AlreadyUsed

Feb 19, 2022
So far there's only 4 mobs, and also one unfinished. You can spawn them with "Summon" and then enter one of these

BP_Worm_C
BP_Crab_C
BP_Octopus_C
BP_Fly_C

The unfinished one is BP_Gigante_C, but it's just an normal crab model I suppose

And yeah, there's only endings for these four mentioned. Can't wait to see more!!

banana|split

Apr 25, 2018
So far there's only 4 mobs, and also one unfinished. You can spawn them with "Summon" and then enter one of these

BP_Worm_C
BP_Crab_C
BP_Octopus_C
BP_Fly_C

The unfinished one is BP_Gigante_C, but it's just an normal crab model I suppose

And yeah, there's only endings for these four mentioned. Can't wait to see more!!
how do you enter anything, I can't seem to open the console with any of the usual buttons?

Last edited:
Reactions: TheGodUncle

JorgeÚnico

Mar 30, 2018
The pixel art it's reality/fiction in this case really smooth the H animations. (you're gonna love it! but in this case is about insects & lewd)
I'll like enemies more like aliens itself maybe the dev should rewrite it to mmh use more visuals to the gallery.
It's fallout style even animals attack you.

J0kernaut

Dec 28, 2021
I've seen this on pixiv before but i didnt even think its a game, an unreal engine one aswell thats definitley something

kigza32

Jul 19, 2017
Hello, I downloaded this game and when I open it, it shows this. Is there a way to fix it?
462146747_860213512889687_431570245100841586_n.jpg (Sorry, my English is not good. This is a translation.)

Arkanae

May 29, 2018
[v1.0 - "Demo release]
I didn't post a review, and this is not about the game itself, since I couldn't get it to work. But at this stage, this would be a "zero star: dev couldn't figure the basics" review.

Packaged zip is of a temporary build folder: Pasec/build1/Windows/
-> Don't ship that, ship a build that can unzip to a single folder with the main game executable directly under it.

When started, basic keyboard controls only work partially. Arrows move menu selections, but neither space, enter, Z,X,C or RMB do anything.
Typing other random keys bring a variety of esoteric debug shit on the screen, but don't start the game.

This is where I stopped: the keyboard mapping was too obscure to even figure out HOW TO START THE F**NG GAME.
-> Seriously, arrows, enter or space. One of these.

Last edited:
2.90 star(s) 16 Votes