What would you prefer in a future text-based game? (please pick one of each trio)

• Total voters

StratosDBG

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2020
You can currently advance the pregnancies and give birth (try taking a nap or two), though you can't really see or interact with the babies since you've got a trial to get on with. I may add a nursery to the second floor where you can at least look at a list of them.

There's also the pregnant Nymph, you can witness her giving birth in several different scenes, though the kids aren't yours, of course. As for creatures, more stuff like the sphinx, like minotaurs, harpies etc, and maybe a sacred animal and/or a temple guard dog. A lot of which will have sex scenes, and some will probably be able to knock up a female character. Given that Lysandrim is the god of fertility and birth it's really easy to justify being able to get knocked up by animals and other creatures, along with some... other factors.

StratosDBG

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2020
I've considered it on and off for a while now, even have a little plot point planned out for it in case I decided to, but I'd really rather not have to make an entirely new set of every sex scene for futa characters, and just letting you pick between the male and female versions seems a little underwhelming since there would be no mention of or reaction to the fact that you're a futa.

I dunno, maybe I'll add it to second floor, or even later so I don't have to write so many scenes to accommodate it.

Reactions: Prawnboy99

Prawnboy99

Jul 21, 2018
I've considered it on and off for a while now, even have a little plot point planned out for it in case I decided to, but I'd really rather not have to make an entirely new set of every sex scene for futa characters, and just letting you pick between the male and female versions seems a little underwhelming since there would be no mention of or reaction to the fact that you're a futa.

I dunno, maybe I'll add it to second floor, or even later so I don't have to write so many scenes to accommodate it.

Perhaps for people who want it. An easier way to get Futa/Shemale content is add characters/scenes that can interact with PC (Female or male). That way you're only adding content for that one character and not every. This could work until you get to floor 2 at least. Just a thought.

Prawnboy99

Jul 21, 2018
You can currently advance the pregnancies and give birth (try taking a nap or two), though you can't really see or interact with the babies since you've got a trial to get on with. I may add a nursery to the second floor where you can at least look at a list of them.

There's also the pregnant Nymph, you can witness her giving birth in several different scenes, though the kids aren't yours, of course. As for creatures, more stuff like the sphinx, like minotaurs, harpies etc, and maybe a sacred animal and/or a temple guard dog. A lot of which will have sex scenes, and some will probably be able to knock up a female character. Given that Lysandrim is the god of fertility and birth it's really easy to justify being able to get knocked up by animals and other creatures, along with some... other factors.
It'd be cool to add a nursery at least to acknowledge you have kids now, rather than them just seemingly poofing out of existence. Don't need to add anything too in depth, just an acknowledgement that it happened and that the ending of the trial will be a bit different since you of course have kids now.

In terms of the monsters/animals I'm quite excited for the Minotaur when you add it and also whatever Sacred Animal or pet there is. I'm guessing you're going for more greek/roman/egyptian mythology so it's mainly gonna be creatures related to that. So just as a reference, Anubian Jackals and Centaurs could be a good fit. Just an idea. :)(y)

StratosDBG

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2020
Alright, Release 6 has been posted on Sponsus, it'll be available after a week both there and on the blog to everyone, after which I'll update the OP here. This is mainly a bugfixing and interface update to add the new minimap. Hopefully, the game should be a lot easier to digest now.

StratosDBG

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2020
Alright, thread should be updated for Release 6. This one only took a month but it's very minimal content, mostly the minimap system and UI stuff. Some new writing in the player birth scene to account for it not being your first time is basically all the new encounter stuff.

DOWNLOAD: - - -

EldarGard

Mar 5, 2019
Is this game ever going to move past the sister scene? It's so splendidly written that every time I come up against the dead end it just kills me. Please please please, rather than changing stuff up in the already written game, push the story forwards. I'm enjoying your work.

Reactions: Thuryspochen

Tavarokk

Feb 18, 2018
Text doesn't flow around map, map can't be minimized, or at least I'm not seeing the UI element that'd do so. As a result, the beginning of each page is obscured, and the game is unplayable for me as of 4 clicks in XD

Reactions: Melmoth99

StratosDBG

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2020
Is this game ever going to move past the sister scene? It's so splendidly written that every time I come up against the dead end it just kills me. Please please please, rather than changing stuff up in the already written game, push the story forwards. I'm enjoying your work.
Hey, the sister scene was only two releases ago. The second floor will be worked on soonish, I just wanted to flesh out the first floor first.

Text doesn't flow around map, map can't be minimized, or at least I'm not seeing the UI element that'd do so. As a result, the beginning of each page is obscured, and the game is unplayable for me as of 4 clicks in XD
Oh, uhhh, not sure how that's happening. Unless you're trying to play in a small window or screen like a tablet, then I guess it could overlap...I could add a button or tab to hide it, I think it'd be pretty simple to do. Ahh, I'd have to make it disable the autohide/reveal function as well though because that'd mess with it....gimme a few minutes.

Reactions: redraw

StratosDBG

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2020
Ok, worked up a real quick solution that lets you toggle the map from the sidebar. Here's an updated HTML with it included, you will still need the files from release 6, just throw this in wherever your release 6 HTML is and use it instead or just delete the old html.

Release 6b hotfix, you only need it if you're having trouble with the minimap, or want the ability to toggle it whenever you like.
DOWNLOAD: / / /

Reactions: Melmoth99

StratosDBG

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2020
Hmmm. Maybe I can also mess around with the default twine formatting to get rid of all that blank space between the sidebar and the passage text. I'd assumed it would automatically reduce it if it needed to but I'm guessing it's not, which is why the minimap was encroaching...I have no idea why there's so much blank space there.

StratosDBG

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2020
Just tested the Mega files and they're fine. If you downloaded from anonfiles try one of the other hosts, some users have reported trouble with them so I might just switch to a different mirror than them in the future.

Elrompeortos2000

Aug 26, 2020
Ok done I fixed it you need to open the HTML via Chrome, you can't copy and paste the directory at least not on incognito.

DarthSion98

May 31, 2020
I downloaded the Anonfile version of R6 and there was a virus inside.

Thankfully, my anti-virus stopped it.

Warning: Do not download the Anonfile version of R6. There's a virus inside.

4.60 star(s) 14 Votes