Dec 14, 2021
Abandoned?
I don't think so. Around this time last year the creator disappeared till around February/March, could be an annual thing...

Edit: Dec -19-2022 I got a message from Saefix, He got busy from the seasons then got sick. He said that He is intending to have at least 1 new release before the end of the year.

Last edited:
Reactions: raredrizzy97

Deleted member 2422104

Jun 2, 2020
I've never had much trouble with Chloe, what level are you? The boss right after Chloe requires around level 10 (and some strat). Short answer: Save up TP and hit hard when ready to cast strong attacks (Guarding helps build TP now).
Thanks I got it but now I am stuck at school basement and dont know what to do any help

Dec 14, 2021
how many images are your going to be for each one and how many issues are you going to release as always good luck
I'm not 100% sure who you are addressing, so I'll answer both (I think I know but I'm going to play it safe).

Saefix: He is working on several images. his plan is that next update will either finish or nearly finish the prequel game.

Myself/Saberdyne Systems: The number of images for the Parasites of Evil comic will be whatever it takes to tell the story (no set number), only planning the single story for now (we will see how successful it ends up being). If it is going to be several hundred images then we may split the comic into parts.

Dec 14, 2021
Sorry for double post, but I found out from Saefix that his being sick is more than just Flu/Cold/COVID. He has possible Jaundice and tomorrow he's going to the hospital, his skin is now yellow.

I got his permission to let everyone her know, he wanted to keep it more private but I figure he could use some positive vibes/energy from everyone.

Hopefully he gets better soon, I wish him well!

Reactions: Dreamer Of Ashes

Miraak11th

Jun 19, 2020
So, I beat nurse Chloe, the boss of floor 4 in the hospital. But Dr. Farah keeps asking me for parasite samples, which I already (16) delivered. How can I complete this quest?

Dec 14, 2021
So, I beat nurse Chloe, the boss of floor 4 in the hospital. But Dr. Farah keeps asking me for parasite samples, which I already (16) delivered. How can I complete this quest?
That's strange, did you see the event where Dr. Farah drops the parasite sample?

Dreamer Of Ashes

Jan 4, 2023
Hey everyone! Ash from Saberdyne Systems here,

As you may know, Saefix is remaking the game and working on the prequel. He has slightly redesigned some of the characters, mostly just modifying accessories (such as changing Leony's earrings and giving Rebecca a choker) well as reducing the breast sizes for all characters (those who have played the prequel, will have already seen these adjustments).

With our upcoming comic, what look would you prefer?

A) The older outfits and breast sizes (AKA bigger boobs)
or
B) The newer updated outfits and breast sizes (AKA reduced/smaller boobs)?

• Red Heart
Reactions: Emerald_Fatalis
Dec 14, 2021
Hey everyone! Ash from Saberdyne Systems here,

As you may know, Saefix is remaking the game and working on the prequel. He has slightly redesigned some of the characters, mostly just modifying accessories (such as changing Leony's earrings and giving Rebecca a choker) well as reducing the breast sizes for all characters (those who have played the prequel, will have already seen these adjustments).

With our upcoming comic, what look would you prefer?

A) The older outfits and breast sizes (AKA bigger boobs)
or
B) The newer updated outfits and breast sizes (AKA reduced/smaller boobs)?
Or C) Mix (Specify who you want smaller and who gets the bigger!

2.80 star(s) 10 Votes