M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019

I know this status update is a little late, but I just didn't have that much concrete to report on last weekend. Last week I set out to complete the finale scene and I completed a scene, but just not the right one....so, now you have an extra scene. The good news is I completed the correct final scene yesterday (well, I still have the animation left to complete, but I should manage that tomorrow). This means I'm now finally done with all sex scenes and I can now focus on completing the new quests. I have made some decent progress on that too lately, but there is still a lot left to do there. Still, I am hopeful I can complete my draft by the end of the month, and then have a test build ready sometime early July.
Have a great weekend everyone!
1655498085938.png
Tinkerer.​

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020

I know this status update is a little late, but I just didn't have that much concrete to report on last weekend. Last week I set out to complete the finale scene and I completed a scene, but just not the right one....so, now you have an extra scene. The good news is I completed the correct final scene yesterday (well, I still have the animation left to complete, but I should manage that tomorrow). This means I'm now finally done with all sex scenes and I can now focus on completing the new quests. I have made some decent progress on that too lately, but there is still a lot left to do there. Still, I am hopeful I can complete my draft by the end of the month, and then have a test build ready sometime early July.
View attachment 1876715
Tinkerer.​
Getting closer every day! I am interested to see what new shit the Goblins may bring to the table now that were gonna build on this harem :)

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Have we had a sneak peek at the black goblin yet, from the front I mean? (Thicc Ass: #28,881)

I can't wait, I mean is there anyone who doesn't want a harem of green short stacks.

Reactions: DomWolf

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020

View attachment 1876715
Tinkerer.​
Looks like there'll be table sex with Shakala which we originally have only with Sequina, Everi & Alice when she was a bargirl

Anarys

Aug 1, 2020
Hey guys, I'm stuck in the well. I can't beat the Grumpkin boss fight and there's no way passed him from what I can see. Any tips?

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Hey guys, I'm stuck in the well. I can't beat the Grumpkin boss fight and there's no way passed him from what I can see. Any tips?
If you are underpowered I think your choices are limited to reloading an earlier save or using save edit to give yourself a boost

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Use any Power up potion you own, if your familiar is around make her use healing items every turn, finally try useing your own magic like "decay" and "lighning" in order to mettle down the enemy slowly.
Before the fight change gear to improve magic defence (mothers ring, etc.)

Anarys

Aug 1, 2020
Use any Power up potion you own, if your familiar is around make her use healing items every turn, finally try useing your own magic like "decay" and "lighning" in order to mettle down the enemy slowly.
Before the fight change gear to improve magic defence (mothers ring, etc.)
I don't have any of the power up potions. I have the summon spell but I don't have any familiars. I have the lightning spell but it doesn't do a lot of damage. I have 10 healing potions but I'm too slow/weak to be able to keep both of my characters alive since they use heavy magic spells on me. My hero is level 13 and the archer is level 10 I think. There's just no way for me to stay alive in the fight, especially when my attacks miss.

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
I don't have any of the power up potions. I have the summon spell but I don't have any familiars. I have the lightning spell but it doesn't do a lot of damage. I have 10 healing potions but I'm too slow/weak to be able to keep both of my characters alive since they use heavy magic spells on me. My hero is level 13 and the archer is level 10 I think. There's just no way for me to stay alive in the fight, especially when my attacks miss.
can you give us the save file, so we can have go at i t?
otherwise we can use the save editor to make it that bit easyer for this stage

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes