3.70 star(s) 7 Votes

Karukaruomi

Jun 27, 2022
You get the four CGs by using the Emerald Cape, Clogs, Rune Fang, and Metal Tentacle in the shop and beating the corresponding boss. Make sure to save beforehand because if you lose, you get a game over. You can also use the Thunder Ring in the store to fight Raikoh again.
do you know or remember where to get the rune fang? because i can't seem to find it anywhere

chibineko13

Jan 4, 2020
Stupid question how do I apply/install the latest patch (.38)? I tried pasting it over my original 1.0 and it woulnt launch. Then I put it in its own folder and it wouldnt launch. The 1.0 still works though.

Reactions: Deathlyzant

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ParadisoGuardian-1.0.38
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

KingEddy

Dec 11, 2020
To get the last cgs, just use the items Clog, Metal Tentacle, Emerald Cape and Rune Fang in the shop and have a fight with the trick dice, but nothing is added to the gallery, just the monster list.

And to get the last Cg with the Boss, everyone's favorite at max, fight the God of Thunder and then the last Boss. I had already won all the challenges when I did this, but I don't know if it affects anything in getting the Cg.

If you can't complete the map, you have 99.7%

1695337548550.png
1695337417537.png

munopop

Nov 30, 2018

Someone has already released it.
Let's go see.

Deathlyzant

May 9, 2022

Someone has already released it.
Let's go see.
Thats strange, ive never seen that sex scene with floody before let alone is it implied in the gallary, is it only for the beta version or do you have to 100% the game?

Reactions: munopop
3.70 star(s) 7 Votes