.

4.20 star(s) 13 Votes