What would you prefer in a future text-based game? (please pick one of each trio)

• Total voters

StratosDBG

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2020
How to lose the fight with guard? I came tired and not touching other options but either win or just manage to run pass Him every time Lol.
You need to hit 100 fatigue by the third exchange, my advice is just masturbate until you're at like 75+ fatigue, that should guarantee it. Although I do have making it so female characters still lose if they fail all 3 exchanges on the to-do list, and it'll probably make it into the next release.

Reactions: DracoBorealis

StratosDBG

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2020
Okay, OP updated to release 4, changelog and links should be updated.

Paths Release 4 DOWNLOAD:
- - -

On a side note, Sponsus seems to have a bit of site trouble, and I can't log in, so the Friday update may be late for sponsors depending on how this plays out. Please don't think too badly of them, I believe it is a single person responsible for development and maintenance over there, and they're usually prompt and friendly when it comes to fixing problems

Last edited:

TheBat89

Apr 6, 2017
The "Insist on performing the ritual." sex scene with Charis seems to always assume you're female no matter what. Also, the choices for where to cum during her sex scenes don't show up.

Lastly, I'm curious -- do you currently have anything planned for the "Let her off the hook, for a price." choice? The idea of blackmailing her into sex later is interesting but I'm not sure if that's what you intend.

Anyway, your game is great. It's probably one of the best written ones on this site. The only thing I'd like to see added in it is repeatable sex scenes with characters, which mechanically could be a way to deal with lust, preferably with options (i.e. service options (blowjob, titjob) and sexual positions).

Last edited:

DiroGoodboy

Oct 18, 2016
Requirements for path not met: hidden attribute insufficent
I assume this is the female path?

Also speaking about paths what do the letters stand for? I was able to deduce D is a more seducing approach while C is for corruption, but I wasn't able to identify what A and B are for.

Orlu

Dec 10, 2018
Okay, OP updated to release 4, changelog and links should be updated.

Paths Release 4 DOWNLOAD:
MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD -

On a side note, Sponsus seems to have a bit of site trouble, and I can't log in, so the Friday update may be late for sponsors depending on how this plays out. Please don't think too badly of them, I believe it is a single person responsible for development and maintenance over there, and they're usually prompt and friendly when it comes to fixing problems

You've accidentally a variable. The last room is checking for $genderF, but the variable set is $genF. Since it's checking for "== false" it always reads the character as female.

Reactions: forgotp

forgotp

Nov 4, 2019
The "Insist on performing the ritual." sex scene with Charis seems to always assume you're female no matter what. Also, the choices for where to cum during her sex scenes don't show up.

Lastly, I'm curious -- do you currently have anything planned for the "Let her off the hook, for a price." choice? The idea of blackmailing her into sex later is interesting but I'm not sure if that's what you intend.

Anyway, your game is great. It's probably one of the best written ones on this site. The only thing I'd like to see added in it is repeatable sex scenes with characters, which mechanically could be a way to deal with lust, preferably with options (i.e. service options (blowjob, titjob) and sexual positions).
I decided to confront her and got a female scene too.

StratosDBG

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2020
How strange, I must have simply misremembered the variable name and not realized. I've updated all download links with a corrected version.

This is why one shouldn't rush playtesting to get a release out.

Release 4b DOWNLOAD:
All
: MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD -

PS: For future reference, pinging me in the discord will probably get a much faster response time for a big bug like this.

Last edited:

StratosDBG

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2020
I assume this is the female path?

Also speaking about paths what do the letters stand for? I was able to deduce D is a more seducing approach while C is for corruption, but I wasn't able to identify what A and B are for.
No, there are two hidden stats that the player cannot directly see. These determine which route the player will follow, and gate off some scenes if you don't have enough. Currently, the only measure for them is a small change to your appearance according to which stat is higher. Choices that will raise these will always be marked (C) or (D) if you use the hint system. You can think of them as C points and D points if it helps, and one of the Charis scenes requires you to have every currently available C point. I've been considering adding small colored messages whenever they go up, like femininity.

As for what the letters actually stand for, the only hint I'll give is that one route is basically the "Virgin" route, but with a much less dramatic name. When endings are actually in the game they'll probably tell you which route you've completed.

Reactions: HorizonD

coretex

Jun 15, 2017
From what I found.. A is not abstinence... not sure what B stands for either yet.. but already found what C and D are, and to say anything is a bit spoiler-y.

