Matiur13

Nov 23, 2020
This game is very complicated, I'm tired of doing the right things and it turns and moves things buggy here too, I saved Frida's pets and fixed the padlock on her door, I need to get a dog for Mia and this Frida there won't fix it no way, and it has the 3 dialogue options in Frida's box, this is the most complicated rpg I've ever played in my entire life.
You only need Balter (the Direwolf) to continue Mia questline and fuck her. Mia is a side girl that can be skipped, unlike Beth. You need to obtain Beth's favor for the Main Quests.
Help Beth a few times so she considers you decent. After you help Gabriel and Zivah, she will agree to date you and that will trigger the Summon Spell quest.

Getting Balter:
  • Rescue the Puppies for free
  • Fix the padlock
  • Don't sleep in Frida's bed until after she likes you.
  • Gift Frida brushed vegetables (3-4)
  • Say you need Balter to protect a granny.
  • Sex: I think you can just "fist" her. I don't know if fucking her is necessary
It doesn't take long to get the Direwolf. Visit Frida a few days in a row.

Last edited:
Reactions: PhineasFlynn

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
is there any way to set the game to full screen? tried f5 and alt + enter but they didnt work btw I activated the cheatmode by accident how can deactivate it? I remember smt about it fucking the game up and why does the game runs so bad in a 4k monitor? it starts jumping frames

TheBakonBitz

Jan 20, 2018
its been so long since I played this but I know the red bar is health is the one under it magic or xp? and the dots? View attachment 2197062
The bar right under health in the fatigue bar. It starts to fill up with green as you perform actions that make you tired (working, fighting, traveling, etc.) and can be recovered by sleeping, bathing, and a few other means. Being fatigued grants you a debuff during combat, decreases the effectiveness of your spells, and may prevent you from taking certain actions like working. If you fill the bar completely you can become exhausted, which is an even more severe form of fatigue, so make sure you rest when needed.

The dots under the fatigue bar are blood droplets. You'll find out what they do as you progress in the game, but I don't want to spoil it as it's a cool mechanic to discover on your own and the game will tell you how to use it when you get to that point.

Reactions: randomguy6516265165

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
The bar right under health in the fatigue bar. It starts to fill up with green as you perform actions that make you tired (working, fighting, traveling, etc.) and can be recovered by sleeping, bathing, and a few other means. Being fatigued grants you a debuff during combat, decreases the effectiveness of your spells, and may prevent you from taking certain actions like working. If you fill the bar completely you can become exhausted, which is an even more severe form of fatigue, so make sure you rest when needed.

The dots under the fatigue bar are blood droplets. You'll find out what they do as you progress in the game, but I don't want to spoil it as it's a cool mechanic to discover on your own and the game will tell you how to use it when you get to that point.
Blood Points for when u get the Blood Potions
thx guys last question Idk if I can get special weapons but from the ones I can buy the spear seems to be the best weapon right?

fixrapid

Mar 1, 2020

what? where did you got that from?
green bar is not "fatigue", but TP (Technique Points), which allows you to use special attacks during battles.

TheBakonBitz

Jan 20, 2018
what? where did you got that from?
green bar is not "fatigue", but TP (Technique Points), which allows you to use special attacks during battles.
During battle there is a green bar which is what you're thinking of, but outside of battle the bar between the health and blood meter, which is what was pictured in randomguy6516265165's post is the fatigue bar. Try doing anything which makes you tired and you'll see the bar increase. Do anything which reduces your fatigue and you'll see the bar decrease.

thx guys last question Idk if I can get special weapons but from the ones I can buy the spear seems to be the best weapon right?
You unlock the ability to use the dual-wield weapons available in the shop later in the game, which you may want to upgrade to at the cost of being unable to use a shield with them, depending on your playstyle. At your point in the game the best options are either the sword or the spear, depending on if you value an extra point in either attack or attack speed. The bow and axe are also options if you want to go all-in on attack or attack speed at the cost of the other, but the two aforementioned weapons are generally recommended.

You'll also eventually unlock attack magic which is probably the best form of damage, but requires MP to use. There aren't any unique named weapons in the game (yet?), but I find the handful of relatively comparable options with varied stat tradeoffs more interesting than the alternative as it allow players to experiment and find what option best fits their playstyle, and not every player will be using the same loadout. However, it wouldn't surprise me if we could eventually upgrade our weapons or either find or create a special unique weapon that's far and away the best option.

Last edited:

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
The bad news is that in version 2.91 (not in version 2.90), Erevi is now also subject to a decrease of affection, as for the other women.

After the "Perfume" quest, Erevi's affection decreases by 5 each day (after being away for more than 5 consecutive days).

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
The bad news is that in version 2.91 (not in version 2.90), Erevi is now also subject to a decrease of affection, as for the other women.

After the "Perfume" quest, Erevi's affection decreases by 5 each day (after being away for more than 5 consecutive days).
what a shame :D

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: PhineasFlynn
4.20 star(s) 201 Votes