Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
How do you access the Halloween content?
You can trigger it at any time, only restriction is for rachel and grace to be at Romance or higher. Easiest place, if you've finished the game, is to load the auto-generated end-of-game save.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
is there a time table for release? Monthly? Big holidays? Want to wait until the final final version is out for one last playthrough
For Paradise Lust 1 we have updates planned for the Steam Winter/Spring/Summer sale left.

We do it because it helps keep the game fresh, which makes sales have more impact, which pays the artists. They're weird like that, we offered to pay them in likes, and none of them wanted any of it. Still trying to work out why... :(

Oct 19, 2023
For Paradise Lust 1 we have updates planned for the Steam Winter/Spring/Summer sale left.

We do it because it helps keep the game fresh, which makes sales have more impact, which pays the artists. They're weird like that, we offered to pay them in likes, and none of them wanted any of it. Still trying to work out why... :(
Quarterly then, thanks! And if only likes could be used for rent and groceries...

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
For someone who likes to rant about how shit capitalism is, and what horrible people capitalists are, the main character sure does validate their viewpoint with his actions when he falls in line like a good little lapdog at every turn.

sweetit

Aug 17, 2020
For someone who likes to rant about how shit capitalism is, and what horrible people capitalists are, the main character sure does validate their viewpoint with his actions when he falls in line like a good little lapdog at every turn.
Power of PLOT !!

Reactions: LycraPawn

FGM01

Jun 27, 2023
Wait, fuck, there was more content coming? I think I deleted everything already. Does the complete save go to the ending?

MODEL255

Nov 3, 2020
Body textures looks very blurry on android. I understand that it is intentional. Some phones can't handle high resolution textures, but can't we at least add the option to try for high end devices?

Dereck112

Mar 1, 2021
Can someone help me with this fucking retarded Woodle?
It's such fucking cancer
Just press skip in this mini-game, also is not necesary to play it allways, as far as I now is just when you just have a girl in 50 % affection when she send a wallpaper about it.

Reactions: GrimmSoda

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Just press skip in this mini-game, also is not necesary to play it allways, as far as I now is just when you just have a girl in 50 % affection when she send a wallpaper about it.
Yeah, but you do need to have played it 60+ times to get some of the later girls to text you. Thankfully, it’s cumulative.

Reactions: GrimmSoda

WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
Can someone help me with this fucking retarded Woodle?
It's such fucking cancer
I do not like it either. What was really annoying is there is nothing to tell you a letter REPEATS. I had all but one letter for the word, "pum*kin" and was unaware that i had to repeat the, "p." I could not firgure out what word it could have possibly been with an unused letter (answer: NONE!).

That got me to say, "fuck this" and start skipping. I tried to not skip any of the games... tried. (I also had to skip one painting that bugged around 90%)

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
It's a great game, but I would have liked the inclusion of more sexual threesomes, I wonder if there will be more in part two...
There will be, definitely.

How many is always a question; doing them well is a lot of work (I would say easily 3x the work of a normal sex scene; more positions you need, more dialog, more characters to draw and animate at the same time).

4.10 star(s) 113 Votes