What would you prefer in a future text-based game? (please pick one of each trio)

• Total voters

StratosDBG

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2020
Release 11 is up on the Sponsus and will be available next week there and on the blog for everyone.

This update adds the first branch of Kalene's second encounter, the A/B route, which reveals the least (i.e. basically none) plot, and has two sex scenes. To qualify for it you need to avoid making too many C and D choices, have too much and you'll just get a "sorry this route isn't in yet" screen. I'd say more than three C/D choices of one type would be pushing it, but it depends, since not every scene gives the same amount of "points", but you could do three of each no problem.

(I thought about adding a button to those branches to force you into the A/B scene anyway, but that might have broken some parts of it and I didn't want to waste another week adding it and adjusting everything to account for that, my apologies.)

StratosDBG

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2020
Release 11 is now publicly available. Once again, as a reminder the version uploaded here has all 18+ characters, if you want the Hebephile edition you'll have to get it off the blog.

DOWNLOADS: - - - -

Last edited:

MoarDakka123

Jul 7, 2020
Release 11 is now publicly available. Once again, as a reminder the version uploaded here has all 18+ characters, if you want the Hebephile edition you'll have to get it off the blog.

DOWNLOADS: MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

On another note, I fuckin' love this game, man. Such a novel concept, and I think you're doing a fine job implementing it.

Last edited:

StratosDBG

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2020
Gah, did I misremember the name of the gender variable again? I shouldn't even bother to ask, of course I did. This is why you don't rush through testing just looking for error messages.

Alright, all the download links everywhere should be fixed. Didn't bother to name them anything new or anything so they'll look the same. Didn't bother to add a/b/c/d hints to kalene's encounter since it mostly doesn't matter past this point, except b which won't matter until the very end of the game, I'll add those in next release.

Last edited:
Reactions: MoarDakka123

Immunity

Jul 8, 2017
Are prior version saves EVER going to be compatible? Tried loading up an R10 save in R11 - it failed. Just like the R9 save failed in R10. Pretty ridiculous to force restarts when so little content is added each version.

Reactions: Mondoblasto

StratosDBG

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2020
Are prior version saves EVER going to be compatible? Tried loading up an R10 save in R11 - it failed. Just like the R9 save failed in R10. Pretty ridiculous to force restarts when so little content is added each version.
The answer is, probably not. Any time I add a single new variable to the game, all previous version saves will break because Twine loads in all the games variables at the start of a new game and then bakes them into the save. If you try to load a save without a variable the game thinks should be there, it fails instead of just adding it in.

The only possible way around this I can think of is to add a bunch of generic variables of every type and then use those as I need them, but that's a problem, because then I'd have to keep what each variable does straight in my head with generic names like vA1 that has nothing to do with what it actually says. And I already have trouble remembering the names of my variables as it is, as you can tell from the post just above yours, which is going to cause a lot more bugs and bugfixes. Even THEN, the saves would still break if I needed to use something I couldn't prepare for beforehand, like an array.

Bugfixes at least shouldn't break saves.

Reactions: Marcelo Max

terirheken

Jan 7, 2019
I'm now on the map with the blocked stairways. Is this the current end of the game?
I'm running in circles visiting every room over and over again but nothing happens anymore.

Daishi

Jan 7, 2018
There are two legacy game creation communities from before the Patreon age.
One for transformation and one for hypnosis.
There was no money in it at the time, so everyone made games for free out of stuff they found laying around.
Now time has moved on, but these communities persist.
... except now they charge for it, and for some reason, this has badly harmed the average quality of their work by changing it from "This is what I consider sexy" to "this is what sells" leading to and endless deluge of same-y bullshit, to say nothing of the fact that there is more profit to be found in endless development rather than actually finishing a game... :cautious:

Reactions: Canemistress

degenerate001

Apr 22, 2021
Google says that the download page in your worldpress site is 'unsafe'. Literally cannot download. Maybe you might want to fix that.

StratosDBG

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2020
Google says that the download page in your worldpress site is 'unsafe'. Literally cannot download. Maybe you might want to fix that.
I have no idea why that would be...unless...there are a couple of old anonfile links from the first two versions on there. Maybe I'll just remove those and see if it clears up. In the meanwhile the actual release 11 post on the blog also has download links.

degenerate001

Apr 22, 2021
I have no idea why that would be...unless...there are a couple of old anonfile links from the first two versions on there. Maybe I'll just remove those and see if it clears up. In the meanwhile the actual release 11 post on the blog also has download links.
release 11, 10, and 9 are all the same result. Google says that it is unsafe.

Screenshot (7)a.png

StratosDBG

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2020
Well, I don't know what else to tell you then, other than Google are full of shit. Chrome doesn't give me any warnings or flag anything related to Mega, and I'm not exactly in a position to do anything about a matter between Google and Mega.

Reactions: Canemistress

Wolfdragon20

Nov 8, 2021
1663412563315.png
i'm stuck, all my options just have me go in a big cirlcle here, is this the end of content for now or am i just missing something?

degenerate001

Apr 22, 2021
Well, I don't know what else to tell you then, other than Google are full of shit. Chrome doesn't give me any warnings or flag anything related to Mega, and I'm not exactly in a position to do anything about a matter between Google and Mega.
Yeah. I tried Firefox and I was able to download. My apologies and thanks for the advice.

Belgaesh

Apr 6, 2019
I don't know if it is a bug or not, but when I embraced my female name in the game, it does not recognizes it, still uses the male name.

4.60 star(s) 14 Votes