What would you prefer in a future text-based game? (please pick one of each trio)

• Total voters

StratosDBG

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2020
Nope. Just a normal pregnancy for now. I put up a sponsus poll to determine what kind of kids should result, but none of the like, three people who qualified to vote bothered to, so I'm thinking it'll be one kid with dog ears, maybe a tail you'll be able to see a small blurb about in the nursery on the second floor once it's finished.

Reactions: Marvelous Chris

StratosDBG

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2020
That's... bizzare. My mega account is fine. But that isn't the Mega link I posted. Someone's changed it to a different one. In fact, all of those download links look different than the ones I provided. I've noticed a moderator was adding NOPY links, which I was fine with because I didn't have a nopy account and they weren't allowing sign ups, but I had no idea they were swapping out ALL of the links.

In the meantime, I've changed the mega download link back to mine, so it should work fine.

BubblesTheAllMighty

Sep 22, 2020
So let me get this straight. If you play a Female, you can get knocked up by a dog?

Which poses another question, if you play as a Male, can you get the dog knocked up?

This is not something i thought i would ever ask.
Then again why is it whenever i see bestiality tag it's the female character that gets boned by the animal the majority of the time.
Yet rarely do i see a male character bone the animal and with little content or hasn't been properly implemented. "Looking at you Life Play.
Why is that?

Reactions: Skalli

StratosDBG

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2020
Well no, it's a male dog and the gay content in this game is going to be fairly limited. There will be a touch here or there in certain very specific situations, but it's just not something I'm interested in for the most part, and I doubt I'd be able to write it well because of that. As to why the dog can knock you up at all, well, you are in the temple of an actual god of fertility and birth, and he probably thinks it's hilarious.

As for in general, I would hazard as a guess that most people do not find dogs sexy. If a dog is fucking a sexy woman, then there's a sexy woman to be interested in. If it's a guy fucking a dog, unless you find men or dogs sexy there's really nothing there to attract your interest unless the sheer perversion of it is enough for you. Plus there's the factor that if it's the animal on the receiving end it smacks more of animal abuse, which is kinda just sad. If it's a male animal and it's the one doing the work at least you can assume it wants to be doing it.

StratosDBG

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2020
Release 9 is up on the Sponsus and will be available next week there and on the blog for everyone. This release dragged on a month longer than I intended, life just kept getting in the way, and now that I have a part-time job it might get worse. I might switch to monthly releases and just pushing out whatever's done, even if it's a very small update.

Anywho, this update features about half the rooms of the second floor, one very small obstacle encounter (really, it's just a simple choice), and the first 2/3's of Korinna's encounter.

This is also the first release that will feature normal and censored versions. The censored version will be mostly identical for now, just a few numbers in the character bios will be increased to avoid any problems with sites, as well as for people who find such things uncomfortable, and it's what will be available here, and on the sponsus blog. The uncensored version will be available on the Wordpress blog, and sponsors who qualify for an early copy will get a DM on Sponsus with the uncensored link.

DarthSion98

May 31, 2020
It's all good.

You're already doing a helluva better job than many other developers that are making 10 times the amount you are.

And you have regular updates, which I really like.

Would also be nice to have some images, but I'd rather you finish the story first.

StratosDBG

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2020
Release 9 is now publicly available. Featuring most of Korinna's encounter, it introduces the second floor. As stated above this is the version with a couple of characters aged up to avoid any issues. The "Hebephile" edition featuring the original ages is available on the Wordpress blog. (Which is linked in the OP.) Please let me know if the revelation about Korinna isn't signaled clearly enough. I wanted to show it instead of just flat out saying it, and it seems obvious to me, but I'm the one who wrote it so it's hard for it to not seem obvious to me.

DOWNLOAD: MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD - -

MoarDakka123

Jul 7, 2020
Release 9 is now publicly available. Featuring most of Korinna's encounter, it introduces the second floor. As stated above this is the version with a couple of characters aged up to avoid any issues. The "Hebephile" edition featuring the original ages is available on the Wordpress blog. (Which is linked in the OP.) Please let me know if the revelation about Korinna isn't signaled clearly enough. I wanted to show it instead of just flat out saying it, and it seems obvious to me, but I'm the one who wrote it so it's hard for it to not seem obvious to me.

