3.70 star(s) 7 Votes

Avstriya

Dec 29, 2022
witch time(the timed doudge with Z i think there is a proper name but i call it witch time) on the lasers you walk on water, you can do this on the last laser then double jump then you can walk the water then jump again and there you go , you got it there
Can I know where would I get that? Seems like it will take a while until I got to that point.

Avstriya

Dec 29, 2022
witch time(the timed doudge with Z i think there is a proper name but i call it witch time) on the lasers you walk on water, you can do this on the last laser then double jump then you can walk the water then jump again and there you go , you got it there
Oh, thanks, I got it through.

Avstriya

Dec 29, 2022
It's not too difficult??..even easy to play.
I try to pump stuff near the monster when I'm going to a new map.. When I go, I go back again to the monster where I think I might get a lot of stuff.

I can't play, but it doesn't work??..I went in and out several times until it dropped normal items and then sold them..Now that I'm playing, I'm probably close to finishing the game -*-
It's not just hard because of the fighting, you can grind (or cheat) to get most of what you want in fighting which is quite time consuming. But also, it requires you to have skill in high jump and parkout to get through most of the contents. I got quite angry after my jump miss the target.

munopop

Nov 30, 2018
It's not just hard because of the fighting, you can grind (or cheat) to get most of what you want in fighting which is quite time consuming. But also, it requires you to have skill in high jump and parkout to get through most of the contents. I got quite angry after my jump miss the target.
I'm not cheating, I'll tell you first.
The matter of pumping money isn't really difficult...just go in and out where you said there are a lot of monsters.

As for defeating the boss and the jump that you said...I don't think it's really difficult because I think it's easier than Elder Ring-*-...that is, it's really difficult and a headache.

Next boss...as I said..I tried to pump money for a long time to get 200000.
And you have to play for a while first as well.
When it was released that I could buy black cards in the store...at first I was hesitant whether to buy them or not until I bought them to try.
So it makes it possible to use unlimited drugs.

That's it, no matter how difficult the boss fight is, you can always press the medicine pump.

**As for the fighting side, the person who won...or when flirting, it is recommended that you just buy normal food until it's full...
Including you have to play to LV40+ as well....Have you ever tried fighting to unlock your partner's skills?
Let me tell you, LV20 hits 1-3HP at a time.....it hurts my liver**

munopop

Nov 30, 2018

1.png

2.png
Like the group that tells you how to pump money.
I remember seeing this punch in the library if I'm not mistaken.

I also use this one when pumping first and after I get to the library and collect this one..I go pump where I think I have a lot of stuff to sell and drop money.

If you know how, it's like cheating -*-

throwaway59098912

Sep 21, 2019
Just some completionist stuff:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I got to 99.9% completion. I think I'm just missing the drops from the Alraune enemy but I can't find it. Does anyone know? View attachment 2934409

EDIT: Oh, someone already posted the whole map nice. View attachment 2934432 Also, uploaded my save. See if it works though.
Are the Neo S weapons also drops? I found random food there instead. I ended up using the Sword of Light.

Last edited:

Mayrun

Feb 12, 2019
Anyone know how to get the final four CGs?

Yokkun says something about maximizing the relationship with the four guys, but I already did that and nothing happened.

Also where do we use the special items?

throwaway59098912

Sep 21, 2019
Anyone know how to get the final four CGs?

Yokkun says something about maximizing the relationship with the four guys, but I already did that and nothing happened.

Also where do we use the special items?

You get the four CGs by using the Emerald Cape, Clogs, Rune Fang, and Metal Tentacle in the shop and beating the corresponding boss. Make sure to save beforehand because if you lose, you get a game over Fixed in patch 1.0.35. You can also use the Thunder Ring in the store to fight Raikoh again.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mayrun

Avstriya

Dec 29, 2022

View attachment 2938100

View attachment 2938102

Like the group that tells you how to pump money.
I remember seeing this punch in the library if I'm not mistaken.

I also use this one when pumping first and after I get to the library and collect this one..I go pump where I think I have a lot of stuff to sell and drop money.

If you know how, it's like cheating -*-
Bruh sorry, I cheated. Still, it'd still be difficult sometimes to high jump to the place you want. Most of my problems seeing this game hard was because I failed to another place and fell down so I have to jump all over again. That can get quite annoying sometimes. Aside from that, the game was great.

Reactions: munopop

munopop

Nov 30, 2018
Bruh sorry, I cheated. Still, it'd still be difficult sometimes to high jump to the place you want. Most of my problems seeing this game hard was because I failed to another place and fell down so I have to jump all over again. That can get quite annoying sometimes. Aside from that, the game was great.
Don't go seriously. 55+
Playing for fun, cheating sometimes is normal.

But for the most part, I try playing it myself first...Personally, it might be easy for me.
It might be difficult for other people, but I don't think much of it.

Play for fun / Don't be too serious...this will make you happy.

Reactions: rageaholic

munopop

Nov 30, 2018
I have the wings jump relic. Are there more and where can I find them
1.png

2.png

Must have this skill first.
I feel like we got it here before we go to the far right side where we'll fight Uncle Angel...
Why does it have to be forced to come here to collect first?

• Red Heart
Reactions: Haru080
3.70 star(s) 7 Votes