Dover2

Apr 2, 2019
Do you guys know for what is cooking and sleeping? It has no effects.
I think it effects that hamburger icon in the bottom right.
Like Maintaining her hunger and sleepiness.
Though with how early in development the game is in, i may not do anything.
If It does, I assume it causes some health regeneration.

Wavedancer

Nov 24, 2017
I think it effects that hamburger icon in the bottom right.
Like Maintaining her hunger and sleepiness.
Though with how early in development the game is in, i may not do anything.
If It does, I assume it causes some health regeneration.
Thanks. I have to say, I like the game. But no savegame or at least checkpoints is a pain in the ass.

Reactions: Willibsjs

Mac2

Jan 3, 2018
Can't open the option menu, no way to save game either? This seems seriously undercooked for a "1.0 release".

Dover2

Apr 2, 2019
Thanks. I have to say, I like the game. But no savegame or at least checkpoints is a pain in the ass.
My current wishlist for the game as of now
1. Give invincibility frames and a better melee attack
2. Saves (Put save area's near beds and Especially near the club)
3. Make the elevators move faster. (If you jump down the elevator, you actually find out if there is fall damage)

RobAlson244

May 14, 2023
Sorry for the double post but I was playing around with the console commands. Teleport doesn't work like it should. You can keep track of your coordinates when you enter debug camera mode but adjusting them with Teleport only moves you forward or back. Adjusting X or Y works the same as adjusting Z. If you adjust too much, you teleport into the void and fall forever. As far as I know, you can only reset by turning off the game.

Also, you can use the debug camera (; key) and then left mouse click on an enemy, then use DestroyTarget to kill it. Be careful though, you can delete the background which includes the floor too. It's pretty funny to see all the enemies fall into nothing though.

AlreadyUsed

Feb 19, 2022
Ehh! The game's great and all... But after a club fight, seems like there's really nowhere to go, no way to even get back to the main menu as I killed all the enemies...

95Sty

Aug 15, 2018
I'm not one for insects and crabs, but I will give the game credit for excellent sprite animation.

AlreadyUsed

Feb 19, 2022
So what have I found out at the current moment.
Command ToggleDebugCamera allows your camera to fly around the map. With the press of LMB and typing Teleport you can teleport around the locations on the map... Though, there's nothing to do outside.

2.90 star(s) 16 Votes