Zukzukarr

Sep 4, 2018
Could anyone who played the game without any cheats to any 2.x version upload their save file for me? Would appreciate it a lot.

Valamyr

Oct 7, 2020
I'm starting to believe that the damage done by the road of duplication is not only 150 hp, but based on the max hp. I used save editor to change my max hp, and now i'm taking infinite damage. Never stops, i have more than 1k of hp, used 3 potions and still died.
I survived the effect rather easily, probably in large part thanks to the vampire potions I have always active, their healing dot partially cured the damage.

I am level 27 admittedly, i have played this save a fair amount over time. I wasnt in danger of death at any point of the effect, which seems to last 2 to 3 minutes or so. Then the MC says it seems to have finally worn off and all is fine.

I didnt have to use extra potions, just a few Cure small wounds. Still ofc save beforehand.

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
I survived the effect rather easily, probably in large part thanks to the vampire potions I have always active, their healing dot partially cured the damage.

I am level 27 admittedly, i have played this save a fair amount over time. I wasnt in danger of death at any point of the effect, which seems to last 2 to 3 minutes or so. Then the MC says it seems to have finally worn off and all is fine.

I didnt have to use extra potions, just a few Cure small wounds. Still ofc save beforehand.
it has been investigated and apparently using the health cheat affects the damage done by the rod, Tinkerer posted an updated file for that in discord.
from level 31, assuming you do the 3some at full health, you can just sit it out. the effect ends when it does 150 damage

calgo

May 22, 2020
I had a bug where the game faild to load img/characters/ErevisDaughterTeen2.rpgmvp for it wasnt there.
I found the file under img/pictures and moved it to img/characters wich fixed the problem

Valamyr

Oct 7, 2020
it has been investigated and apparently using the health cheat affects the damage done by the rod, Tinkerer posted an updated file for that in discord.
from level 31, assuming you do the 3some at full health, you can just sit it out. the effect ends when it does 150 damage
oh! Yes I applied the fix they shared on Discord, didn't realize that's why I had no problems with it. Kinda slipped my mind, plus they didn't say exactly what it was fixing at all.

Here's what it said;

Everyone, Small error has been found in a script. for one of the new items (we dont want to spoil your fun) So put this file in : Peasants Quest NYD291\www\data to fix it

(I had to RAR the file to share it here, uncompress it first of course)

Seewolf

Feb 27, 2019
Can the new magic items from the magic shop at Greyport be gifted to any female in the game, yet? Like those belts which increase or decrease their sex drive?
I didn't spot any dialogue option, yet, in order to give it to someone.

Last edited:

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Can the new magic items from the magic shop at Greyport be gifted to any female in the game, yet? Like those belts which increase or decrease their sex drive?
I didn't spot any dialogue option, yet, in order to give it to someone.
Probably only for party members. For now only for Imp.

• Sad
Reactions: Seewolf

Respax

Jun 23, 2022
I've always had the problem in the game that whenever there is affection degradation, if I handed him the suit earlier, I never get the given costume animation back. Does anyone know how to fix this bug?

PS: for those who can't get past the "ancient technology" quest. Simply inside the ancient temple, the solution is marked on the ground, to change the symbols in the golden corners

Noelle Silva

Jul 18, 2019
Potential bugs:

1. Oksana keeps getting pregnant after 10 kids (the extra kids can't be named and don't show up)

2. I can't repeat The Play with Erevi's daughter, there's no repeatable sex scenes with her at all. Nothing shows up when interacting with her

Reactions: king wang

Uros97

Nov 16, 2022
ok i dl-ed the game, but its not in the full screen mode, f11 doesnt work, nor does the alt+enter... In settings doesnt exist the option for display mode... Anyone knows how to full screen it? Also without blackbars

TheBakonBitz

Jan 20, 2018
ok i dl-ed the game, but its not in the full screen mode, f11 doesnt work, nor does the alt+enter... In settings doesnt exist the option for display mode... Anyone knows how to full screen it? Also without blackbars
F4 works for me to toggle full screen.
You may still get black bars depending on your resolution, but it doesn't detract from the experience at all, at least for me.

Matiur13

Nov 23, 2020
The new children from Erevi and the succubus daughter got no sprite after they grow up, is that normal, or is it a bug? Plus, the option to change their name doesn't appear.
I downloaded v2.91. I copied my save from v2.81, just before the Imp evolved.

Everi already had a son (second pregnancy). His sprite is normal.
After that Everi had a daughter. Her sprite is normal.
Both of them are in the room above the succubus. The naming options works ok.

The succubus gave birth. Then got pregnant again and had a normal child. But she didn't named him/her nor gave me the option to name the child. And I can't find the sprite.

I had no problem with the new quests and all the new sex scenes are repeatable.
You can go sleep in Everi's bed and had the sex scene. I think not every night. Some nights the door is closed.

Shop in Greyport: first you find accessories for the Imp. Then materials to make perfume (essences).

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes