WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
Curious, is there a DL link on Patreon or do you only give Steam keys there? (I bought the first one on Steam, straight-up, so I do not konw your system on Patreon)

Is everyone waiting on Steam?

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Curious, is there a DL link on Patreon or do you only give Steam keys there? (I bought the first one on Steam, straight-up, so I do not konw your system on Patreon)

Is everyone waiting on Steam?
We give out Steam keys on Patreon; $12 lifetime support gets you a key of your choice (Paradise Lust 1, Paradise Lust 2 or Sinners Landing), $20 or more of lifetime support gets you all 3. These work everywhere (including places like Germany where you can't buy adult games), and aren't tied to official release (so people can test out Paradise Lust 2 or Sinners Landing now, for example).

fasefive

Apr 27, 2019
100% completion save, 1.1.1b, put in `\AppData\LocalLow\FlexibleMedia` etc. : (I'd be happy if someone could check and re-upload it here or something, I can't do that due to filesize limit)
thanks for the updated save but I think Cath's 4th scene is missing

• Thinking Face
Reactions: spamove

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
That reminds me and sorry for asking if it has been discussed before, but are Cath and Gabby going to be in PL 2?

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Sofia has been explicitly announced on Patreon so I think Droid simply forgot about her and Vivian maybe changed her name to Scarlet.
I don't know how many new characters will make into completed game but in the first build there will be Emi and Ryoko (two japanese girls) and from old cast: Olga, Andrea, Jenny, Raven, Maria and briefly Cath, Gabby, Karen, Mi-Sun and Tori (last two only on-line)
It's a little more complex than that; we're looking at another ~18 months to roll out Paradise Lust 2 (in addition to the 6 months development it's already had). That works out to ~18 monthly updates @ 2 sex scenes each, or 36 additional sex scenes post early access. So we could introduce a lot more characters, but at that point we'd need to cut the number of sex scenes per character (there's just a hard limit on how many scenes we can draw and animate per month).

It's a balancing line; which character gets what content; if we add 8 new characters, and give them each 4 sex scenes (which is what most of the girls in PL1 had), our budget's already gone. But we want to spend time with our favorite waifus as well, so Raven and Cath and Olga all need more love. So... some of the new characters will get less sexy-times in Paradise Lust 2, and some of the existing girls might come visit the island for a special event only.

Reactions: Xantoser

MrHanni

Feb 19, 2019
Wondering if this game gets more content updates or is fully finished now that they started to release the sequel

4.10 star(s) 113 Votes