I do have to say to the author though
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

One thing since its part of existing content you can get to.. the encounter w/ the lamina..
You can dominate her first/sex her up; and the story says the MC has this sensation, some kind of power..and it changes her. Beyond that one encounter, will we actually get to encounter her again in your plans? but also instead can you influence her "the other way"? Still have sex and all that, but with more emotion and not so much the C way? I'm not really sure what a lamina like that would be like.. but it sounds like an interesting idea to me and goes along with the kinds of options you have with the one sister. Just pondering.

Thank you for the efforts on the game; Will be keeping on eye on this.

Last edited:

StratosDBG

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2020
One thing since its part of existing content you can get to.. the encounter w/ the lamina..
You can dominate her first/sex her up; and the story says the MC has this sensation, some kind of power..and it changes her. Beyond that one encounter, will we actually get to encounter her again in your plans? but also instead can you influence her "the other way"? Still have sex and all that, but with more emotion and not so much the C way? I'm not really sure what a lamina like that would be like.. but it sounds like an interesting idea to me and goes along with the kinds of options you have with the one sister. Just pondering.
She'll probably be mentioned/present in your ending if you interact with her in that way. As for an 'other way' with her, probably not, lamiai, at least greek ones, are supposed to be horrible man-eating monsters, and the (C) scene with her already tones that down as much as possible without completely changing her nature. Not to say that she might not get a (D) scene at all, but if so it would probably just be a more typical resolve the situation with sex sort of thing.

It's very possible there will be somewhat similar creature encounters that might be more along those lines, though. I will say, none of the (D) scenes will feature as drastic a transformative effect as some of the (C) scenes. They'll always tend towards being more subtle, especially early on.

Reactions: coretex

Naera

Nov 7, 2019
Currently (version 4b) navigating the map is very troublesome. I think colored texts would make it easier to read important parts instead of going through everything. I couldn't find a way to get back to the story screen after going through other windows apart from keep clicking back. If you can add images it will add more immersion.

Personally, I played it for femdom content and intrigue by tags. So the whole male god thing isn't very interesting to me. But that's just my taste.

Reactions: fsatti2000

StratosDBG

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2020
Navigation is still a problem huh. I should be able to come up with a way to return you to the game even if you click through multiple different menus. Other than that, maybe if I color the room titles and sentences talking about room exits...perhaps I should try to add an element that always shows the current room name, even during events.

Pictures are probably a no-go, though. Although, maybe I can find a couple of generic royalty-free images of rooms and corridors in the same art style. Of course, there's the issue of getting the pictures in the game, twine's not exactly hugely accomodating on any elements other than text, but I think it can probably handle a simple background image or two.

I would prefer to have pictures of individual rooms but I doubt I could rustle up stuff that matches current locations enough to satisfy me. I wouldn't mind commissioning some background artwork but money is kinda tight and probably will be for a while.

DarthSion98

May 31, 2020
Pictures are probably a no-go, though. Although, maybe I can find a couple of generic royalty-free images of rooms and corridors in the same art style. Of course, there's the issue of getting the pictures in the game, twine's not exactly hugely accomodating on any elements other than text, but I think it can probably handle a simple background image or two.
AFAIK that's not a problem for twine sugarcube.
I've seen plenty of games on twine sugarcube with lots of images.

StratosDBG

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2020
Yes, but I imagine most of those are just simple URL links. You can just cram a web link to an image into a twine game and it'll be there as a basic image, though that has the problem of if the link ever breaks the picture dies. You can kinda solve this if you host it yourself, but that's its own pain.

But what I was mostly referring to was doing things other than just a basic inserted picture, like setting something as a semi-transparent background image or like, a paper-doll system or so forth. Twine has very limited tools for that. I can set a background image, which I can possibly make a semi-transparent .png, or make an image a link to a new passage, but that's about it. And adding images to the game itself so you don't have to worry about links breaking is a pain.

Reactions: DarthSion98

CypherXXX

May 17, 2017
Tbh this interactive story doesn't really need any images.

The one thing I'd recommend though is to make it a little bit easier to navigate around the rooms, by maybe adding a visual key to the option which leads to a new H scene or continues the story. I always find myself getting lost after that scene with the nymph and you obtain the key.

StratosDBG

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2020
I'm fine with the player getting a little lost, it is supposed to be a trial, and that ramps up lust, I just really don't want it to be from the interface being unclear or hard to parse. The new map system I'm probably going to start tinkering with after this release should help clear most of this up by at least showing where you are and where you've already been, hopefully.

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
I'm not sure that is possible yet.
She is meant as an obstacle on the path in MC's trial.
I might be wrong though I didn't give in to MC's mother's advances.
(I'm trying to clear the trial without sex, transformation, gifts, etc in any form if it's possible.^^)

4.60 star(s) 14 Votes