3.70 star(s) 7 Votes

trapmint

Oct 24, 2017
how do i acces the lower part of the 2nd floor of the library? i activated both levers but nothing happens

munopop

Nov 30, 2018
how do i acces the lower part of the 2nd floor of the library? i activated both levers but nothing happens
1.png

Let's try it.
Even though I passed by, I still forgot 55...

Afraid of telling the wrong person

Reactions: trapmint

69ztare

Nov 7, 2018
The game has a setting that lets you turn off lewd stuff.
So you just get the normal story with no sex scenes and you can just enjoy/stream the game.
Wow. That's very cool.
I'm a total weirdo who always turn naughty content off when I'm given such option, even when such content is one that I may like (just like Black Souls and some of it's top tier waifus). And also, I tend to do "virgin routes" and alike when the game has it. Only after the first run, I check the naughty content, maybe.
I don't know why I do this, so I just call myself a weirdo because of it.
So, I'm definitely gonna try this one.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Detective Cancer

CboyC95

Engaged Member
Feb 22, 2019
A bit of an tangent about the OP, why the main character called "her" when he is obviously a guy?

francisca_k1

Sep 15, 2023
Few updates arrived. Gonna upload them (if they hadn't screwed up everything).

Upd. They already had managed to drop 4 patches (and 8 depot updates)

Last edited:

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
??? are you talking about the whify thing? cuse that it's a bit of cultural thing more then a misgender thing
They're referred to as "he" in all the profiles and stuff but in the thread's OP it says "her".
I think it's the synopsis having an error, simple typo.

francisca_k1

Sep 15, 2023
So... There're 3 depots update with the same version 1.0.2. Same thing goes with 1.0.35.
I named them v1.0.2a, v1.0.2b, v1.0.2c, v1.0.35a, v1.0.35b and v1.0.35c. But then we have 1.0.38, so I think it means that v1.0.35b and v1.0.35c are v1.0.36 and v1.0.37 but game shows that they both are v1.0.35. So I left it as is.
I suspect that later 2 versions for each case were tries to fix smth but that wasn't listed at all.

yaoiuser13

Jun 6, 2017
the game doesn't work
who has a version on UnityCrashHandler32?
really ? i had no issues, did you check on your anti virus quarentine , sometimes the antivirus can automaticaly block stuff or take them it doesn't even warn you, i had that kind of issue while playing other games

munopop

Nov 30, 2018
lol vtuber, i cant believe you got lazy at this point lol xD
I can't remember. 55
Even though I've played it in the past, sometimes I forget.

When people meet us, they tell us.. Sometimes we remember but can't tell.. Plus, my English is only average and I'm afraid I won't understand.

nickjonnies

Oct 20, 2019
Does anyone know how I get the 2nd and 3rd cg from every of the four guys. And if it is through winning them in the standard and expert fights, for some reason I don't have those cgs.

munopop

Nov 30, 2018
Does anyone know how I get the 2nd and 3rd cg from every of the four guys. And if it is through winning them in the standard and expert fights, for some reason I don't have those cgs.
You must give them after the first win.
When you give until your heart is full, challenge each person to fight in both ways.

It is recommended that you pump lv40+ and then buy medicine to challenge..The fighting style is brutal, just play.

• Red Heart
Reactions: nickjonnies
3.70 star(s) 7 Votes