ShadowCipher

Aug 30, 2020
If you'd like to look at the creatures & animations without dealing with the game, you can use "Summon [X]" to spawn them. As far as I can tell, there are only 3: BP_Octopus_C, BP_Worm_C and BP_Crab_C

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
C'mon, if you're not making your indie H game in your own in house engine you've programmed entirely in C...
Are you even really trying?
You're absolutely right, all childrens standard sandboxes should be built using industrial excavators and bulldozers and adding only premium sand shipped straight from Fiji.

Dover2

Apr 2, 2019
ADD SOME INVINCIBILITY FRAMES
The club is one mistake from game over and there are no saves.

moondark52

Mar 17, 2020
Does anyone know why its doing this?
and if you do please help
View attachment 4103586 View attachment 4103588
this error usually means there's something in the game's code that doesn't exist yet (as in it needs to load) but needs to be accessed right there and then. it also could just be unreal being unreal, the code is very finnicky sometimes. in other words, it's on the dev to fix that issue. nothing you can really do except hope that one of the times you load, everything loads properly with no issues

devildking

Mar 21, 2018
Seems like its just game over rape, which is very disappointing. I don't get why game devs do this. You already have the animations. Why not actually make a hentai game focused on mechanics interacting with the NSFW stuff? Boggels my mind every time.

2.90 star(s) 16 Votes