randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
she has content , and very good scenes i persnaly say

Hints are below the picture, cant make it easyer than that man

TheBakonBitz is right, its the fatigue bar. Energy potion will fix it when its full :)
really? man it really has been quite some time since I last played btw I think I am in that cheat zone but I cant find it nvm found it Idk why one girl gets out of that tho I guess I will find that out

DeSont420

Apr 27, 2020
so dumb question, is the lite version, update only, updated? cause it still says 2.81 and i really don't wanna download the whole thing again unless i have too.

mafiochicago

Mar 11, 2018
anyone has info on how to pass the "ancient technology" quest of 2.91? seems there is tons of combinations of the 6 pillars with no hint offered :|

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
well normally i download the full version every update yesterday was the 1st time i downloaded the lite version got the error of missing pic right off the bat and another user posted about the version remaining the same as last version after getting the lite version SO im downloading the full version and hope theres no more problems
for now on just gonna continue to download full version updates as they come as i have been doing already

Reactions: applecart
4.20 star(s) 201 Votes