Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
She was the first girl I knocked up... then I married her, but it seems like she's been pregnant forever. Other girls have had 2 kids already!
Bud what have you being doing? she gave birth the second I spoke to her lol, she's been pregnant for 73 days which means you haven't spoken to her for about 2 months.
Speak to her to trigger the goblin king invasion

Reactions: Evangelion-01

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Strange im using rpg editor and i definitely cant find the implement of Zsofia preg status... its not in the game just like hilde and beth.
all three vampires can get pregnant, you need the potion of enhance fertility. the first time is something of an event.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Evangelion-01

Mr.Hide

Oct 23, 2018
Zsofia and hilde, beth dont get pregnant or its not yet in the game ?
Three Vampires have the same problem as Jenny.
They are barren and need some outside help for them to conceive.
You need to do the quest about potions of enhanced fertility first and craft it for you to breed them.
Even, After using the potion. The chance of pregnancy is still quite low.
- If the probability is still the same at first... Only 25% per fuck.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Three Vampires have the same problem as Jenny.
They are barren and need some outside help for them to conceive.
You need to do the quest about potions of enhanced fertility first and craft it for you to breed them.
Even, After using the potion. The chance of pregnancy is still quite low.
- If the probability is still the same at first... Only 25% per fuck.
they also need you to kill the master, you can't get them pregnant till they have the castle

TomLuv

Jan 18, 2021
She was the first girl I knocked up... then I married her, but it seems like she's been pregnant forever. Other girls have had 2 kids already!
You must do quest to kill Kroggoth (Weddig Dress) Then Shakala asks you for a wedding present , you buy her an dress at Edgars shop .

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
What kind of mind control is in this game and is it a central mechanic?
It is not a central mechanic. One character mind controls her mother into wanting to have more children when she doesn't, and you can mind control girls that are mad at you into not being mad any longer. I might've missed an instance or two, but that's basically it.

Reactions: Hypnolover69
4.20 star(s) 200 Votes