erickam

Jun 20, 2017
i have Corkscrew and karen 20 Points (Acquaintance ) but i can't trigger ( have some wine with karen ) quest

JohnnyLeeFM

May 20, 2021

YassK

Aug 4, 2021
Hi everyone !

I'm having trouble, Karen is nowhere to be found, and I need her for all the quest I have.
Since I've been introduced to her, I haven't saw her since. I must not be that far in the game.

I need beer, broom, mop and solder from her. She should be on the storage in the morning, but that room is closed, during the day, I saw in an earlier post that she should be behind the desk at the left of the lobby, but she don't seem to be here (Maybe out of screen ? But I stretched it to the max, and I just barely see the left border of the computer screen) There is only Erik in the room :/

Please I need your help x)

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
Hi everyone !

I'm having trouble, Karen is nowhere to be found, and I need her for all the quest I have.
Since I've been introduced to her, I haven't saw her since. I must not be that far in the game.

I need beer, broom, mop and solder from her. She should be on the storage in the morning, but that room is closed, during the day, I saw in an earlier post that she should be behind the desk at the left of the lobby, but she don't seem to be here (Maybe out of screen ? But I stretched it to the max, and I just barely see the left border of the computer screen) There is only Erik in the room :/

Please I need your help x)
Have you done Raven's quests? Perhaps you're at the one about recording stuff... Karen might be at Raven's room

YassK

Aug 4, 2021
Have you done Raven's quests? Perhaps you're at the one about recording stuff... Karen might be at Raven's room
I've done every Raven quests. In fact, All the quest are either finished (under maintenance) or blocked one way or another by the fact that I have to talk to Karen

czarchasm

Jun 3, 2019
I've done every Raven quests. In fact, All the quest are either finished (under maintenance) or blocked one way or another by the fact that I have to talk to Karen
It's been a while, but try talking to Erik? I'm pretty sure the beer came from him, at least initially, and maybe that's what opens up the storage? I do remember Karen disappearing for a while until I did something to open that room.

4.10 star(s) 114 Votes