What would you prefer in a future text-based game? (please pick one of each trio)

• Total voters

romanus1550

Nov 30, 2019
What do the A B C D stand for
I'm not really sure about the difference between A and B but here's my interpretation of what these routes are: simply, A and B are the more submissive/kind options, C are the domineering options, and D are the seductive options.

Reactions: Aeri Rerum

romanus1550

Nov 30, 2019
This is the only game with no pictures that I want to see finished.

Pictures would be nice though . . . After the game is finished.

I don't want this to turn into a Female Agent type situation.
What's a Female Agent type situation?

I think including images is asking to ruin the experience (for me at least). I've played two games, The Company and College Daze, where some image choices are just, honestly, garbage. It's nice to finally have a game that has no risk of that, you can always upload your own images but I guess that is a lot of work for only one person to see. Maybe some people can make image packs to share. If there are going to be images, I hope they're turned off by default so I don't even have to glimpse what potentially bad choices there might be. I guess I am totally in the minority in saying this but I overwhelmingly prefer games where there are no images.

djv007

Apr 23, 2020
wow so its like a dynamic erotica where u choose the important stuff. That's really cool. I am not into the whole only text stuff but I wish luck to the dev. Hope u get the support u need to finish this game.

If u have any plans to add pictures then do tell. I can wait for a very long time.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Either I made a mistake somewhere or at the end of the game.
Can not go back the first set of stairs because it says blocked.
Have several ways marked through so can not use them and I am stuck here: Untitled.jpg

No other choices are given other than going through the doors.

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
Can not go back the first set of stairs because it says blocked.
Have several ways marked through so can not use them and I am stuck here: View attachment 1670460

No other choices are given other than going through the doors.
You reached the end of the update.

StratosDBG

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2020
That's all there is currently.

wow so its like a dynamic erotica where u choose the important stuff. That's really cool. I am not into the whole only text stuff but I wish luck to the dev. Hope u get the support u need to finish this game.

If u have any plans to add pictures then do tell. I can wait for a very long time.
If the Sponsus becomes wildly popular and I start making enough money off it I may look into commissioning some artwork. Or if I win the lottery :p.

Reactions: DKArthas and djv007

StratosDBG

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2020
Release 10 is up on the Sponsus and will be available next week there and on the blog for everyone. This release also dragged on, but at least I'm keeping up the same ( too slow) pace despite the job.

Anywho, this update finishes off Korinna's encounter with the D route scenes and a scene for men who've stayed almost entirely normal. After this is Kalene's second encounter, which will contain a good amount of what plot the game has, and given I'm going to have to account for how everything went down in her first encounter, this one is probably going to be a doozy. I might do a release for every main route of hers, we'll have to see.

StratosDBG

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2020
Release 10 is now publicly available. As a reminder the version uploaded here has all 18+ characters, if you want the Hebephile edition you'll have to get it off the blog.

DOWNLOADS: - - - -

KopNob

Aug 14, 2019
Well look at that: An interesting non-everyday scenario and it is not 90% sissification content? Sound like it is worth a try. On that front, I already found myself forced to be more of a beggar than a chooser anyway, so I might as well give this a shot.

peebo

Sep 2, 2017
I....I think I ran through the content too fast. Like way too fast.
I'm already chilling on the second floor where the content's run out and I feel like I missed a LOT.

Should I be less concerned about the time limit and instead run around doing all of the content?

Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
I'm already chilling on the second floor where the content's run out and I feel like I missed a LOT.

Should I be less concerned about the time limit and instead run around doing all of the content?
You can always hit reverse if you find a scenario you don't like. Take the time to poke around and see what you find.

MoarDakka123

Jul 7, 2020

For now, I don't there even is a time limit, or if there is then it is so generous compared to the amount of content that it makes no difference.

4.60 star(s) 14 Votes