What would you prefer in a future text-based game? (please pick one of each trio)

• Total voters

CboyC95

Engaged Member
Feb 22, 2019
Why is this tagged 'female protagonist' when the main character is described here as male?

Aug 16, 2018
Not really. You can inseminate various women but you're not going to know the results until you can play through to the ending. IIRC it's implied that's your goal in some sex dialogue but that's just flavor.

Adding impregnation flavor to the sex dialogue is good for now, but obviously looking forward to it in the ending (or sooner, should you choose to implement it). Thanks!

StratosDBG

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2020
is there any image packs for this game cause i see the folders but they are empty
You'll have to source your own portraits I'm afraid, I haven't heard of anyone sharing portrait packs. I tried using a recently released AI picture generator to make some basic defaults, but it couldn't really handle hairstyles at all, sadly.

StratosDBG

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2020
Release 8 is up on the Sponsus and will be available next week there and on the blog for everyone. This release took a bit longer than I was shooting for, even with me simplifying the new encounter over what I originally wanted. It includes one new optional encounter with two male and one female sex scene, and a couple of small tweaks to make the gated Charis (C) scene easier to get. Barring any problems arising, the next release will begin adding the second floor.

StratosDBG

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2020
Release 8 is now publicly available. This brings an end to content for floor one for the time being, the next release will feature the start of the second floor. I'm gonna try and focus on only critical plot/ending stuff and get through to the end of the game from now on, then start adding more optional stuff after the skeleton is done.

Downloads: - - -

MoarDakka123

Jul 7, 2020
Release 8 is now publicly available. This brings an end to content for floor one for the time being, the next release will feature the start of the second floor. I'm gonna try and focus on only critical plot/ending stuff and get through to the end of the game from now on, then start adding more optional stuff after the skeleton is done.

Downloads: MEGA - WORKUPLOAD - -
Come to think of it, that makes a lot of sense, considering the layout and structure of the game. At least on the first floor there are lots of empty rooms you can just add to, after all.

Reactions: Marvelous Chris
4.60 star(s) 14 Votes