Jax9876

Nov 17, 2020
YES YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. CAN NEVER HAVE ENOUGH OF THESE.

I was just thinking man after I finish Maze Cave I'll lose my only pixel game, let me just take a look at what's up. AND HERE LIES MY SALVATION.

Edit: As you can see from other comments, yea this game is a little wack. 1.00 yet no saves and have to start over when u get ripped to shreds at the stripclub.
Art is definitely favorable and was what I was looking fowards to, game over scenes are have too much exposure or something man idk what's going on with them. And the game is a debug build with prints and console (perhaps not a finished game like I thought).

Last edited:

RogueCompany1255

Jul 24, 2017
I have enjoyed the game as far as I could play it. Got to the strip club ambush and kept getting stunlocked to death, mostly because it seems you cant use the melee attack if you need to reload. Some I-frames following escaping an attack would help. Otherwise, controls are simple to remember and use, and I love the atmosphere you've created.

Really looking forward to where this game goes from here.

Reactions: Phoenixfire1

RogueCompany1255

Jul 24, 2017
I have enjoyed the game as far as I could play it. Got to the strip club ambush and kept getting stunlocked to death, mostly because it seems you cant use the melee attack if you need to reload. Some I-frames following escaping an attack would help. Otherwise, controls are simple to remember and use, and I love the atmosphere you've created.

Also, seems the God mode function in the console doesnt work. Is there another one that can be used to help progress past the strip club, since stunlock death is inevitable otherwise?

Nov 25, 2022
when a little pixel game activaly attempts to kill my gpu, thanks unreal. Why dont devs know that this is for intensive graphics

Throwaway1A

Oct 4, 2021
Also, seems the God mode function in the console doesnt work. Is there another one that can be used to help progress past the strip club, since stunlock death is inevitable otherwise?
I actually beat the Strip Club event, it took 3 tries to get it down, but the trick is to switch between pistol for the small ones and shotgun for the big guy, eventually the event stops and they stop spawning. Problem is after the event the game kinda locks itself off, the elevator doesn't move or anything.

Prime48

Mar 17, 2018
Practically unplayable for me really needs the settings to be implemented since playing fullscreen is unplayable for me and changing the resolution to 800x600 via console commands is barely playable at best.

BingoDingo123

Jan 24, 2022

Strip club ambush? What is this, AvP 2010?

Unknownshade

Jul 1, 2020
The engine was so strong that it wouldnt let me open Options, and I died on elevator when going up, pressing jump for lols (Intriguing fall damage style). Guess thats 10-15 min of gametime wasted.

2.90 star(s) 16 Votes