DOWNLOAD: MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD - -
I imagine she too has the blood of Lysandrim running through her veins, specifically C route stuff (unless she just taps into whatever power you use, so waiting for the D route).

That said, I only stopped to think about this because I read your post, otherwise I would probably only have picked up that she took rather well to it, figured "huh, that was something alright", and then gone on with my merry day without sparing it another thought.

StratosDBG

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2020
I imagine she too has the blood of Lysandrim running through her veins, specifically C route stuff (unless she just taps into whatever power you use, so waiting for the D route).
Ah, a very interesting conclusion, but no it's much simpler than that, Korinna's just been infatuated with the player basically forever, which makes her much more...amenable to things, also there are no overt changes in the (C) scene because she's so young and malleable, so there's less that needs to change right away, depending on ending choices that'll be where you start to see any changes from the (C) route be overtly noticeable.

Seems I needn't have worried, the fact that Korinna is in love is so apparent people aren't even considering it a revelation :ROFLMAO:

MoarDakka123

Jul 7, 2020
Ah, a very interesting conclusion, but no it's much simpler than that, Korinna's just been infatuated with the player basically forever, which makes her much more...amenable to things, also there are no overt changes in the (C) scene because she's so young and malleable, so there's less that needs to change right away, depending on ending choices that'll be where you start to see any changes from the (C) route be overtly noticeable.

Seems I needn't have worried, the fact that Korinna is in love is so apparent people aren't even considering it a revelation :ROFLMAO:
Haha, well, yeah, I already got that impression from her character bio back in whatever version I first started playing, to be honest. If it wasn't for the setting I would've expected her to blurt out "onii-san" or something.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MoarDakka123

Jul 7, 2020
What is the difference between paths A,B,C and D? Nice game too, loving the content so far.
To my understanding, they're mostly about the endings.

A-route and B-route seem to have very human responses (I don't recall spotting what the exact differences between the two are, as I tend to choose the other two - maybe some sort of Alpha Chad vs. Beta Cuck/Dom vs. Sub, something like that, maybe?), whereas C and D are more you awakening to demi-godhood as Lysandrim's sole son, destined to depose him, or something along those lines (very Chronos, if you're familiar with Greek myth). Lysandrim himself is "the God of Birth, Fertility, and Hedonistic Pleasure" and you too are probably growing into some type of literal sex god. C-route seems to be something much darker, while D-route looks like it's a bit more wholesome, though still lewd as fuck.

You can probably think of C as "fucking everyone into submission", and D as "making love to your harem-to-be". That's not an accurate assessment, but it gives you some idea of what you're getting into.

EDIT: I'd like to add a little asterisk though and point out I haven't really read the older content for quite a few updates so I might be mis-remembering some details. For example, I'm pretty sure I got that Chronos vibe at some point, but I don't actually remember seeing anything that outright mentions or alludes to a prophecy.

Last edited:

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
Are you sure?
I might be totally incorrect but weren't either C or D paths have something to do with submission and/or transformation?
In my playthrough, I think I leaned more to the B-path and avoided sex alltogether. ^^
I'm curious how far the MC can get this way and what that ending will be. ^^

Reactions: humanstickobserver

MoarDakka123

Jul 7, 2020
Are you sure?
No, not at all, hahah!

But yeah, C and D definitely have something to do with submission, no doubt, but you could argue that's just a natural result of what's happening to you on those routes. I know C has at least one transformation sequence but I'd hesitate to say that's the focus of it, what really stood out to me, personally, was the consistently sinister tone of everything (IIRC that one part with the nymph can jump straight into evil, assuming you've checked off the prequisites).

On another note, the door that leads to Korinna is marked as going East when it's actually to the West.
1644636801467.png

Reactions: HorizonD
4.60 star(s) 14 Votes