fixrapid

Mar 1, 2020
look at his level then at day indicator - i don't think in game cheat provide any XP (and if does i'm pretty sure no so much)

hsaIV

Nov 7, 2020
Theres an in game cheat that u can activate in Weirdwood. It brings about some chests that give you potions, ingredients & money. The one in the Tower & Mayor's Manor give you EFP & has zero negative effects on the game so they could have done that.
Yes, the in games cheat is the flower below the watch tower.

hsaIV

Nov 7, 2020
I accidentally killed the vampire sisters... Is there anyway to undo? Maybe a way to mod the game?

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I accidentally killed the vampire sisters... Is there anyway to undo? Maybe a way to mod the game?
Accidently!... sure I'll believe you, there should be a ghost in the cemetery that will resurrect them for you, though I've never needed it myself

Reactions: FunFuntomes

hsaIV

Nov 7, 2020
Accidently!... sure I'll believe you, there should be a ghost in the cemetery that will resurrect them for you, though I've never needed it myself
I opened there coffin not knowing it would cause them to burst into flames.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I opened there coffin not knowing it would cause them to burst into flames.
...Vampires + Sunlight... yeah nothing going to go wrong they'll just get a natural tan... right?! :sneaky: :devilish:
But seriously, the Ghost was meant to be a temporal fix for people that killed the Vampiresses before their mayor Quest, not sure if it's still available now, several Updates later

Creus

Aug 7, 2017
Is there any way to see the affection that each girl has? I know that in the save files you see Alice and Gwynneth's affection but not the others.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I've never heard of Pigmy revolution? Maybe that's what needs to be done...
If you are talking about her first pregnancy, thats a much later event. What stage are you talking about? have you married her yet?
You could post your save.

hsaIV

Nov 7, 2020
If you are talking about her first pregnancy, thats a much later event. What stage are you talking about? have you married her yet?
You could post your save.
She was the first girl I knocked up... then I married her, but it seems like she's been pregnant forever. Other girls have had 2 kids already!

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes