Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
If you check Gabby's room after checking absolutely everything else on day 1, the game gets stuck when you send her to sleep. Rewind lets you move around and even talk to Cath in her room but options are kinda messed up and you can never go to sleep because you "still have things to do".
Thanks for the bug; I'll let the designer know!

Reactions: Mystiro

Leonidas88

Nov 26, 2019
[QUOTE = "Droid Productions, publicación: 4929036, miembro: 353217"]
Apesta. ¿Podrías decirme qué dispositivo Android tienes? Pasaré algún tiempo el lunes depurando Android.
[/CITAR]
Y tengo el mismo problema en mi huawei p40 pro

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Huawei P40, huh... That's weird; I was testing/developing it on a Huawei Mate 20, so that should be more than good enough.

Okay, first task of Monday morning is testing it. I put the Android links inside a spoiler for now, until I've got time to see what the hell is going on .

Zeruvex

Mar 22, 2020
Tried to release some space on my ram im at 80% currently and still couldnt get past the main screen it just exits its the same. I may hv forgotten it but i think i also downloaded the version before this release and still encountered the same prob. Thanks dev for taking ur time on answering our questions. Android user

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Tried to release some space on my ram im at 80% currently and still couldnt get past the main screen it just exits its the same. I may hv forgotten it but i think i also downloaded the version before this release and still encountered the same prob. Thanks dev for taking ur time on answering our questions. Android user
No worries; thanks for letting me know. As always, it's hard to get good test-coverage as a small devteam (there's 4 of us on this project; Chase for writing, Sven Nudes for art, Hung Justice for scripting, and me for code). If the Android build is bugging out, that's very much my fault :|

Anyway, first thing to do monday morning.

AcTePuKc

Dec 2, 2020
If you check Gabby's room after checking absolutely everything else on day 1, the game gets stuck when you send her to sleep. Rewind lets you move around and even talk to Cath in her room but options are kinda messed up and you can never go to sleep because you "still have things to do".
I have the same issue, but other way around I've done everything else then found Gabby's room and ofc lastly went to Cath room, I have 40 energy and if i rewind I can see Cath and speak with her and she says that she heard something on the main deck and I should go and check .. and then she disappears and you cannot go to sleep or w/e.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I have the same issue, but other way around I've done everything else then found Gabby's room and ofc lastly went to Cath room, I have 40 energy and if i rewind I can see Cath and speak with her and she says that she heard something on the main deck and I should go and check .. and then she disappears and you cannot go to sleep or w/e.
Wait, you get this day *1* ?

That really shouldn't happen. Sounds like something slipped through testing. I'll nudge Hung, see wth happened.

Zeruvex

Mar 22, 2020
No worries; thanks for letting me know. As always, it's hard to get good test-coverage as a small devteam (there's 4 of us on this project; Chase for writing, Sven Nudes for art, Hung Justice for scripting, and me for code). If the Android build is bugging out, that's very much my fault :|

Anyway, first thing to do monday morning.
Thanks for the reply bro. Hopefully ur fan base will grow the soonest. Havent played it because of the issue but i look at the art and its definitely on my watch list

rai1810

Nov 2, 2019
Wait, you get this day *1* ?

That really shouldn't happen. Sounds like something slipped through testing. I'll nudge Hung, see wth happened.
Not sure if it's the same as AcTePuKc but in my case (finding gabby last) if you get stuck and rewind, when you talk to Cath you'll see a "Conversation Option" that basically shows the dialogue she would have in the engine room if you go to her before you talk to Gabby about the wifi.

A different "issue" i noticed is that talking to Cath in the waterfall no longer does a close up of both while chatting, instead you see the smaller models on the side through the entire handjob scene. I assume this might not be intentional as i didn't see it mentioned in changelog.

Oh, a minor detail related to sexting: it seems to display the "variable name" instead of the variable value for each character.

Last edited:

lucratif

Oct 24, 2018
Is it possible to have a save before the new update (0.5.8) ? I lost mine and wanted to discover directly the new content :)

AcTePuKc

Dec 2, 2020
On a second try ... same thing, this time lastly went to Gabby, when she fall asleep i had to press rewind and then I was able to go outside and there I was stuck as well, was able to unstuck by going to the map and get back to the wreck, afterward to Cath cabin got this message (the image below)
s9VrewzMXH.png s9VrewzMXH.png

Cernunnos5000

Feb 14, 2020
End of day 1 Im am in cabin C captains room. Should go to bed, but can't get out of the cabin or click on anything in the room, not even door or access map. Did I miss something? Rewind seems to never get to end of the day.

pitou

Apr 29, 2017
The bug is right after the first conversation with the Cheerleader, an empty dialogue box can't ends and the only thing we can do is using the rewind option and we lose the "go to your cabin quest"
EDIT :
Solution : I skipped the bug by QSave when the "..." dialogue box is up, then load the save and you can skip the dialogue :)

AcTePuKc

Dec 2, 2020
The bug is right after the first conversation with the Cheerleader, an empty dialogue box can't ends and the only thing we can do is using the rewind option and we lose the "go to your cabin quest"
EDIT :
Solution : I skipped the bug by QSave when the "..." dialogue box is up, then load the save and you can skip the dialogue :)
Was you able to end the day? or ... No?

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
In general, rewind just loads a quick-save for where it was when the conversation started... is that is giving you a different result than putting you back what the converstion started, I've got a problem, and need to go work out wtf is going on :)

The engine started out as the same thing I built for Love of Magic, but it's added a lot of complexities over the last few months (and a lot more run-time data, making it heavier in memory). Sounds like it might be time to sit down and clear up some technical debt that's been accumulated as new content came in.

4.10 star(s) 113 Votes